+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

aneet11

Star Member
May 6, 2015
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2015
IELTS Request
Sent along the file
File Transfer...
25-2-2015
I have a question to all those who r waiting for mr and stuck on slu from last 1 year or so. Do we guys have any otheroption other then raising cse (which generally dont get replied) to convey our message to cic/wvo. We should raise this issue collectively in order to get our work done on fast basis like others. We cud write letter to cic stating our problems due to this delay signed by all.

Comments will be appreciated

Saat

Jun 30, 2015
Austinsteve said:
Any idea when warsaw will clear backlogs !!
Hello all seniors

I have applied for fsw 2014 under 2172 category. We got our medicals on may 13 2015.we gave our medicals on June 2.. But didn't give xray for my wife a she was pregnant then. We gave my wife medical on Jan 23 2016 and medical received was updated on Feb 3 2016.yesterday we have done baby medicals on 6 may 2016.As we are worried like till when we ll get our visas issued as our medicals are due to expire in June. Please Suggest what can be done.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Saat said:
Hello all seniors

I have applied for fsw 2014 under 2172 category. We got our medicals on may 13 2015.we gave our medicals on June 2.. But didn't give xray for my wife a she was pregnant then. We gave my wife medical on Jan 23 2016 and medical received was updated on Feb 3 2016.yesterday we have done baby medicals on 6 may 2016.As we are worried like till when we ll get our visas issued as our medicals are due to expire in June. Please Suggest what can be done.
The visa office understands that your medicals are expiring in a month. They will reconfirm if you can travel by next month. And if you answer in affirmative, they will send u PPR immedietly. Or you will be required to take fresh medicals and after remedicals you will get PPR.

Saat

Jun 30, 2015
Quina said:
The visa office understands that your medicals are expiring in a month. They will reconfirm if you can travel by next month. And if you answer in affirmative, they will send u PPR immedietly. Or you will be required to take fresh medicals and after remedicals you will get PPR.

Thanks a lot for the reply.. I was worried as I can't travel within a month.. My current employer has 3 months notice period. I read in this forum that some people got visa valid for just 1-1.5 months also.. If that is going to be in our case.. We have to give up

BjFire

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hello All,

I am visiting the forum again after long time. Need some important help.
My FSW application just got some progress as after long time I got MR, RPRF and PCC request.

For MR there is 30 day deadline and we have already missed 10 days as we were traveling. So, my questions are:

1. As I am not from any city of India that has Panel Physicians and will have to travel to one of them. Most feasible is Pune/Mumbai for me. Which center in these cities is good and as we will be traveling, how many days can MR take ? I was reading it can be more than one day also. Also, if cost for it is known to you, please share.

2. Also, is there a fight for MR appointment ? For infants how many tests are there ?

3. In worst case, does CIC provide more time for MR if requested.

------
I also have RPRF payment query and PCC query if some one knowledgeable can answer.

1. For payment from India, I was reading on CIC web-site and do not understand which option I have to choose (Apply on paper or online). As, I had already applied on paper initially, should I just pay online and send CIC the receipt received on e-mail. OR should I be sending some DD details ? If by DD, there are no details online.

2. For PCC from India, should we be going through Passport web-site and making an appointment or some SP office or local police station PCC is good.

Please guide me whatever answers you might have as time is running out.
Thanks a lot.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
BjFire said:
Hello All,

I am visiting the forum again after long time. Need some important help.
My FSW application just got some progress as after long time I got MR, RPRF and PCC request.

For MR there is 30 day deadline and we have already missed 10 days as we were traveling. So, my questions are:

1. As I am not from any city of India that has Panel Physicians and will have to travel to one of them. Most feasible is Pune/Mumbai for me. Which center in these cities is good and as we will be traveling, how many days can MR take ? I was reading it can be more than one day also. Also, if cost for it is known to you, please share.

2. Also, is there a fight for MR appointment ? For infants how many tests are there ?

3. In worst case, does CIC provide more time for MR if requested.

------
I also have RPRF payment query and PCC query if some one knowledgeable can answer.

1. For payment from India, I was reading on CIC web-site and do not understand which option I have to choose (Apply on paper or online). As, I had already applied on paper initially, should I just pay online and send CIC the receipt received on e-mail. OR should I be sending some DD details ? If by DD, there are no details online.

