+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

G5 Help - Please -

uscitizen

May 16, 2021
Hi,

I’m a US Citizen living in USA. My in-laws live in Afghanistan and have family in Canada.
Because of the war situation they are needing to leave and go to Tajikistan.

We are hoping they can then become refugees and be accepted to Canada.

(They have 5 sponsor With adequate income who all meet the guidelines to sponsor)

I am not too familiar with Canadian laws and especially immigration, however I have read the G5 rules.

Can someone please explain the process they have to go through in Tajikistan? The UNHCR refugee status they need. Do they have to have some kind of special circumstance to meet to become a refugee? How long does this process usually take? Where does Canada send the folder, do they get interviewed? How many times? Etc.

Thank you so very much!!

Stancare

Dec 2, 2021
Hi,

I’m a US Citizen living in USA. My in-laws live in Afghanistan and have family in Canada.
Because of the war situation they are needing to leave and go to Tajikistan.

We are hoping they can then become refugees and be accepted to Canada.

(They have 5 sponsor With adequate income who all meet the guidelines to sponsor)

I am not too familiar with Canadian laws and especially immigration, however I have read the G5 rules.

Can someone please explain the process they have to go through in Tajikistan? The UNHCR refugee status they need. Do they have to have some kind of special circumstance to meet to become a refugee? How long does this process usually take? Where does Canada send the folder, do they get interviewed? How many times? Etc.

Thank you so very much!!
Hi Sir, hope you're doing ok. The whole world already knows the War what's ongoing in Afghan but they should go to that nearby country and tell the UNHCR that their lives are in danger and be rest assure, they will issue their them with UN ID. Please i'm facing same issue such that i'm a refugee in Nigeria but i'm oringinally from Cameroon and desperatly ineed of help to get Sponsors. I have Refugee status already and the ID Card issued by the UNHCR, the Canadian Immigration Consultant have started processing my Documents but i'm stocked at the level of Sponsors. Please Sir could you help me out please. The man who's a CIC opted to help me through with the processing of my Documents but i just need Sponsors and its just for documentation purpose because i have place to stay by the time i arrive Canada. Thanks

Stancare

Dec 2, 2021
Hi dear, visit this page am sure they can guid you in the best way. https://www.facebook.com/GuidingRefugeesHome/
Hi Dear Amin,
Thanks once more for your efforts with the facebook link you provided. I took their contact number and place a call not long ago and was told, they are out to oriantate those who got G5 already on how to fill out their submission forms but they are not out to provide people with Sponsors. Thanks so much Amin but please don't hesitate to give me more helping hand if you can. God bless you abundantly Sir.