Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 & March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Hello Anu81 and All Folks in this group

What do you think of renaming this group as "FULL DOCS TO CHC-NEW DELHI IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2010"

Just a suggestion from me. Its alwayg good to have more people on the group and get informed of whats happening for all of us.

Does this make any sense for you September guys!

Thanks, Sans_May2010

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
dear anu...... today i checked my e-cas but not yet activated neither they sent me reciept of RPRF FEES nor 2ND aor?already 12 days passed after sending documents.i enquired bank but demand draft not yet been encashed.why e cas yet not activated ?does CIO give AORS like that?

nananxyz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-05-2010
Nomination.....
04-09-2010
AOR Received.
18-09-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full documents to New Delhi
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 PP Reached NDVO on 26-12-12
VISA ISSUED...
Hope to receive soon
LANDED..........
Hope to receive soon
Hello Friends!,

Please see to my timeline, i am eagerly waiting to receive the medical, PRPF and PP request

:)[flash=200,200][/flash]

nananxyz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-05-2010
Nomination.....
04-09-2010
AOR Received.
18-09-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full documents to New Delhi
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 PP Reached NDVO on 26-12-12
VISA ISSUED...
Hope to receive soon
LANDED..........
Hope to receive soon
Hi lubob,

By mistake i entered the year to be 2009 it was 2010

caps456

Nov 17, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/03/2010
Doc's Request.
24/06/2010
Nomination.....
28/09/2010
AOR Received.
08/11/2010
IELTS Request
05/08/2010
Med's Request
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting????
Hi,

I have applied under FSW, NOC code 4131, 2171.

What is the meaning of File Transfer...can any of you pls explain? I submitted my docs on 28th Sep, 2010 to CHC New Delhi. How to update the status here?

Thanks

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S.No | Name | NOC | Docs Req. | Docs Sent | Recei VO |2nd AOR |ECAS |Med/PPR| Got Visa |
| 01 | Rajesh25 | 0631 | 09 May |3 Sept | 6 Sept | 21 Sept |Recd by VO|Waiting | |
| 02 | Anu 81 | 0311 | 23 Jun |15 Sept | 16 Sept | Waiting |Recd by VO|Waiting | |
| 03 | Mager | 0213 | 25 May |11 Sept | 13 Sept | 29 Sept |Recd by VO|Waiting | |
| 04 | Lubob | 3112 | 09 May |11 Sept | 13 Sept | Waiting |Review CIC |Waiting | |
| 05 | Pinku | 9212 | 20 Jul |09 Sept | 11 Sept | Waiting | Review CIC|Waiting | |
| 06 | Manvi | 0111 | 9 May |16 Sept | 20 Sept | Waiting | Review CIC|Waiting | |
| 07 | grewal | 4131 | 10 june |10 Sept | 14 Sept |26 Sept | Review CIC|Waiting | |

keep it update friends....

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Hi,
I am from "FULL DOCS TO CHC-NEW DELHI Oct-Dec 2010" thread. Our list can be accessed from my signature.

All the Oct. applicants have received the 2nd AORs. Looks like your list has some entries that need to be updated.
How long after receiving the 2nd AOR does the status change to RVBO?

Goodluck to you all for speedy med. requests!

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, any guess how much time it's gonna take to receive medicals............ :( :( :(
this wait is just so much frustrating ...

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
dear friends
changed my e case status IN PROCESS from this morning

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Immigration Fraud in USA
WASHINGTON: Hundreds of Indian students , mostly from Andhra Pradesh , face the prospect of deportation from the US after authorities raided and shut down a university in the Silicon Valley on charges of a massive immigration fraud .

The Tri-Valley University in Pleasanton, a major suburb in San Francisco Bay Area, has been charged by federal investigating authorities with being part of an effort to defraud, misuse visa permits and indulge in money laundering and other crimes.

According to a federal complaint filed in a California court, the University, which was raided and shut down last week, helped foreign nationals illegally acquire immigration status.

The university is said to have 1,555 students. As many as 95 per cent of these students are Indian nationals, the complaint said.

