+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

aliakbar.t

Jan 19, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
(WVo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-15 (PER)
AOR Received.
15-04-15
File Transfer...
15-05-15 (SLU)
Med's Request
19-05-15
Med's Done....
Meds Uploaded 8th June, TLU (11th June)
Interview........
Re-Meds 29-06-16
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
Saat said:
Hello,

did you get your pp request?
can you please share your visa validity
I am in touch with him, he got PPR on 5th or 6th of July, and visa is valid till next June.

James21333

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FA1 said:
Thanks for your help James..

Just want to know what would the next step and how much time it would to get PPR..
Next step is PPR and exact time only VO can tell.
according to me it should come within 30-45 days after received rprf and pcc.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
FA1 said:
Can Someone help.. Quina need your help on this please....

MR,RPRF,PCC req received on 20.06.2016,MR done ECAS updated as MR results received
RPRF paid through my brother's credit card as my debit card was not getting accepted and was asked to use another card due to some technical issue
Now my question is
I paid the RPRF its approved and got the receipt which reflect my brother's name so....... is there any problem if I pay like this?
and for my payment receipt and PCC how do I send these documents? do we need to upload somewhere? or send post to Warsaw with all original ?

Please help me with these issue as I am running short of time.
Hi no issues as long as you have written your name, DOB and UCI and application number on the RPRF receipt. You should mail via courier the hardcopies of PCC, RPRF receipt & Med completion receipt to Warsaw.
PCC 's has to be sent in originals so you cannot upload and send by cse.
Wish you a speedy PPR.
BTW when was your TLU?

FA1

Jul 12, 2016
Quina said:
Hi no issues as long as you have written your name, DOB and UCI and application number on the RPRF receipt. You should mail via courier the hardcopies of PCC, RPRF receipt & Med completion receipt to Warsaw.
PCC 's has to be sent in originals so you cannot upload and send by cse.
Wish you a speedy PPR.
BTW when was your TLU?
Thanks for ur suggestion Quina
Today I emailed softcopies of PCC & RPRF receipt to Warsaw as well as couriered the originals to Warsaw
However I hav nt send the Med completion receipt as my ECAS got updated as "Medical Results received"
now I am confused ??? do I need to send the Med docs again ??????????
and wht is TLU??????

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
FA1 said:
Thanks for ur suggestion Quina
Today I emailed softcopies of PCC & RPRF receipt to Warsaw as well as couriered the originals to Warsaw
However I hav nt send the Med completion receipt as my ECAS got updated as "Medical Results received"
now I am confused ??? do I need to send the Med docs again ??????????
and wht is TLU??????
Never mind if you have med received line on ECAS. No need to send the meds receipts.
TLU = third line update on Ecas, which Is the medical received line. So now wait for PPR I guess.
All the best!

FA1

Jul 12, 2016
Quina said:
Never mind if you have med received line on ECAS. No need to send the meds receipts.
TLU = third line update on Ecas, which Is the medical received line. So now wait for PPR I guess.
All the best!
Thanks dear.........

I guess u also waiting for same...so All the best to U as well ;D

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
I did see some old posts and few PPRs for long pending members. Congratulations to them and all the best for waiting guys....

Saat

Jun 30, 2015
Saat said:
Hello,

did you get your pp request?
can you please share your visa validity

Hello

Can you please tell if you got reassessment request only for you or your entire family.. Please share your details

Saat

Jun 30, 2015
aliakbar.t said:
I am in touch with him, he got PPR on 5th or 6th of July, and visa is valid till next June.
Hello

Thanks a lot for your reply.. Actually even I got reassessment request as my medicals are completed in June 2015. But my wife was pregnant and her xray was done in Jan 2016. We got reassessment request only for myself.. So I am confused how they will issue the visa validity. Can you please share your reassessment.. If you got the reassessment for only you or your entire family and also.. If all your family medicals are done at the same time in last June. Please share your details

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
Saat said:
Hello

Thanks a lot for your reply.. Actually even I got reassessment request as my medicals are completed in June 2015. But my wife was pregnant and her xray was done in Jan 2016. We got reassessment request only for myself.. So I am confused how they will issue the visa validity. Can you please share your reassessment.. If you got the reassessment for only you or your entire family and also.. If all your family medicals are done at the same time in last June. Please share your details
Your visa validity will depend on first medical expiry in file. In ur case it will be Jan 2017, assuming baby's medical done after that.

mkapoor

Sep 9, 2015
Quina said:
All the best!
Hi,

Are there any cases where TLU ( medical ) is not updated on ECAS but RPRF and PCC request is received? My medicals are yet not updated even after 6 weeks of my Tests however I have received RPRF and PCC request. Already deposited the RPRF fees as well. Any views by any member of this group?