GCkey down?

sameermsuk

Feb 7, 2020
My timeline is:
Applied Aug 21
Medicals Requested: Sept 13.
Medicals provided: Sept 21.
Biometrics done: Nov 23.
Today I got two emails saying "there is a new message" (2 minutes apart). I have to login if I want to read them, but I cannot...
It's now up, what were the updates?

Ulref

Dec 22, 2020
All depends on your luck... many people are waiting since Mar'20 and few who applied in Dec got results in less than 10 days... I am waiting for this answer for last 6 months...
Omg, really? And where are you from? I am wondering why some countries get answers more faster than others. Do you you if the processing times are correct, for example, in my case before Christmas it said the processing time was 34 weeks and since January 5th it’s 11 weeks

fasalu101

Apr 5, 2020
My timeline is:
Applied Aug 21
Medicals Requested: Sept 13.
Medicals provided: Sept 21.
Biometrics done: Nov 23.
Today I got two emails saying "there is a new message" (2 minutes apart). I have to login if I want to read them, but I cannot...
Hi, what were those updates?

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Not sure buddy, but looks like they may focus to issue AIP so more students can start online and thereby keeping the inflow of cash intact. As AIP processing takes less time than processing complete file...

I am very frustrated and disappointed, they should have not stopped it in between, if they had to start again... They have completely lost it.
Thank you friend. I can understand your situation, and getting an idea what receiving an AIP means practically. Even I had been thinking that the 2 stage process would be discontinued for winter intake. What is your study program/course that you have been offered in Canada?

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Omg, really? And where are you from? I am wondering why some countries get answers more faster than others. Do you you if the processing times are correct, for example, in my case before Christmas it said the processing time was 34 weeks and since January 5th it’s 11 weeks
The processing times are not correct. If you read it clearly, it says it just an estimation from previous processing applications. There are some students who had their approval within a month or around.

1baba1

Jan 6, 2021
help!!
I got AIP on 28 SEP 2020. But i was not studying online from September 2020 until now, will it affect my application because of not studying online after AIP.?

**I didn't differ the intake.