Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
CORRESPONDENCE: OUTGOING 1 CREATED and UPDATED on same day( in process date). REQUEST TO ISSUE - LETTER , DOCUMENT TYPE-APPLICATION TRANSFERED (?) DUE DATE is September 7th 2012. ( so should i get medicals then or a documents update letter ?? )

INCOMING 1:CREATED ( in process date)
CREATED: 2012/05/10
ITEM : Kit, Application forms ( Kit and Application forms ?? I hope they mean Medical and updated forms )
ITEM FOR : PA
DUE DATE : 2012/09/07 ( so i am hoping to get a medical or documents update or both)

PAPER FILE : FOSS is YES

NOTES: this is the latest notes on my in process date
NOTES:1
Created Date: 2012/05/10 (my inprocess date on Ecas)
Label: Elgibility
Text:
PA- PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING when instructed to do so Spouses Matriculation Certificate, PPT's X 3, MEDS X 3, RPRF X 2. PA has obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in Canada. I am satisfied that the points awarded to the applicant adequately reflect the applicant's ability to settle in Canada.Proof of Funds OK. CRIM PASSES X 2. COpies of PPT review NO CONCERNS. Personal History NO CONCERNS

I just want to know from other users, if they have received an Email or Letter on the Correspondence due date mentioned in their GCMS.
Also, I dont know why PA is requesting spouses matriculation certificate when no points have been claimed for education/work etc. Spouse is not a graduate and is housewife !!

Also under MEDICALS in my GCMS , due date is 10 May 2013 ! Exactly 1 year from my IP date ! I just pray its not 6 months wait letter.I hope, by Due date, they mean that MEdicals should be completed

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
I have not ordered GCMS. But my IP date is May 2nd and I was also expecting something on Sep 2nd. Nothing happened :(

No idea what that Medical due date in May 2013 means. May be they will issue Medicals 60 days before that or something like that. But we can only speculate.

maran1976 said:
CORRESPONDENCE: OUTGOING 1 CREATED and UPDATED on same day( in process date). REQUEST TO ISSUE - LETTER , DOCUMENT TYPE-APPLICATION TRANSFERED (?) DUE DATE is September 7th 2012. ( so should i get medicals then or a documents update letter ?? )

ITEM : Kit, Application forms ( Kit and Application forms ?? I hope they mean Medical and updated forms )
DUE DATE : 2012/09/07 ( so i am hoping to get a medical or documents update or both)

Text:
PA- PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING when instructed to do so Spouses Matriculation Certificate, PPT's X 3, MEDS X 3, RPRF X 2. PA has obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in Canada. I am satisfied that the points awarded to the applicant adequately reflect the applicant's ability to settle in Canada.Proof of Funds OK. CRIM PASSES X 2. COpies of PPT review NO CONCERNS. Personal History NO CONCERNS

I just want to know from other users, if they have received an Email or Letter on the Correspondence due date mentioned in their GCMS.
Also, I dont know why PA is requesting spouses matriculation certificate when no points have been claimed for education/work etc. Spouse is not a graduate and is housewife !!

Also under MEDICALS in my GCMS , due date is 10 May 2013 ! Exactly 1 year from my IP date ! I just pray its not 6 months wait letter.I hope, by Due date, they mean that MEdicals should be completed

swad88

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/06/2010
Doc's Request.
01/10/2010
AOR Received.
06/02/2011
IELTS Request
01/10/2010
File Transfer...
In Process 17-04-2012
Med's Request
13/08/2013
Med's Done....
24/08/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 18/10/2013
NeedAChange said:
I have not ordered GCMS. But my IP date is May 2nd and I was also expecting something on Sep 2nd. Nothing happened :(

No idea what that Medical due date in May 2013 means. May be they will issue Medicals 60 days before that or something like that. But we can only speculate.
hi,
its really hard to know how their system works .
I received my GCMS last week which shows due date under Medical is 01/10/2011.it means i was suppose to receive it almost a year ago if that due date thing apply.

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
swad88 said:
hi,
its really hard to know how their system works .
I received my GCMS last week which shows due date under Medical is 01/10/2011.it means i was suppose to receive it almost a year ago if that due date thing apply.
+1 !
But since my due dates were set more recently ( may 2012 ), i was hoping something around the due dates as there are no new applications burden and they would have based the due dates on the current inventory...

i will keep posted, if hear something ! as of now, as always, refreshing inbox every minute, lol

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019

Text:

Hi.. i have the exact same wordings in my gcms for outgoing and incoming correspondence... could u pls tell me what it was all about and what you ended up doing? Anyone pls?