+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

funds----------HELP

hash12

Jan 4, 2010
i have a joint acct with my parents,which they dont want to place it on my name completely rite nw,since the huge interest will be lost by doing so and it will take 2yrs for maturity.can i still show this as POF while landing,since it is a sufficient proof of fund,and is also on my name. :-[

plz help

sulekhakulashari

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2009
Hi all,
One of the applicant Zebra written in this forum that propertly, car,jewellery can be shown as proof of fund in CHC, ND. Is it true?

If it is true then it is great news for me as I still short of some funds. We have a residential plot in the name of my husband, a car and jewellery also. But I have learnt from the forum for ND, CHC liquid funds are required and I am trying hard to arrange them.

PMM, Rupeshhari, Leoun qurox, Sanjeev etc. please advice urgently.
sulekha

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sulekha,

That is true, but for the initial apps only. Later u'll need to show 'liquid funds'.

All the best.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

You have to convince the CHC about the availability of funds which is in joint account.

I am not sure about the CHC policy how they deal your POF problem because, the money is not in your own account.

The CIC website indicates:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

hash12 said:
i have a joint acct with my parents,which they dont want to place it on my name completely rite nw,since the huge interest will be lost by doing so and it will take 2yrs for maturity.can i still show this as POF while landing,since it is a sufficient proof of fund,and is also on my name. :-[

plz help

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hash12 said:

plz help
Hi Hash,

I think that might not help. The funds ought to be in the PAs or an accompanying family member's a/c or jointly held by them. That's off course, my understanding on the subject. U may like to wait for others opinion/s.

Regards.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi Hash,

I think that might not help. The funds ought to be in the PAs or an accompanying family member's a/c or jointly held by them. That's off course, my understanding on the subject. U may like to wait for others opinion/s.

Regards.
Qorax is right, it can only be accepted for the initial stage, later on amount should have in your personal or your spouse's account in liquid form. There is a guy imranali_2004us at this forum (got immigrant visa and left for canada) he went through this process you can solve this dilemma by having contact with him through PM.

regards

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
zeba812 said:
plz sulekha,
dont spoil my name na,its zeba812 nt wht u have written :)
;D

jcu121579

Star Member
Nov 29, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2009
Doc's Request.
17-03-2010
Hi guys,

What If I will include my Car, I am in Dubai, I had a brand New Car, If I will Include in the proof
of fund as something to bring to Canada, Is it alright? as one?

jcu121579

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Ditto jcu...

Initial stages, yes. Thru a 'certified valuation certificate'. Later, No.

Regards.

Sarmad

Dec 18, 2009
Dear gorax,
I am going to evaluate my car and jewallary (for proof of fund) which is equal to required funds, from certified firm of chartered accountant , definitely i will encash when i will be going to land after visa stamping on my passport.Now What is this later stage, at time of passport request or at port of entry while landing.Kindly clarify.

sulekhakulashari

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2009
Yes Qorax,
What is this later stage. Is it at the time of passport request or at the time of landing. I have also a car, residential property and jewellery
sulekha

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sarmad & Sulekha,

The 'later stage' can be anytime that the CHC asks u for it. Generally they'd again ask u for the 'latest' POF either before the meds, or if seperate, while sending the PPR.

fritzsped

Jan 6, 2010
hi,
i have a question.. me and my commonlaw partner applied.. and we declared.. 17,000.. Now we only have 10k.. do we need to keep the amount at 17k or just the minimum for 2persons, 13,500.. thanks...

sulekhakulashari

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2009
Does any one know what is the language which Chartered Accountant should write in Fund Declaration Letter

Please advice

Sulekha