+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

andyCanadian

Oct 19, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO-> CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
+1 to you bhaibhai...
Really appreciate your help !

andyCanadian

Oct 19, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO-> CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
Hi bhaibhai & other forumites,

I have a question that relates to applying for Canada ICT ( intra company transfer) by my company.
I am a FSWP 2014 Nov applicant and currently awaiting PPR. My Meds were received by Colombo- VO on 21st Jan and no movement after that( I have already submitted RPRF, FBI and India Police clearance) . Actually I got the original MR (on 28th Aug 2015) along with RPRF, PCC, FBI clearance request which I submitted.But my wife was pregnant, so she couldn't undergo chest xray... however , after delivery of our child, my wife's xray and subsequently baby's meds everything was received by ColomboVO by 21st Jan 2016, as shown in ECAS. After that no movement at all.

Now my question here is: Can my company apply for an ICT to Canada, while the PR (my personal application) is under process?
Is there a chance of any conflict ?

Kindly suggest !

andyCanadian

Oct 19, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO-> CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
bhaibhai said:
Short landing is the term used when you land in Canada just to activate your PR status and stamping on COPR. You dont plan to stay there for longer duration initially. Once your PR status is activated the visa validity is out of question. Your PR card or Travel document will allow you to travel in Canada again as per your plan.

But you need to meet the following conditions to keep your PR active:

Appendix A: Residency obligation
Minimum residency obligations

You must meet the residency obligation to obtain a Permanent Resident Card.

If you have been a permanent resident for less than five (5) years

you must show that you will be able to meet the minimum of 730 days of physical presence in Canada within five (5) years of the date you became a permanent resident.

Read this for more info:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp
bhaibhai, I have one more Qs... sorry for the bombardment of Qs... :( But I am really feeling helpless owing to the delay of PPR, which is causing me a lot of loss ( both moneytarily and emotionally)

When does medical expire exactly ? I got my first MR on 28th Aug 2015. My wife was pregnant during that time.
So I completed all of my medical tests, my wife completed her , except the chest xRay. After baby was born, wife's pending xRay and baby's medicals got over by Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 respectively. 21st Jan 2016, ECAS status was updated to Meds have been received.

So when is the MR expiring for my case ?
Is it in 28th Aug 2016 or is it 21st Jan 2017 ?
Can anyone please clearly suggest ?

Regards

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
andyCanadian said:
bhaibhai, I have one more Qs... sorry for the bombardment of Qs... :( But I am really feeling helpless owing to the delay of PPR, which is causing me a lot of loss ( both moneytarily and emotionally)

When does medical expire exactly ? I got my first MR on 28th Aug 2015. My wife was pregnant during that time.
So I completed all of my medical tests, my wife completed her , except the chest xRay. After baby was born, wife's pending xRay and baby's medicals got over by Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 respectively. 21st Jan 2016, ECAS status was updated to Meds have been received.

So when is the MR expiring for my case ?
Is it in 28th Aug 2016 or is it 21st Jan 2017 ?
Can anyone please clearly suggest ?

Regards
As per the information you gave,

you completed your medical tests in Sep 2015 (Considering your MR in end Aug). And as you have not undergone any further test, your medical certificate is valid till Sep 2016.

So in this case you will get visas which is valid until Sep 2016.

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
Guys,

After long wait of almost 18 months, yesterday i have received Medical forms ;D..

But i didn't get pcc nor landing fee request so can i pay from my side instead of waiting their request.

Your inputs are much appreciated.

Cheers,
Yameen

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
andyCanadian said:
Hi bhaibhai & other forumites,

I have a question that relates to applying for Canada ICT ( intra company transfer) by my company.
I am a FSWP 2014 Nov applicant and currently awaiting PPR. My Meds were received by Colombo- VO on 21st Jan and no movement after that( I have already submitted RPRF, FBI and India Police clearance) . Actually I got the original MR (on 28th Aug 2015) along with RPRF, PCC, FBI clearance request which I submitted.But my wife was pregnant, so she couldn't undergo chest xray... however , after delivery of our child, my wife's xray and subsequently baby's meds everything was received by ColomboVO by 21st Jan 2016, as shown in ECAS. After that no movement at all.

Now my question here is: Can my company apply for an ICT to Canada, while the PR (my personal application) is under process?
Is there a chance of any conflict ?

Kindly suggest !

Your Co's application for ICT will not impact your present application as its two different types of application. I assume that your co will apply for work permit. However you should keep CVO informed about any progress on that if you apply for that.

Haritha16

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
yameen said:
Guys,

After long wait of almost 18 months, yesterday i have received Medical forms ;D..

But i didn't get pcc nor landing fee request so can i pay from my side instead of waiting their request.

Cheers,
Yameen
Congrats, what is your time line

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
bhaibhai said:
Short landing is the term used when you land in Canada just to activate your PR status and stamping on COPR. You dont plan to stay there for longer duration initially. Once your PR status is activated the visa validity is out of question. Your PR card or Travel document will allow you to travel in Canada again as per your plan.

But you need to meet the following conditions to keep your PR active:

Appendix A: Residency obligation
Minimum residency obligations

You must meet the residency obligation to obtain a Permanent Resident Card.

