+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GC key issues

huynhmichelle711

Nov 13, 2016
Hi

I am in desperately need help. I just received ITA letter 2 days ago. That is an awesome news and I am extremely happy. Then I started to prepare all documents to submit application PR but unfortunately I cant log in to to my account again with my GC key . I tried to reset my password, answer all of the recovery questions but it doesn't work. I tried to create a new GC key log in and link the existing application in my previous GC key but the system just response " no application could be found" . I call CIC and they said they cant find my application since I have not submitted PR application yet. They asked me to email CIC technical support and I can't call them since they dont have phone #. It may takes me 20 days to receive response from CIC technical support . I am so worried and not sure if I can get back my ITA letter and submit PR on time

I just need the ITA letter and access to my PR application . Has anyone have the same experience ? Could you please advice what I can do ? will CIC resend you ITA letter to the new account and extend ITA letter expiration date if They can't fix my log in issues ?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
If you have been locked out, you would need to raise a technical query and wait for 20 days. You have 90 days to submit your eAPR. Unfortunately, you have to wait until CIC gets back to you or unless you can remember all your login details.