+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Funds available for my stay" Not sure what to put in.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I am coming for a masters program and I have also done my GMAT/IELTS for the university requirments
That is good that you are going to a public DLI since you don’t have work experience. You still need to show how a Masters will give you better pay/job opportunities to justify costs of the program.

Maheen Rahman

May 8, 2019
That is good that you are going to a public DLI since you don’t have work experience. You still need to show how a Masters will give you better pay/job opportunities to justify costs of the program.
Yes I am going to University of Manitoba not sure what public DLI means but these other fields in the form are asking for "company/employer name etc so shall I just leave it empty or mention something since there is "*" star next to it meaning its important to write something in

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I am going to University of Manitoba not sure what public DLI means but these other fields in the form are asking for "company/employer name etc so shall I just leave it empty or mention something since there is "*" star next to it meaning its important to write something in
You are unemployed so it is blank except the dates.

humac

Oct 10, 2023
Im unable to validate the form sadly it keeps showing me that I need to fill that "company name/employer name area" :(((
It's likely because in the form you aren't selecting the "unemployed" option under "current activity"... That's just my guess

humac

Oct 10, 2023
Can you link me to the new ircc portal or forms mines online as well I am filling them and I am going to upload them on the online services portal
There are two ways to apply online

1) Newer IRCC Portal: https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
Uses only online forms and then upload supporting documents like Passports, Proof of Funds, LOE etc
Has file limit of 2mb

2) IRCC - GC Key Secure Account: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
Requires filling out PDF-based forms and uploading along with supporting documents like Passports, Proof of Funds, LOE etc
Has file limit of 4mb

Which is better/faster I have no idea!