+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gather Documents Citizenship ! Confused!!

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Hello Guys,

Im very confused about the documents supposed to be sent to CIC.

- Passport ( do they need photocopy of all passport pages or just the first page)
- Translation of non-english Entry/Exit stamps, there are different opinions some say translate and send it along with the application, other suggest to have it translated for the purpose of interview only?

Please everyone help!

Thank You!

mda201701

Mar 3, 2017
I only sent the photocopy of the first page of passport. The translation of stamps is not requested but it is good to bring it with you during the interview. Sometimes the officer may want to see it.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport: Copy of biometric page.

Agree with previous poster that you don't have to send in translation of stamps with application but you will most definitely have to have them translated and take to the interview with you.

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Rigly68 said:
Passport: Copy of biometric page.

Agree with previous poster that you don't have to send in translation of stamps with application but you will most definitely have to have them translated and take to the interview with you.
Thank You!

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
mda201701 said:
I only sent the photocopy of the first page of passport. The translation of stamps is not requested but it is good to bring it with you during the interview. Sometimes the officer may want to see it.
Thanks for your advise, highly appreciated!

Blueboy1980

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
Hello Guys,

Im very confused about the documents supposed to be sent to CIC.

- Passport ( do they need photocopy of all passport pages or just the first page)
- Translation of non-english Entry/Exit stamps, there are different opinions some say translate and send it along with the application, other suggest to have it translated for the purpose of interview only?

Please everyone help!

Thank You!
I only sent a copy of the biometrics page. When you go to the interview on your test day, have your stamp translations with you