NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
AOR Received.
08-10-2010
Dear Experts,

I have received my 2nd AOR, but I haven't received any bar-code stickers along with it. Is this normal? Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

Ved

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Canada medical care costs and insurance for new immigrants

Canada, 4th February: Canada has been witnessing increasing rise in the costs of health and medical care in the recent years.

The health-care system in Canada is in need of reforms to not just make the healthcare and medical care in Canada more affordable but also for bringing significant improvements in terms of quality.

This is especially important keeping in the view the fact that healthcare eats up around 50 percent of the Ontario’s program spending and it might go even higher to 80 percent by the year 2030 if no steps are taken to control rising costs of healthcare in Canada.

Several Canadian provinces are waking up to the need for reforms and are taking steps to control healthcare costs. Ontario took the initiative by announcing reduction of around 50 percent in the prices of the generic drugs along with wiping away of incentive fees to manufacturers of generic drugs.

It was followed by B.C. (British Columbia) and Quebec in introducing measures for controlling high costs of medical and healthcare in Canada. While B.C. announced introduction of fee-for-procedure payments to hospitals, Quebec proposed for payments on every single medical visit.

Private funding for knee surgery, cataract and hip surgery is on the agenda of a couple of Canadian provinces.

What steps are needed—?

• Nurses and doctors in Canada should take their responsibilities for giving suggestions with regard to bringing improvisations in quality and efficiency in the healthcare in Canada.

• Universities and research organizations must play their role in bringing everyone closer by involving the media for getting consultations from the public.

• Drug manufacturers must suggest cost saving techniques. • Academics should chalk out proposal for promoting good health in the nation.

Health coverage for newcomers in Canada---—

• If you are a potential immigrant wanting to move to any of the Canadian provinces including British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, make sure to buy short-term healthcare insurance from any private company before you arrive here. The reason is that you will not be eligible for health plan incentives till you have stayed for a minimum of three months after moving here. In case, you don’t do so, at least ensure to get health insurance within 5 days after arriving in Canada.

• After your arrival in Canada. Apply soon for a health card in the concerned Canadian province to get free health coverage in Canada by showing three identity proofs of your immigration status in Canada.

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lalkhvinder/Srid/Lamhey,

I have received my 2nd AOR yesterday. The issue date mentioned is 20th Jan 2011 and RPRF fee date is 24th Jan.
Processing time is 10 months and waiting tiem is 6 months.
My E-CAS is in process.
Please update the sheet.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Hi Lalkhvinder/Srid/Lamhey,

I have received my 2nd AOR yesterday. The issue date mentioned is 20th Jan 2011 and RPRF fee date is 24th Jan.
Processing time is 10 months and waiting tiem is 6 months.
My E-CAS is in process.
Please update the sheet.
hi sumit,
ur info has been updated. congratulations...
u were really passionate about the 2nd AOR.

cheers
lamhey

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well well well,

did u guys notice about the change in the forum recently.

well they have removed the minus rating for member. it will be a great uplift for the users who have been continuously providing their efforts.

cheers
lamhey

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamhey said:
hi sumit,
ur info has been updated. congratulations...
u were really passionate about the 2nd AOR.

cheers
lamhey

Hi Lamhey,

Thanks a lot. You all helped a lot :)...

Just 1 more thing i ent my docs to ND VO on 15th and these were received to them on 17th. In the spreadsheet the date of docs received is mentioned as 15th Should it not be 17th ? Just for my knowledge how these timeliness are working :)

Thanks,

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Yes, even for us initially it was showing two statuses - "In Process" and "CIO Review complete..."

But now it seems to be rectified, just like for many others. It now shows only "In Process".

This relieves us of the tension that the status change was an error. Waiting for the Medicals request soon...

- RSK

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Hi Lamhey,

Thanks a lot. You all helped a lot :)...

Just 1 more thing i ent my docs to ND VO on 15th and these were received to them on 17th. In the spreadsheet the date of docs received is mentioned as 15th Should it not be 17th ? Just for my knowledge how these timeliness are working :)

Thanks,
it should be 17th Jan.
updated.

lamhey

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hi,

I checked my ecas just now and now its showing only IN PROCESS. CIO review complete has been removed.

Satnam

sairam99

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2ND WEEK OF APRIL 2010
Doc's Request.
2ND WEEK OF JULY 2010
AOR Received.
LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER 2010
Med's Request
1ST WEEK OF MARCH 2013
Med's Done....
3RD WEEK OF MARCH 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LAST WEEK OF APRIL 2013
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
Mine is also showing only IN PROCESS. CIO review complete has been removed. Earlier I was able to access ecas with Old(Bxxxxxxxxx) and New(Exxxxxxxxx) file number. Now old one is not accessable.

kulz_syan

Jul 2, 2010
Ludhiana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
AOR Received.
waiting
Hi everybody
I need help from senior members.
I have sent my all documents to New Delhi on 22nd of October and it the package was received there on 23rd according to the Blue dart tracking system but i didn't get any AOR till now. :(
I am not able to check my status On line with the old file number.
Guide me what to do next.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulz_syan said:
Hi everybody
I need help from senior members.
I have sent my all documents to New Delhi on 22nd of October and it the package was received there on 23rd according to the Blue dart tracking system but i didn't get any AOR till now. :(
I am not able to check my status On line with the old file number.
Guide me what to do next.
hello,

2nd AOR is sent via. mail, so it can be misplaced somewhere or might have been lost on the way.
did u check the ecas with ur UCI no. as Client ID, with ur needed description? I hop it should work.
I suggest u to write to NDVO (delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca) regarding ur case, they might reply u after 15 days.

hop it helped.

lamhey