+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Future Planning of Accountants from Pakistan and India and Bangladesh

jameeltahir

Sep 25, 2014
Dear SMFAHAD

I sent my SSC, HSSC, B.A and CA docs to WES but they have given equivalency to Bachelors (3 years). In one post you have written that you got equivalency for Bachelor (4 years). Do they give different evaluations?

Please give you contact number i want to discuss. My number is +971 559457870

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
Hello Everyone ..

I applied in FSW last year on the basis of MBA ... at that time i completed my ACMA but dont have the certifications and waiting for the certifications was causing delay..
Now i have receivd the certification in this month .. can anyone guide .. should i reassess ACMA as well.

Regards

harisjunaid

Mar 30, 2015
Dear SMFAHAD,

Hope you are doing well. I am looking for getting an evaluation of CA and M.Com equivalency letter of HEC. I want to see a specimen of evaluation certificate of WES for ICAP-CA. I shall be so obliged if you share any evaluation of WES of ICAP course. Hope you don't mind.

Regards,
Haris Junaid

camehul

Apr 21, 2015
Hello All,

Whether all transcripts need to be send Directly by University/Institute??
Or After receiving sealed envelop from University/Institute, I can send it to WES??

Nepalese Applicant

Jan 3, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 24, 2014
Nomination.....
PER: January 8, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2015 from WVO
File Transfer...
SLU: April 22, 2015
Med's Request
May 6, 2015
Med's Done....
May 13, 2015
Interview........
TLU: May 20, 2015
Passport Req..
June 30, 2015; FLU/DM: July 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted: July 3, 2015; PP received: July 16, 2015
LANDED..........
August 22, 2015
camehul said:
Hello All,

Whether all transcripts need to be send Directly by University/Institute??
Or After receiving sealed envelop from University/Institute, I can send it to WES??
Send university envelope and institute envelope separately as university and institute as the respective senders. This will do. When I asked the same thing, they told me that we cannot handle the docs and university/institute has to do so. Do this trick, they will accept.

MOEEDBAIG

May 17, 2015
Hello All

I am from Pakistan and a CA Intermediate plus B Com. ... i want to evaluate my education equivalency for the purpose of Canadian immigration.

Can anyone, who has claimed CA Intermediate equivalency, tell what CA inter equivalent for? Plus what is the procedure for getting it evaluated.

Regards

Jun 29, 2016
minnesotamrk said:
WES evaluates CA qualification. For an Indian CA qualification, the equivalent is a 3-year Bachelor degree in Canada.
Yes, i got my Bcom Mcom & CA evaluated by ICAS which they evaluated as Equal to master - CA was rejected then i sent only CA degree to WES which they evaluated Equal to Bachelors.
Do you think its wise to sent all 3 degrees again to WES?? please suggest

Jun 29, 2016
Hi All, i got my B.Com M.Com & C.A evaluated by ICAS which they evaluated Equal to Master - CA was rejected then i sent my only CA degree to WES which they evaluated Equal to Bachelors.

Sep 15, 2016
reenachaudhary said:
Hi All, i got my B.Com M.Com & C.A evaluated by ICAS which they evaluated Equal to Master - CA was rejected then i sent my only CA degree to WES which they evaluated Equal to Bachelors.
Hey Reena, did you get 3 years bachelors or 4 years on CA's evaluation?

waqaralamkhan

Oct 21, 2015
SMFAHAD said:
Brother

Yes WES does evaluates CA degree from Pakistan ... Mine is being evaluated and they have accepted my docs .. They will give 4 years bachelors equivalent for Pakistani chartered accountants, but do also submit SSC and HSC certificate as they require it also ...

Detail procedure is as follows:

After getting a WES reference number go to ICAP with Rs 3,000 and submit them the following five docs:
1. CA Membership certificate
2. CA Foundation Examination Certificate
3.CA Intermediate Examination Certificate
4. CA Final Examination Certificate
5. Transcript request (this form can be downloaded from WES website) .. The link is as follows:

Also while you apply to WES for credential assesment do submit SSC and HSC certificates ... If you need to know the procedure for that i will be happy to share that as well ..

Good Luck !!!!

[Hi Fahad
I am planning to apply for CMA canda based on my CIMA. I do not have graduate degree hence need to get wes evaluation of my CA from ICAP. Are they recognizing ICPAP CA as 4 years equivalent to univeristy degree?/quote]

umair85

May 1, 2017
Can you please add my number on whatsapp.

Persons who are already in the process of Immigration like Chartered Accountants, Cost and Management Accountants, MBA Finance and M.com Please join here to discuss future planning like where to land how to find work in Field.

Thanks in advance

Lighter