+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full Time Freelance e-commerce web developer with positive LIMIA application refused.

nishantbkw

May 24, 2024
Hi,
I am a fulltime freelance web developer. my area of expertise is in E-commerce websites. recently my visa application refused due to reason I can not perform the job I seek. but I have 8 years of experience. I have attached my porfolio websites and all document. what I missed? can anybody help me with knowledge of similar experience?

Thank you
Nishant Kumar

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am a fulltime freelance web developer. my area of expertise is in E-commerce websites. recently my visa application refused due to reason I can not perform the job I seek. but I have 8 years of experience. I have attached my porfolio websites and all document. what I missed? can anybody help me with knowledge of similar experience?

Thank you
Nishant Kumar
What was NOC? Show ECA. Portfolio is not enough and doesn’t prove you can do the job. Did you submit business registration, client contracts, client letters, proof of payment and receipts? You have to prove that no Canadian or PR has your experience/education.

Last edited: