+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fund issue

Mar 10, 2020
hi,
we get the invitation letter from Saskatchewan but there is a one issue about the fund we don't have 3 moths back fund to show what can we do. how can we show the fund

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I just submit my application for SNIP , i have the same issue that I got my ITA 50 days ago and I arranged money just 30 days ago, If i wait 2 more months, my ITA will expair so i just subment my application with 6 months statement with money available 30 days ago because I didnt have choice, otherwise the application will expair in next 10 days) what is the chance now?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I just submit my application for SNIP , i have the same issue that I got my ITA 50 days ago and I arranged money just 30 days ago, If i wait 2 more months, my ITA will expair so i just subment my application with 6 months statement with money available 30 days ago because I didnt have choice, otherwise the application will expair in next 10 days) what is the chance now?
Your question is about PNP. Better ask it at the PNP section. Proof of fund is needed for many different proposes.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/