Visa Office......
Paris
Med's Done....
2nd may 2016
Interview........
Waived
hi friends,
My application assignment due date on GCMS notes is tommorow
Does anyone know what does it mean? I have not received any thing yet. Still waiting....
Eligibility and criminality are passed
Medical passed
Security (blank)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
hi friends,
Does anyone know what does it mean? I have not received any thing yet. Still waiting....
Medical passed
Security (blank)
Please add your timelines to spreadsheet mentioned in my signature.

"Due Date" , most probably , means that an Immigration officer will check your file on or before due date and then take one of the following actions:
a) If reason for which due date was assigned still exists ( for ex - Missing document or CICS has not returned with results of background check etc.) , then a new "Due Date" will be assigned. OR

b) If reason for which due date was assigned does not exist, then move file to next stage.

My "Criminality Check" has due date of 28 Jan 2018 in GCMS. This was assigned on 28th Jan 2017 as my file was missing PCC.

Also check this post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-skilled-worker-federal-stage-after-csq.298038/page-686#post-6181560

Shinercanada

Jul 16, 2017
Middle east
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
Med's Done....
2nd may 2016
Interview........
Waived
Please add your timelines to spreadsheet mentioned in my signature.

"Due Date" , most probably , means that an Immigration officer will check your file on or before due date and then take one of the following actions:
a) If reason for which due date was assigned still exists ( for ex - Missing document or CICS has not returned with results of background check etc.) , then a new "Due Date" will be assigned. OR

b) If reason for which due date was assigned does not exist, then move file to next stage.

My "Criminality Check" has due date of 28 Jan 2018 in GCMS. This was assigned on 28th Jan 2017 as my file was missing PCC.

Also check this post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-skilled-worker-federal-stage-after-csq.298038/page-686#post-6181560
Thanks for your reply
But my eligibility is passed
And the security check started one year ago
I hope the file be approved soon

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014

Vitam

Feb 7, 2017
hi friends,
Medical passed
Security (blank)
did you look for "security screening"?

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Anything new in your application?
In gmcs of my citizenship application the application assignment due date was last week and no update yet in my tracker.