If you have been a permanent resident for less than five (5) years

you must show that you will be able to meet the minimum of 730 days of physical presence in Canada within five (5) years of the date you became a permanent resident.

Read this for more info:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp
While planning a shortlanding, are we allowed to give a friend's address where the PR card should be mailed ? Do they need the PR card holders signature while delivering it or its not needed ?

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
snak56 said:
While planning a shortlanding, are we allowed to give a friend's address where the PR card should be mailed ? Do they need the PR card holders signature while delivering it or its not needed ?
Yes you can give your friends/relatives address.

No signature required.

It will be dropped in mailbox.

andyCanadian

Oct 19, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO-> CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
Dear Seniors,
I have a question... Once I am asked to submit my & my dependents' passports for visa stamping , do I need to take them personally or these need to be couriered ? Also, in what way I am going to collect our visas ?

Regards.

suniljoseph12061977

Nov 9, 2014
Shooting incident in Malton/Westwood Mall area of Mississauga. Newcomers who are planning to take up residence in this area of Mississauga, please read the following news items before making a decision. Request you to please share these among the numerous Whatsapp groups because many people are arranging for residence through Whatsapp groups and may not know the reality.
http://tinyurl.com/hsxvlp3
http://tinyurl.com/jajn6a6
http://tinyurl.com/jgefy2q
http://tinyurl.com/j9wc32g

jatin229

Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
SLU on 29th April
Med's Request
7th April 2016
Med's Done....
12th April 2016
yameen said:
Guys,

Cheers,
Yameen
Congrats ...Read your email thoroughly . Sometimes they write it somewhere in middle of paragraph with chances of missing while reading fast.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Dear Seniors/Experts,

A friend of mine has received her MR on the 5th April 2016 after her telephonic verification which was held on the 8th March 2016. With the following text as under. She is a sept applicant. From what I understand it is way different from the regular MR mails. Please advise if anyone else has received a similar MR mail?

Dear applicant

WHY ARE YOU RECEIVING THIS LETTER?
your file will be reviewed now to assess your admissibility and eligibility. Some documents need to be updated before a review can take place.

WHAT ARE WE REQUESTING
updated original police certificate from India for yourself and spouse.
Completion of medical examination for yourself your spouse and your dependent children.
Payment of right of permanent residence fee for yourself and your spouse.

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
you must send all documents together in one package. Our mailing address can be found at the bottom. Please write your file number on outside the envelope and cover letter accompany your documents
You have 30 days to submit the documents. If you require foreign police certificate which take more than 60 days to obtain please send all other documents with note explaining which police certificate are missing ND when u you should be able to send them.

WHAT ARE NEXT STEPS
if your documents are not submitted within sixty days, your application will be reviewed and lack of updated documents is likely to lead to a refusal.
If you submit the documents within 60 days they will be reviewed by an officer to assess your admissibility and eligibility. Some cases require more in depth review to assess the admissibility : additional information, additional medical examination or an interview could be required. The assessment of admissibility is a step that require more time please wait six months from the date of the submission of your documents before contacting us for a status update.

Sincerely

Immigration section....... Warsaw address...........

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quina said:
Dear Seniors/Experts,

A friend of mine has received her MR on the 5th April 2016 after her telephonic verification which was held on the 8th March 2016. With the following text as under. She is a sept applicant. From what I understand it is way different from the regular MR mails. Please advise if anyone else has received a similar MR mail?

Dear applicant

WHY ARE YOU RECEIVING THIS LETTER?
your file will be reviewed now to assess your admissibility and eligibility. Some documents need to be updated before a review can take place.

WHAT ARE WE REQUESTING
updated original police certificate from India for yourself and spouse.
Completion of medical examination for yourself your spouse and your dependent children.
Payment of right of permanent residence fee for yourself and your spouse.

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
you must send all documents together in one package. Our mailing address can be found at the bottom. Please write your file number on outside the envelope and cover letter accompany your documents
You have 30 days to submit the documents. If you require foreign police certificate which take more than 60 days to obtain please send all other documents with note explaining which police certificate are missing ND when u you should be able to send them.

WHAT ARE NEXT STEPS
if your documents are not submitted within sixty days, your application will be reviewed and lack of updated documents is likely to lead to a refusal.
If you submit the documents within 60 days they will be reviewed by an officer to assess your admissibility and eligibility. Some cases require more in depth review to assess the admissibility : additional information, additional medical examination or an interview could be required. The assessment of admissibility is a step that require more time please wait six months from the date of the submission of your documents before contacting us for a status update.

Sincerely

Immigration section....... Warsaw address...........
What to understand with this mail? really strange ..... after receiving the documents more than 1.5 years ago, they r doing admissibility and eligibility test at this stage.... and again saying "please wait six months"....... in my case i would be happy to receive the .....bye bye mail.......
Really frustrating .....

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
ABCD321 said:
What to understand with this mail? really strange ..... after receiving the documents more than 1.5 years ago, they r doing admissibility and eligibility test at this stage.... and again saying "please wait six months"....... in my case i would be happy to receive the .....bye bye mail.......
Really frustrating .....
really frustrating, they were promised while launching FSW 2014 to issue visa between 9 to 12 months and see their promise admissibility . really feeling awful while hanging