App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
All those who got 1ST AOR in june, july, august will see the true e-cas .while all post september 28 people clients will get e-cas in process but pending review.so still pending.

RVS

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 28 Sep 2010 (what a day!)
IELTS Request
Score 8.0 submitted to CIO on 03 May 2010
File Transfer...
ECAS: &quot;In Process May 2012&quot;
Med's Request
04-06-2013
Med's Done....
20 Aug 2013
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
04-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
sadika said:
All those who got 1ST AOR in june, july, august will see the true e-cas .while all post september 28 people clients will get e-cas in process but pending review.so still pending.
[/q
sadika said:
I got my first AOR 28 SEP 2010. So in 4 months time, i.e., 28 Jan 2010, it should change to processing? right?
So why its not been taken up for review by NDVO so far? very confusing.......
RVS

kulz_syan

Jul 2, 2010
Ludhiana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
AOR Received.
waiting
Hello everybody
Today I got response to my email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. They received my submission and created a file for me with the file number: EXXXXXXXX and written following lines:
"If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office."

Is this is 2nd AOR ???

When I checked my ECAS it is showing "Application received".
From which date they are counting 8 months, when they received my full documents or the date when they send me this mail????

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Yes its your second AOR.

kulz_syan said:
Hello everybody
Today I got response to my email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. They received my submission and created a file for me with the file number: EXXXXXXXX and written following lines:
"If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office."

Is this is 2nd AOR ???

When I checked my ECAS it is showing "Application received".
From which date they are counting 8 months, when they received my full documents or the date when they send me this mail????

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi SADIKA,

I agree as you concluded that only applicants who rcvd AOR before 28 sept have new file number but if we see at post june applicants too have different file number some have EXXX and other have BXXXX, so we can not say anything how this number system will go ?
Its true that new policy applicants always have priority processing than earlier ones. It is the CIC trend and obvious also based on the labor market demand fulfillment.

Just praying GOD !

hisupatel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi all,
I just read at post 26 june applicants thread that they have started getting medical request from VO, it clearly shows that CIO will give priority to post june applicants. lets see how long we will have to wait for medical news, since we know that every visa office has a fixed quota for issuance visa. :(
No worries guys,
Post 26 jun applicants are count to max 20,000. Though cap has not reached. From those applicants, some are from ND,VO. So it won't make significant delay.

Your comments guys and gals, please.
Himanshu

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
sairam99 said:
My ecas status changed from "In Process" to "Application Received"
Mine also got changed from IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED. But on clicking its same as earlier - "We received your application for permanent residence on April , 2010. "

What does that means??

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even our status is now changed to "Application Received". Earlier it was "In Process". And clicking on the link shows it as "We received your application for permanent residence on April 8, 2010."

Looks like the NDVO is going thru some crap. Either they are sleeping or they are not able to handle the load or the person who is responsible to update the e-CAS is a budhu.

Whatever, it's the routine ordeal....wait eagerly with our mouths open, tongues popping out, saliva dripping out from the toungues and waiting for the +ve result!!!

- RSK

ved1234

Sep 9, 2010
my status still showing "in process".

andamanhunk said:
Even our status is now changed to "Application Received". Earlier it was "In Process". And clicking on the link shows it as "We received your application for permanent residence on April 8, 2010."

Looks like the NDVO is going thru some crap. Either they are sleeping or they are not able to handle the load or the person who is responsible to update the e-CAS is a budhu.

Whatever, it's the routine ordeal....wait eagerly with our mouths open, tongues popping out, saliva dripping out from the toungues and waiting for the +ve result!!!

- RSK

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
ved1234 said:
my status still showing "in process".
Looking at the updates for the past few days, it looks like folks who received 1st AOR after Sep 28th or so are still showing "In Process", whereas the ones prior to that are now "Application Received".

Among the ones that are left as "In Process" how many are able to use the BXXXXXX number (and UCI) to check the status? and how many can only use the UCI number?

@ Lakhv, were you able to use the BXXXX or are you still getting the status using only the UCI number?

Just trying to see if there is any method to this madness ::)

btw...I can see the status using both numbers and it is still "In process" with same pending review message...

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
ptv7425 said:
Looking at the updates for the past few days, it looks like folks who received 1st AOR after Sep 28th or so are still showing "In Process", whereas the ones prior to that are now "Application Received".

Among the ones that are left as "In Process" how many are able to use the BXXXXXX number (and UCI) to check the status? and how many can only use the UCI number?

@ Lakhv, were you able to use the BXXXX or are you still getting the status using only the UCI number?

Just trying to see if there is any method to this madness ::)

btw...I can see the status using both numbers and it is still "In process" with same pending review message...
Hi ptv,
yes now am able to check my ecas with both numbers uci and file number and it is showing same as yours. don’t know how they process our application with new applicants or with old applicants….

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi ptv,
yes now am able to check my ecas with both numbers uci and file number and it is showing same as yours. don't know how they process our application with new applicants or with old applicants....
Is it still Nova Scotia or have they corrected it to New Delhi?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
International regions have updated their system. CAIPS is no longer used for the file retention but GCMS. Thats why, new files numbers are starting from E or F.
There is no legal issue in this.
Most of visa offices already shifted to GCMS.

The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is a multi-year program that will replace several aging, archaic and incompatible core business systems of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The GCMS is an essential secure technology platform upon which to build a modern, global, integrated, information-based solution that will strengthen program integrity, improve efficiency and enhance client service delivery.

GCMS will establish the next-generation business operational environment, and improve flexibility to adapt to future legislative and major program initiatives (e.g., biometrics). GCMS will also facilitate communications and data sharing with the CBSA and with our other partners for the purposes of administrating the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Project Phase: Building on the success of the first deployment of the GCMS in 2004 (the Citizenship Release), the project undertook a re-evaluation of strategies for completion and prepared a revised go-forward plan which reduces risk and delivers considerable business value.
Lead Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Participating Agency: Canada Border Services Agency
Contracting Authority: Public Works and Government Services Canada
Prime Contractor: None (The Department is responsible for system integration.)

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
ptv7425 said:
Is it still Nova Scotia or have they corrected it to New Delhi?
No it is still as Nova Scotia. May be they change our status by next week as like others.

below is regarding New Delhi visa quota...found somewhere at the forum.

New Delhi Visa Targets & Inventory
We received the list of visa office targets world wide and Inventory list.

New Delhi has Inventory of 110, 376 Federal skilled Flies as of January 06, 2011. In 2010, 3,111 files were processed. Visa targets for federal skiled Class for year 2011 are 7500. ( total world wide target: 55,900).

New list applicants will get priority and for rest i think they process pre june applicants. wat you think ?

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
lakhvinder.kaur said:
No it is still as Nova Scotia. May be they change our status by next week as like others.

below is regarding New Delhi visa quota...found somewhere at the forum.

New Delhi Visa Targets & Inventory
We received the list of visa office targets world wide and Inventory list.

New Delhi has Inventory of 110, 376 Federal skilled Flies as of January 06, 2011. In 2010, 3,111 files were processed. Visa targets for federal skiled Class for year 2011 are 7500. ( total world wide target: 55,900).

New list applicants will get priority and for rest i think they process pre june applicants. wat you think ?
Looks like they "activated" your BXXX around Jan 31st, your 1st BFD date. Prior to that I think only UCI was working for you. But why they did not change Nova scotia to ND is not clear.

Lets wait for a few more days to see what additional updates they make.

Post 26 will definitely get priority (like I said sometime back). Otherwise there is no point in creating a new in-demand list. But how that will affect us remains to be seen. Fingers crossed... ;D