+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
sikhlionz said:
quina how many applicants in your group r left with no mr and no verification
Out of 60-70 in groups only the ppl with pfl's are yet to get MR around 5 or 6.. of them. Rest with no verification or MR only 2.

sikhlionz

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Quina said:
Out of 60-70 in groups only the ppl with pfl's are yet to get MR around 5 or 6.. of them. Rest with no verification or MR only 2.
so when these people will get any update any idea.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
sikhlionz said:
so when these people will get any update any idea.
No idea!

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Baibhav said:
what is PFL?
Procedural fairness letter. It's a letter which comes from the visa office, with a time frame ..normally of of 30 days which gives you a last chance to prove yourself, before they formally reject your application.

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
Has any1 received enquiry call after RPRF?

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
All Senior members and people who have landed in Canada lately,
I have received my visa a week back so i needed your help as i am confused and have a lot of questions regarding the process ahead.

1) Which all official documents do I have to take with me to Canada for myself my wife and my daughter. Also tell me about the education
documents too??

2) After landing in Canada can I come back in a month’s time and if yes then what is the procedure to be done before i leave from Canada??

3) How we suppose to apply or register for the health insurance card/ PR Card/SIN card there and what all documents are needed??

4) Do we have to evaluate our education for Canada Employment purpose??

5) For studying further in Canada do we have to give and IELTS?? If yes then Academic/General one??

6) After how many years of stay do we become a citizen of Canada?? What are the criteria for we being eligible for it??

7) For how long is the PR valid and what are the eligibility criteria for renewal that we have to fulfill??

8) Do we need an American visa to visit when we are in PR status??

Please do reply to me query as i am preparing to leave for Canada soon and i have more query too which I would be asking on the forum soon.

Thanking You Seniors/member,

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
I have received my visa a week back so i needed your help as i am confused and have a lot of questions regarding the process ahead.

1) Which all official documents do I have to take with me to Canada for myself my wife and my daughter. Also tell me about the education
documents too??

2) After landing in Canada can I come back in a month’s time and if yes then what is the procedure to be done before i leave from Canada??

3) How we suppose to apply or register for the health insurance card/ PR Card/SIN card there and what all documents are needed??

5) For studying further in Canada do we have to give and IELTS?? If yes then Academic/General one??

6) After how many years of stay do we become a citizen of Canada?? What are the criteria for we being eligible for it??

7) For how long is the PR valid and what are the eligibility criteria for renewal that we have to fulfill??

9) do we have to notify the CIC about when we are going to leave for Canada.

Please do reply to me query as i am preparing to leave for Canada soon and i have more query too which I would be asking on the forum soon.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
yesh007p said:

documents too??

9) do we have to notify the CIC about when we are going to leave for Canada.

Congratulations on your PR.... what's your time line? And when was your PPR mail?

The link below is a comprehensive guide , hope it helps :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
sikhlionz said:
smilingpari have u got mr
No , I did my medicals .... detail sent in your inbox. kindly read PM

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No movement at all....completely dead.....

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
FRNDSNRRD ADVICE PLZZZ

this is rajvir I want to ask you smthng reltd to my case. I appied in feb 2014 under FSWP and got telephonic verf on 16 oct 2014, thereafter I got concern letter in feb 2015 stating that VO have some concerns regarding the authenticity of my job we sent many proofs like cctv footage pics affidavits attendance register my work and many more bt got rejection on 16th oct.

I filled a JUDICIAL REVIEW in December 2015 and CIC settled the case outside the court on march 2016, they reopened my case on 27th may as I got request to send forms like imm0008 and 5406, thereafter I again got physical check last week. they came near 2.40 PM my job timings are 8am to 3pm bt that day due to not much work in the lab most of the staff and doctors also left at 2.30 including me. Firstly they went to a chemist shop which is outside the clininc they showed my pic and asked abt me that guy identified and said that I work here u can go and ask inside, than they came into the reception and showed my pic again and asked that girl also identified me and said that I left jst 10 mins ago most probably I vl b on my way, that girl from the reception calld and said that dere is a enquirly for me. thereafter that lady took the phn from receptionisnt and asked me where am I, I replied that I jst rechd home she askd if I can come back I said k I vl b dere in 15 mins. she said k

in the mean time she askd if there is ny1 in the lab the lab guy came from inside and withut talking to ny1 he went into the ab that lady again showed my pic to that guy and asked abt me he also identified and told thm abt my job dutied, than that lady asked for attendance registr thay gave she chcckd my name and attendance and askd for old registers thy also gave old registers she chckd only two and thy sat and was waitng for me. that receptionist called the employer and informed abt the enquiry she handed over the phone to the foreigner guy bt he said that we dun have ny query for u if we vl have we vl cntct u.

whn I came we sat in the cabin than that foreigner guy askd few question like my work tenure, job timings and duties also he asked if I do culture and routines I said yes I do and even today I did a culture u can chck in todays recoreds its entry no is 13 he said k. thereafter he askd my desigtntn and askd if I used any consultant I said no and he replied that wow u have done a gr8 job all the best at the end he askd if I have ny kids I said no he shakes my hand and wished me good luck and they left.

do u thnk that this is positv verf

regards
rajvir

fairu

Aug 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
slu 11th april'15 processing started on 8th april'15
Med's Request
AWAITED
Med's Done....
AWAITED
Interview........
AWAITED
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!!
LANDED..........
till july!!
rajvir0707 said:
FRNDSNRRD ADVICE PLZZZ

this is rajvir I want to ask you smthng reltd to my case. I appied in feb 2014 under FSWP and got telephonic verf on 16 oct 2014, thereafter I got concern letter in feb 2015 stating that VO have some concerns regarding the authenticity of my job we sent many proofs like cctv footage pics affidavits attendance register my work and many more bt got rejection on 16th oct.

I filled a JUDICIAL REVIEW in December 2015 and CIC settled the case outside the court on march 2016, they reopened my case on 27th may as I got request to send forms like imm0008 and 5406, thereafter I again got physical check last week. they came near 2.40 PM my job timings are 8am to 3pm bt that day due to not much work in the lab most of the staff and doctors also left at 2.30 including me. Firstly they went to a chemist shop which is outside the clininc they showed my pic and asked abt me that guy identified and said that I work here u can go and ask inside, than they came into the reception and showed my pic again and asked that girl also identified me and said that I left jst 10 mins ago most probably I vl b on my way, that girl from the reception calld and said that dere is a enquirly for me. thereafter that lady took the phn from receptionisnt and asked me where am I, I replied that I jst rechd home she askd if I can come back I said k I vl b dere in 15 mins. she said k

in the mean time she askd if there is ny1 in the lab the lab guy came from inside and withut talking to ny1 he went into the ab that lady again showed my pic to that guy and asked abt me he also identified and told thm abt my job dutied, than that lady asked for attendance registr thay gave she chcckd my name and attendance and askd for old registers thy also gave old registers she chckd only two and thy sat and was waitng for me. that receptionist called the employer and informed abt the enquiry she handed over the phone to the foreigner guy bt he said that we dun have ny query for u if we vl have we vl cntct u.

whn I came we sat in the cabin than that foreigner guy askd few question like my work tenure, job timings and duties also he asked if I do culture and routines I said yes I do and even today I did a culture u can chck in todays recoreds its entry no is 13 he said k. thereafter he askd my desigtntn and askd if I used any consultant I said no and he replied that wow u have done a gr8 job all the best at the end he askd if I have ny kids I said no he shakes my hand and wished me good luck and they left.

do u thnk that this is positv verf

regards
rajvir
may I have ur contact no plz. Kindly inbox me ur no.I need some advice.