Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
lamhey said:
im glad that u r back, u reminded me of ur pessimistic thought during the 1st AOR moments.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-applicant-2010-t43317.0.html;msg432110#msg432110
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-applicant-2010-t43317.0.html;msg431376#msg431376

well, dont worry, there r some mistakes about the medicals in the Ecas status.

lamhey
Hi lamhey,
Welcome back. How was your trip ?

Have you got AOR ?

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
srid_a said:
Hi Swaru,
Congratulations!

What was the date on your second AOR?
I got my Second AOR from ND VO. My lawyer's office in Canada received it on Feb 1st. It was dated Jan 14th. My documents had reached the VO on 3rd Jan.

My lawyer had emailed me the scanned copy of the document. It says the normal processing time is 10 months and I can contact them if I dont hear anything from them in 6 months i.e if I dont hear anything till Jun 30th 2011.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
NeedAChange said:
I got my Second AOR from ND VO. My lawyer's office in Canada received it on Feb 1st. It was dated Jan 14th. My documents had reached the VO on 3rd Jan.

My lawyer had emailed me the scanned copy of the document. It says the normal processing time is 10 months and I can contact them if I dont hear anything from them in 6 months i.e if I dont hear anything till Jun 30th 2011.
Congratulations !
What is your file no, is it EXXXXX or BXXXXX ?

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi lamhey,
Welcome back. How was your trip ?

Have you got AOR ?
hi lakh,

thanks. well, it was great, we enjoyed a lot.
i wrote to u earlier, but u didnt notice:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-chc-new-delhi-octnovdec-2010-t56886.0.html;msg583405#msg583405

I still haven't received my AOR, I think it might have been misplaced somewhere. I've sent an email to VO just yesterday, and now i've changed my mailing address.

Im glad that I can logon Ecas (showing "in process", and received date by NDVO), and my RPRF has also been encashed.

lamhey

PS: ive sent u link to access my pics to ur inbox.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
lamhey said:
hi lakh,

thanks. well, it was great, we enjoyed a lot.
i wrote to u earlier, but u didnt notice:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-chc-new-delhi-octnovdec-2010-t56886.0.html;msg583405#msg583405

I still haven't received my AOR, I think it might have been misplaced somewhere. I've sent an email to VO just yesterday, and now i've changed my mailing address.

Im glad that I can logon Ecas (showing "in process", and received date by NDVO), and my RPRF has also been encashed.

lamhey

PS: ive sent u link to access my pics to ur inbox.

Hi Lamhey,
Yes actually I was out of town last week, nice to know that you enjoyed your trip. Hope you liked India. January applicants are getting AOR so yours must be lost somewhere. Does your ecas is showing date of receipt docs at VO... though mine is showing date of receipt at CIO, you mean RPRF receiving is mentioned at ecas ? it seems your ecas is bit different than others.

Your pics are gr8…awesome trip man !!

Regards

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi Lamhey,
Yes actually I was out of town last week, nice to know that you enjoyed your trip. Hope you liked India. January applicants are getting AOR so yours must be lost somewhere. Does your ecas is showing date of receipt docs at VO... though mine is showing date of receipt at CIO, you mean RPRF receiving is mentioned at ecas ? it seems your ecas is bit different than others.

Your pics are gr8...awesome trip man !!

Regards
yes, the ecas shows the date of receipt, which is correct.
About the encashment of RPRF, I've asked here at the bank, and they told me it had been already encashed.
like urs, there is no mention of RPRF in the ecas.

thanks

lamhey

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Lakhvinder.

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Congratulations !
What is your file no, is it EXXXXX or BXXXXX ?
It has my BXXXXX number only. I want to know whether this is the second AOR or it is just some usual acknowledgment letter.
Let me know.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
NeedAChange said:
It has my BXXXXX number only. I want to know whether this is the second AOR or it is just some usual acknowledgment letter.
Let me know.
2nd AOR

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
To Lakhvinder ji ,

I need to confirm 3 things.

(1) Do i need to staple Bank Draft with fee application form ? or need to attach seperately to CIO checklist ?

(2) I have never travelled to any country. As per ND VO Checklist need to give travel history. do it applicable to me ? I have allready attached copy of my passport ( all pages ) ?

(3) As per CIO checklist : 2 Labels in orginal . I have taken print on A4 page with one address in english & other in Hindi. Is it ok... or i need to take print on adhisive paper ?

Please help me on it..

Regards,

Mayank

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mayank,

You can place draft according to index.I wanna say take A4 blank sheet staple draft vertically and attach it according to index.

No need to give travel history as it is not applicable for you.

Yes go ahead with your label no need to take print out on adehesive paper.

even you can submit handwritten also. I did the same.

Regards,

toenjoy..
mayankpandya said:
To Lakhvinder ji ,

(1) Do i need to staple Bank Draft with fee application form ? or need to attach seperately to CIO checklist ?

(2) I have never travelled to any country. As per ND VO Checklist need to give travel history. do it applicable to me ? I have allready attached copy of my passport ( all pages ) ?

(3) As per CIO checklist : 2 Labels in orginal . I have taken print on A4 page with one address in english & other in Hindi. Is it ok... or i need to take print on adhisive paper ?

Please help me on it..

Regards,

Mayank

romi31

Feb 2, 2011
hello to every one
i want to watts differnce in BXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or EXXXXXXXXXXXXX file number & watt AOR stands for????

pookiran1

Aug 27, 2010
Ya please somebody let us know the difference between Bxxxxxxxxx and Exxxxxxxxx. What does the letter B and E signify?

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
mayankpandya said:
To Lakhvinder ji ,

(1) Do i need to staple Bank Draft with fee application form ? or need to attach seperately to CIO checklist ?Put the draft according to the checklist with fee application form.

(2) I have never travelled to any country. As per ND VO Checklist need to give travel history. do it applicable to me ? I have allready attached copy of my passport ( all pages ) ? No need to give travel history.

(3) As per CIO checklist : 2 Labels in orginal . I have taken print on A4 page with one address in english & other in Hindi. Is it ok... or i need to take print on adhisive paper ? printed address on A4 paper is enough

Please help me on it..

Regards,

Mayank
Hi Mayank,
Toenjoy has given you perfect answers.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
pookiran1 said:
Ya please somebody let us know the difference between Bxxxxxxxxx and Exxxxxxxxx. What does the letter B and E signify?
romi31 said:
hello to every one
i want to watts differnce in BXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or EXXXXXXXXXXXXX file number & watt AOR stands for????
Hi,
The significance of EXX and BXX numbers is unknown yet, CHC allocated different file numbers we just try to track it...that is why we are asking all thread members to give thier file number. Perhaps we can make it out later.