2. For PCC from India, should we be going through Passport web-site and making an appointment or some SP office or local police station PCC is good.

Please guide me whatever answers you might have as time is running out.
Thanks a lot.
Congratulations on your MR! Could you be kind enough to let us know of your timeline? Did you get any verifications prior to your MR? What's your application date?
Pune has a walk in medical centre. You can just go and they will do your meds.
Infants don't have any tests. Just general check up like any pediatrician does.
RPRF needs to be payed online. DD isn't acceptable anymore.

Hope it helps! And congrats again. Please kindly let us know as to when u received your MR and your application date and if you received any verifications prior to it!

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Quina said:
Congratulations on your MR! Could you be kind enough to let us know of your timeline? Did you get any verifications prior to your MR? What's your application date?
Pune has a walk in medical centre. You can just go and they will do your meds.
Infants don't have any tests. Just general check up like any pediatrician does.
RPRF needs to be payed online. DD isn't acceptable anymore.

Hope it helps! And congrats again. Please kindly let us know as to when u received your MR and your application date and if you received any verifications prior to it!
And PCC from Passport seva Kendra works fine. Which u can get it in few hours

BjFire

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Thanks for your answers, Quina. Did you get your MR, RPRF request too ?

If you know the answers to following it would be very kind.

Does the pune center works with eMedical system ? After MR at Hospital, do we need to send any kind of Hard Copy to Warsaw or do they get uploaded and its done ? For sending Hard Copies does 30 day clause applies ?

Also, for RPRF if we pay by CC do we still need to send the Hard Copies of Receipt to Warsaw, the e-mail is not very clear.
I am thinking to get PCC's and then pay RPRF and send one postal packet to Warsaw within 90 days which they have asked.

My time line is:

App Sent: Nov-2014
PER: Feb-2015
Warsaw Mail: Mar-2015
MR, RPRF: Apr-2015

Saat

Jun 30, 2015
andyCanadian said:
bhaibhai, I have one more Qs... sorry for the bombardment of Qs... :( But I am really feeling helpless owing to the delay of PPR, which is causing me a lot of loss ( both moneytarily and emotionally)

When does medical expire exactly ? I got my first MR on 28th Aug 2015. My wife was pregnant during that time.
So I completed all of my medical tests, my wife completed her , except the chest xRay. After baby was born, wife's pending xRay and baby's medicals got over by Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 respectively. 21st Jan 2016, ECAS status was updated to Meds have been received.

So when is the MR expiring for my case ?
Is it in 28th Aug 2016 or is it 21st Jan 2017 ?
Can anyone please clearly suggest ?

Regards

Hello
Even mine is the same situation. Our medicals were issued on may 14 2015 and we got it done on June 2 2015. M wife xray was done in Jan 16th git the baby medicals an got It done during the last week. No we are worried till when our visa Is going to be issued. Please update us If you get any update for your case.

milsv

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>PER Received:</b> 23-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
7-7-2015
Med's Done....
5-8-2015<br><b> Med's Received:</b> 14-10-2015
Interview........
DM: 26-12-2015
Passport Req..
28-12-2015<br></b>[hr]<b>;D</b>
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2016
LANDED..........
<b>12-07-2016</b>
bhaibhai said:
That's how it is my friend.

I've date of issue as 6th April and Expiry as 19th May.

You can do short landing as well if you want.
Short landings carry some risk related to issue of PR cards. If they ask for updated photographs for instance, you will not be able to supply photos with a Canadian photo studio stamp and date on it.

Cheers,
Mils

shanlang

Apr 9, 2012
milsv said:
Short landings carry some risk related to issue of PR cards. If they ask for updated photographs for instance, you will not be able to supply photos with a Canadian photo studio stamp and date on it.

Cheers,
Mils
What do you mean by this ?

We are doing short landing on 24th May and leaving 31st May from there.

We are family of 3 (myself, wife and son) and the SF reqd is around CAD$ 19000). Can I split the cash or DD or TCs amount between me and my wife (each CAD$ 9500) to avoid crossing the magic figure of 10000 ??

sikhlionz

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
rvp_deltario said:
as there is no activity from warsaw office for so many days for people waiting for mr what does this indicate end of the road for people like me who r waiting for mr since april 2015.

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
srsly frustrating

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hurry .... received MR ......after a year long wait.

descanadian

May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/10/2014 n 14/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/02/2015