+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GBC Jan 2014 intake----------------JOIN HERE!!!!!!!!!

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rubaiyat said:
Hi, I have applied end of August in Financial Planning Post Graduate Program (B407). Still waiting for their response. First, they informed me to wait 2-3 weeks to get a response. Now, they are telling me that they have received huge number of application. Soon they will get back to me.

I have a question. How much do I have to pay for the registration? Is it 100% of my 1st semester tuition fees or less than that? I am confused about it. Please inform me if anybody has any idea. Thanks in advance
I am in same situation as ur. I also hv applied on 9th september for wireless networking program and they gave me exact same answer when i mailed them last week!!!

rubaiyat

Oct 18, 2013
RAJA304 said:
I am in same situation as ur. I also hv applied on 9th september for wireless networking program and they gave me exact same answer when i mailed them last week!!!
This waiting time is killing me.. By the way, do you have any idea, how much do we have to pay for the registration? Is it the 100% of the 1st semester tuition fees or more/less? It is not mentioned in GBC website. I am confused about it..

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rubaiyat said:
This waiting time is killing me.. By the way, do you have any idea, how much do we have to pay for the registration? Is it the 100% of the 1st semester tuition fees or more/less? It is not mentioned in GBC website. I am confused about it..
I think one of the requirements to apply for Study Permit is that you need to pay at least the 1st semester, most of the time is CD$6,000

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rubaiyat said:
We hv 2 pay 1sem fee for regestrstion. Moreover, u will get exact info abt it whn u get ur loa.

aj.unh2011

Oct 18, 2013
Sonesh said:
Please msg me if you receive a reply or an offer from GBC for Jan intake as I am also waiting for mine :( Its a good forum to network for the same college before finally landing there :) which all other colleges/ universities did you apply?
I had applied for George Brown college ,Got an offer after like 20 days.it takes time bro. especially with George brown.I have other offers from Centennail,Algonquin.. Reaching Canada 30th December, Is there anyone here looking for a room mate near George Brown college.?

aj.unh2011

Oct 18, 2013
Hey hi . I have applied for George Brown College, for Jan 2014
Looking for a room mate near George Brown College. What kind of arrangements do you guys plan to make before leaving from your country??

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aj.unh2011 said:
Hey hi . I have applied for George Brown College, for Jan 2014
Looking for a room mate near George Brown College. What kind of arrangements do you guys plan to make before leaving from your country??
College should help you with that

aj.unh2011

Oct 18, 2013
But then the College accomodations, i.e Hostels are kinda expensive. The average rent around George Brown College for a room, I suppose is around $600- $800 which can be Shared by like Two people.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aj.unh2011 said:
But then the College accomodations, i.e Hostels are kinda expensive. The average rent around George Brown College for a room, I suppose is around $600- $800 which can be Shared by like Two people.
Please be adviced that your annual living expenses are around 11,000 to 12,000 only for rent and meals.

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is an exclusive group of george brown college for jan intake 2014 on whatsapp. It would be very helpful to you guys for any kind of info or help. Inbox me your number so that i can add you guys up. Is anyone done with GIC Payment here?

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aj.unh2011 said:
I had applied for George Brown college ,Got an offer after like 20 days.it takes time bro. especially with George brown.I have other offers from Centennail,Algonquin.. Reaching Canada 30th December, Is there anyone here looking for a room mate near George Brown college.?
In which course u got ur offer letter nd r u talking abt 20 working days or 20 days in general?

Shrus

Jul 30, 2013
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
DVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/05/2013
AOR Received.
23/10/2013
IELTS Request
31/03/2013
File Transfer...
21/08/2013
Med's Request
4/12/2013
Med's Done....
10/12/2013
Passport Req..
4/12/2013
Hey there,

I want to be a part of GBC. But, not getting any scholarship please help.

Shrus

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hi FRIENDS,

Its great too see you ppl share such valuable info on this website. God bless u all for such a wonderful work.

I want to do PG Diploma in International Business Management from a good college in Canada, I want to get hands on experience and practical knowledge. Could anyone please suggest a good college with better job opportunities out there.

I haven't started as of yet for Jan 2014 intake, have very less time. Will it be possible for me to reach for the Jan 2014 intake. I am researching some colleges and found GBC ( George Brown College) the best of the lot.

Im already 25 years old..so cannot wait for sept 2014 intake so..any other college which is very good for may 2014 intake.

Please suggest

Regards William