Investigations by Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) found that while students were admitted to various residential and online courses of the university and on paper lived in California, in reality they "illegally" worked in various parts of the country as far as Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Texas.

ICE has called it as a "sham university." The ICE investigations found that more than half of these students were reported to be residing in a single apartment located in Sunnyvale California.

During the course of the investigation ICE found that the university gave the residential address of its students in order to conceal that they did not live in California, said the court papers.

For a student to maintain an active immigration status, they must show proof that they are making reasonable process towards completing coursework and physically attend classes.

Federal investigating authorities are now sweeping out on each of those students, who paid lakhs for obtaining students visa and also students work permit.

Several of them have been interrogated, creating a panic reaction among the Indian student community.

Many of the students from Andhra Pradesh, who were planning to join the university for the new semester, have cancelled their US travel plans.

Classes were scheduled to start on January 10 after the winter break.

It is understood that many of these students are planning to leave the country as soon as possible as they are being interrogated.

There are unconfirmed reports of some of the students being detained and deportation process has been started against them.

Once the university has been shut down, the students who come on F-1 visa, lose their status within a stipulated time. These students have been making desperate calls to Indian- American immigration attorneys.

"We have received verification that ICE has detained some of the students and placed them in removal proceedings," Murthy Law Firm, a popular immigration attorney firm among Indian-Americans, said in a posting on its website.

On January 20, 2011 the Murthy Law Firm received numerous phone calls from students registered at Tri-Valley University in Pleasanton, California, it said in its posting.

farzana masud

Jan 26, 2011
Anu 81 said:
Hi friends,
i am starting this for the better understanding of the time frame of CHC-New Delhi.So applicants who have submitted their full documents to CHC-New Delhi can share there information and track their time frame.
Dear Concern,

i want to know some information about immigration in canada.I have 4 years of working experience as Network Engineer.please guide me how could i apply for immigration and kindly inform me whether i am elligible to apply according to my work experience.

BR Farzana

kk

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akrum66 said:
Immigration Fraud in USA
WASHINGTON: Hundreds of Indian students , mostly from Andhra Pradesh , face the prospect of deportation from the US after authorities raided and shut down a university in the Silicon Valley on charges of a massive immigration fraud .

The Tri-Valley University in Pleasanton, a major suburb in San Francisco Bay Area, has been charged by federal investigating authorities with being part of an effort to defraud, misuse visa permits and indulge in money laundering and other crimes.

According to a federal complaint filed in a California court, the University, which was raided and shut down last week, helped foreign nationals illegally acquire immigration status.

The university is said to have 1,555 students. As many as 95 per cent of these students are Indian nationals, the complaint said.

Investigations by Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) found that while students were admitted to various residential and online courses of the university and on paper lived in California, in reality they "illegally" worked in various parts of the country as far as Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Texas.

ICE has called it as a "sham university." The ICE investigations found that more than half of these students were reported to be residing in a single apartment located in Sunnyvale California.

During the course of the investigation ICE found that the university gave the residential address of its students in order to conceal that they did not live in California, said the court papers.

For a student to maintain an active immigration status, they must show proof that they are making reasonable process towards completing coursework and physically attend classes.

Federal investigating authorities are now sweeping out on each of those students, who paid lakhs for obtaining students visa and also students work permit.

Several of them have been interrogated, creating a panic reaction among the Indian student community.

Many of the students from Andhra Pradesh, who were planning to join the university for the new semester, have cancelled their US travel plans.

Classes were scheduled to start on January 10 after the winter break.

It is understood that many of these students are planning to leave the country as soon as possible as they are being interrogated.

There are unconfirmed reports of some of the students being detained and deportation process has been started against them.

Once the university has been shut down, the students who come on F-1 visa, lose their status within a stipulated time. These students have been making desperate calls to Indian- American immigration attorneys.

"We have received verification that ICE has detained some of the students and placed them in removal proceedings," Murthy Law Firm, a popular immigration attorney firm among Indian-Americans, said in a posting on its website.

On January 20, 2011 the Murthy Law Firm received numerous phone calls from students registered at Tri-Valley University in Pleasanton, California, it said in its posting.
it's the tip of an iceberg.....there are many universities involved in these sort of malpractices....