+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funds proof and proof of income for Supervisa when applying through IRCC online portal

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
Hi,
I am applying for SuperVisa for my parents through IRCC portal, it is asking me to upload my proof of income as well as proof of funds. Is both requried? Or can I use my employment letter, T4 and NOA as proof for both?

when I created a GcKey account and applied through it, it didn’t asked me for proof of funds - just proof of income was enough.
Kindly shed some light on the same

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hi,
I am applying for SuperVisa for my parents through IRCC portal, it is asking me to upload my proof of income as well as proof of funds. Is both requried? Or can I use my employment letter, T4 and NOA as proof for both?

when I created a GcKey account and applied through it, it didn’t asked me for proof of funds - just proof of income was enough.
Hello

i applied through consultant and we uploade T4, latest NOA, payslips and bank account portfolio which shows how much money you have in your account.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

NOA is the most important because income earned while in Canada for your family size is what primarily determines if you qualify for supervisa. Proof of savings (bank accounts) for both you and your your parents shows that you can cover the cost of travel of extra living expenses while they are in Canada and the cost of supervisa insurance.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hello

i applied through consultant and we uploade T4, latest NOA, payslips and bank account portfolio which shows how much money you have in your account.
did you already got at the visa

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
thank you all. I don't have enough amount in my bank account but my NOA should be enough and it is well above LICO. Also my parent's bank account has money, which I can show them the statements. Will that be enough?
@canuck78

NavSran

Oct 22, 2020
URGENT!
I have one question regarding Supervisa

he is my cousin and his father is Truck driver in India but he cannot get paystub or employment letter. Also they don't have their farming land, his grandfather disowned them. They only did the property valuation for Residential house. I have income tax return for last year but I think I shouldn’t give that because I have no employment letter and paystubs t0 support that. And shall I add property valuation or just make a simple file with bank statements only, their son is showing 12000 CAD and they are showing around 10000 CAD