+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCKEY?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
I created a GCKEY account and there is nowhere on my account that shows “What would you like to do today?”, click on “Link application to this account”

The only options I have are:

From this page you can Change Your Password, Change Your Recovery Questions or Revoke Your GCKey.

To help protect your information, please remember to sign out and close your browser before leaving this computer unattended.

Please select Continue to return to the Government of Canada online service.

So, what's the point??? All I can do is log in to change my password, my recovery question, revoke my GCKey... so it's like I'm signing in to nothing! Any advice please?

Reactions: froglover

eagerbeaver!

May 13, 2020
I created a GCKEY account and there is nowhere on my account that shows “What would you like to do today?”, click on “Link application to this account”

From this page you can Change Your Password, Change Your Recovery Questions or Revoke Your GCKey.

To help protect your information, please remember to sign out and close your browser before leaving this computer unattended.

So, what's the point??? All I can do is log in to change my password, my recovery question, revoke my GCKey... so it's like I'm signing in to nothing! Any advice please?
Hey there, I have the same problem - when I log in it only allows options to change the password. revoke the key etc. There are no options to link an application. How did you resolve the problem?

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014

Hi,

Have you find and how to fix those issue?

froglover

Mar 28, 2022
I managed to link my application last week but I'm still having this same problem. Honest to god I just logged in over and over again in various browsers (Chrome and Firefox,) in incognito mode, with my VPN tuned on and off, until finally for no obvious reason it took me to the correct page. I haven't been able to navigate back to that page since then and I now cannot check the status of my application.