+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FUNDs Currency

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have just furnished my major documents (IELTS and ECA report) and willing to send application package for FSW,,

want to ask that

1) is that essential for the funds to be in CAD or they can be represented in USD as well?

2) can the application package be sent before finalizing the funds amount or is it essential to send some fund proof (such as bank statement/certificate) along with the application package? my specific question is that at what point in the migration process, the proof of fund is to be submitted and funds be shown?

3)How much time is required for complete FSW application processing and visa grant, I am from Pakistan.

I am asking this because I have done some homework for Australian PR Visa as well, so wanted to confirm that whether is it possible that I complete my PR period in Australia (which is 4 years to become eligible for citizenship) and meanwhile the FSW application remains under processing phase and by the time it gets processed and leads to visa grant phase, the Austrlian PR period gets completed.

concrete response be highly appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'll help with two questions.

1) US is fine.
2) No - you can't send your application before you have finalized your funds. You must include proof of fund with your original application package. If you fail to do so your application will be automatically refused.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
feejay87 said:
I have just furnished my major documents (IELTS and ECA report) and willing to send application package for FSW,,

want to ask that

1) is that essential for the funds to be in CAD or they can be represented in USD as well? - No issues , they could be in any currency

2) can the application package be sent before finalizing the funds amount or is it essential to send some fund proof (such as bank statement/certificate) along with the application package? my specific question is that at what point in the migration process, the proof of fund is to be submitted and funds be shown? - This must be sent along with application package

3)How much time is required for complete FSW application processing and visa grant, I am from Pakistan. - Max 18 Months

I am asking this because I have done some homework for Australian PR Visa as well, so wanted to confirm that whether is it possible that I complete my PR period in Australia (which is 4 years to become eligible for citizenship) and meanwhile the FSW application remains under processing phase and by the time it gets processed and leads to visa grant phase, the Australian PR period gets completed.

concrete response be highly appreciated.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys, May Allah succeed us all in our applications (ameen) :)