+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full scholarship

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Guys if I had a full scholarship (covering tuition and living expenses), do I still need to show sufficient personal funds covering living expenses at least?

and does it increase chances of getting study permit approved by any mean?

Appreciate your input.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Guys if I had a full scholarship (covering tuition and living expenses), do I still need to show sufficient personal funds covering living expenses at least?

and does it increase chances of getting study permit approved by any mean?

Appreciate your input.

Funded studies are always given preference by CIC. If you have full funding, you just need to show some money covering flight+initial expenses. I came with full funding by university 3 yrs back, account balance less than 1000 CAD and did not even bother to write an LOE to VO. Got visa smoothly.

Reactions: dolfin

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Funded studies are always given preference by CIC. If you have full funding, you just need to show some money covering flight+initial expenses. I came with full funding by university 3 yrs back, account balance less than 1000 CAD and did not even bother to write an LOE to VO. Got visa smoothly.
Such a relief reading your comment!
Thank you so much!

Bdn

Jun 15, 2017
Earth
Category........
FSW
Hello,
Please shed more light on the procedure for getting a scholarship for post graduate studies. Thanks in anticipation.

Madlin

Apr 22, 2019
How long did you waited for the Study permit?