+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

mk84

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-16
LANDED..........
07-2017
bhaibhai said:
Finally Its PPR
Hi bhaibhai, Congrats for getting ppr, hope you have submitted your passport at the nearest VFS.

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
received PPR today :). they gave only 15 days to submit passport. Myself and my spouse are in 2 different countries hence not sure if we can submit them in our current country of residence, which would mean not submitting them together ?

Also it clearly means that my visa would be valid just till end of next month since they asked the passport so urgently. Not sure if i can land in canada in such a short space of time.

After all the hard work, and waiting for so long finally get the PPR with so many complications!! :( :(

fairu

Aug 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
slu 11th april'15 processing started on 8th april'15
Med's Request
AWAITED
Med's Done....
AWAITED
Interview........
AWAITED
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!!
LANDED..........
till july!!
snak56 said:
received PPR today :). they gave only 15 days to submit passport. Myself and my spouse are in 2 different countries hence not sure if we can submit them in our current country of residence, which would mean not submitting them together ?

Also it clearly means that my visa would be valid just till end of next month since they asked the passport so urgently. Not sure if i can land in canada in such a short space of time.

After all the hard work, and waiting for so long finally get the PPR with so many complications!! :( :(
congratulations!! It's not the right time to worry.its time to celebrate.

fairu

Aug 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
slu 11th april'15 processing started on 8th april'15
Med's Request
AWAITED
Med's Done....
AWAITED
Interview........
AWAITED
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!!
LANDED..........
till july!!
mmvp said:
hi fairu,

what's your application status right now?
hi m still waiting for MR.Got the verification call in November ,got the Pfl in December, submitted additional docs in January. So just waiting.

andyCanadian

Oct 19, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO-> CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
snak56 said:

First of all , all the best and hope things work out in your favor. Miracles do happen !

Nextly, why do you think that your "visa would be valid just till end of next month" ?
What is your timeline btw ? When did you see the line (in ECAS) "Medical results received" ?

Thanks!
Andy

mk84

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-16
LANDED..........
07-2017
Hello friends yesterday got the passport back with the Visa stamped. As Quina has told the visa is valid from the first medical only and not from the last medicals of newborn child.

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
mk84 said:
Hello friends yesterday got the passport back with the Visa stamped. As Quina has told the visa is valid from the first medical only and not from the last medicals of newborn child.

MK84, small correction. That is my point. Valid till first medical validity and not the last action on file.

bhaibhai said:
Your medical will be valid till May-2016. Meds are valid for one year so yours will expire in May-16 and so will be all the visa validity in the application.

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
Hopeful Immigrant said:
I need some urgent help guys... cic has asked us to submit both mine and my wifes passports to Abu Dhabi visa office as I am the primary applicant. My wife is a student in US and she has to courier her passport to me in order for me to get it stamped. Career services department for her school have advised her against sending passport abroad. Cic has denied our request to submit passports to the closest canadian embassies for both of us. In her case new york. Please advise what should i do in this case as 10 days have already passed from the 30 days alloted to submit the passports to Abu Dhabi....
What did you finally do? did you wife courier her passport to you ? let me know please.

Hopeful Immigrant

Feb 2, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17th, 2014
Doc's Request.
IND/US/UAE PCC sent. PCC requested along with MR
Nomination.....
February 25, 2015
AOR Received.
April 17, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
March 4, 2015
Med's Request
May 21, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very near
LANDED..........
Very near
Hi Snak56,

Yes my wife did courier me the passport from US. It went for stamping to the Abu Dhabi Embassy.

Regards

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
andyCanadian said:
First of all , all the best and hope things work out in your favor. Miracles do happen !

Nextly, why do you think that your "visa would be valid just till end of next month" ?
What is your timeline btw ? When did you see the line (in ECAS) "Medical results received" ?

Thanks!
Andy
I am assuming it will be valid till may because i completed my medicals last may. I was hoping they will request reassement of my medical file which will extend the validity till one more year. But since they have given me only 15days to submit my passport it seems they know the expiry is very soon hence want to expedite the process of me submitting the passports.

I am in a soup because my wife is in india. VFS indicated they are not sure if she alone can submit her passport there at the same time she cannot send her passport to me from india since thats illegal. I have sent a note to warsaw office and hoping they will revert back, otherwise i am going to ask my wife to submit her passport in VFS and will hope for the best.

If anyone has done this before please advise.. thanks.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snak56 said:
I am assuming it will be valid till may because i completed my medicals last may. I was hoping they will request reassement of my medical file which will extend the validity till one more year. But since they have given me only 15days to submit my passport it seems they know the expiry is very soon hence want to expedite the process of me submitting the passports.

I am in a soup because my wife is in india. VFS indicated they are not sure if she alone can submit her passport there at the same time she cannot send her passport to me from india since thats illegal. I have sent a note to warsaw office and hoping they will revert back, otherwise i am going to ask my wife to submit her passport in VFS and will hope for the best.

If anyone has done this before please advise.. thanks.
Hi

I believe that u should reply in ppr email that u wont be able to land within ur medical expiry. I think after that they will try for reassessment from medical officer which can extent upto 3 more months from ur date of medical expiry.

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
darshmodi said:
Hi

I believe that u should reply in ppr email that u wont be able to land within ur medical expiry. I think after that they will try for reassessment from medical officer which can extent upto 3 more months from ur date of medical expiry.
darshmodi, thanks for your advice!

I have replied to the same email now, hoping I will get a positive answer from them.

Hopeful Immigrant

Feb 2, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17th, 2014
Doc's Request.
IND/US/UAE PCC sent. PCC requested along with MR
Nomination.....
February 25, 2015
AOR Received.
April 17, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
March 4, 2015
Med's Request
May 21, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very near
LANDED..........
Very near
Alhamdulillah received passport back from Abu dhabi vo with stamping and copr.

Submitted April 5th

Recieved April 13th

Good luck to all...

Regards

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
snak56 said:

Oh then I guess bhai bhai is correct..please do still let us know the validity oncd u get your visa.
And congratulations on your PPR!!!

mmvp

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept-14
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
Dec-14
AOR Received.
Feb-15 WVO
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
April-15
Med's Request
April-15
Med's Done....
April-15
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
June-15
VISA ISSUED...
June-15
LANDED..........
Mid August-15
fairu said:
hi m still waiting for MR.Got the verification call in November ,got the Pfl in December, submitted additional docs in January. So just waiting.

Good Luck Dear!!