+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gave wrong email under contact detail. Never recieved PPR

Drenalin04

Oct 13, 2015
cic.gc.ca said:
First of all, thank you very much for valuable information.
I just talked to two agents. one of them refused to help because I applied under express entry. I requested to the second agent to update my email address because I made an email error on my application detail. She said go to your local MP like you guys always do. I don't know what does that mean. She told me to email cic but didn't give any email address.

Don't pay them any mind. I had the same issue and just decided that I was going try my luck and send a professional email directly to Ottawa.

Ottawa: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Sydney: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca (for FSW initial stage)

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
Drenalin04 said:
Don't pay them any mind. I had the same issue and just decided that I was going try my luck and send a professional email directly to Ottawa.

Ottawa: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Sydney: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca (for FSW initial stage)
Thanks alot for the letter format. I just sent them email. I hope it brings good news.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi CIC,

Did you get reply from them after sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ?

Thanks,
Ramesh

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
rkurtur said:
Hi CIC,

Did you get reply from them after sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ?

Thanks,
Ramesh
I did not receive any respone from cic regarding this matter , but my new email was updated within a week after sending them email. I confirmed this with a call center agent.