+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funny business

Cinmac

Apr 1, 2018
So, there is a 35 year old male at my job. He has been there just over a year . He announced last week that is wants to be a girl. The thing is, he also just got married last May to a young girl from the states.she is challenged.
From what he has said that they met online gaming . She came to meet him and they moved in together . Her being 20 at the time. He made a big thing saying they have to have a wedding with pictures to prove it is not a scam. Her parents were not going to attend. They wanted her to go home with them.
This girl would sit in dark crying all day waiting for him to come home. He , and these are his words " oh, I don't allow her to cook, I don't allow her to clean except the bathroom as immigration would thing she was here as a worker. He had to leave work early one day be she couldn't decide what dish to eat from and she was hysterical . He has also suggested that he have the same rights as someone with a small child. If they get to leave early because of there child in daycare or school then he should be able to leave because of his wife.
He is a very manipulative. He is very smart and I believe he is abusing her mentally . I am not sure if her immigration is complete yet but I really believe that this 35 year old man.? is a sick puppy and this should be looked into.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So, there is a 35 year old male at my job. He has been there just over a year . He announced last week that is wants to be a girl. The thing is, he also just got married last May to a young girl from the states.she is challenged.
From what he has said that they met online gaming . She came to meet him and they moved in together . Her being 20 at the time. He made a big thing saying they have to have a wedding with pictures to prove it is not a scam. Her parents were not going to attend. They wanted her to go home with them.
This girl would sit in dark crying all day waiting for him to come home. He , and these are his words " oh, I don't allow her to cook, I don't allow her to clean except the bathroom as immigration would thing she was here as a worker. He had to leave work early one day be she couldn't decide what dish to eat from and she was hysterical . He has also suggested that he have the same rights as someone with a small child. If they get to leave early because of there child in daycare or school then he should be able to leave because of his wife.
He is a very manipulative. He is very smart and I believe he is abusing her mentally . I am not sure if her immigration is complete yet but I really believe that this 35 year old man.? is a sick puppy and this should be looked into.
If you think someone is being abused, report it to the police and social services.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
You state that "she is challenged." Obviously I don't know the entire situation, but it sounds like the girl could have developmental issues and may need more supervision/attention than the guy can give while working. I would strongly urge you to at least contact social services and discuss the situation.