+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

Worldtraveller74

Oct 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014(Received by CHC)
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
16/12/2015
LANDED..........
Soon, God willing
Hi Guys,

Wish you and your families a very happy, safe, healthy and Prosperous Diwali !!

May all your dreams and wishes come true in the coming years !!

Warsaw, please give us all a fantastic Diwali gift which we remember for years to come :D !!

All the very best to everyone guys , lets hope Warsaw Office answers our prayers !!

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
shettyss said:
As per the statistics, average time of WVO to receive PPR after medical received is 57 days ... for some people they have taken even 4 months also ...

I believe they are holding all PPR's as per the instructions of their higher up's .. May be due to Express Entry or due to economy slow down due to fall of crude oil prices...

Never know when we will get PPR until and unless we see the PPR mail in our INBOX..
I believe the statistics would hold true for people who have received their PPRs within the stipulated average processing time of 11 months (NDVO shifted to WVO applicants), most of the december applicants have now completed / almost completed 11 months and still not received anything (many still awaiting MR), I am aware of atleast 30 guys awaiting PPR that completed their Medicals in May (Warsaw VO Only).

I guess the slow down would be for prioritising EE applicants, but from what i know, in each Visa office 80% of the workforce is dedicated to EE and the remaining for older applicants.

Also alot of speculation regarding Refugee applications being given priority, yes that is true, the government has promised to take in 25,000 refugees by the 31 Dec 2015. However, most of them will be as temporary residents and not permanent residents, and to expedite their process the security screening of most will be done AFTER they arrive in Canada, and if a red flag goes up they will be deported (Canada is very particular about security and health, even in the case of refugees). However, from what I have read on the news, "Additional manpower has been relocated to the REGION to process applications faster". this region they speak of is Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan (where 4 million syrian refugees have moved, out of which 25,000 will be taken up by Canada), which leads me to believe that Warsaw and Other VOs have nothing to do with processing of refugee aplications.

Any views???

shettyss

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER on 31 March 2015
AOR Received.
22 May 2015
Med's Request
15 July 2015
Med's Done....
1st medical 20 July, final medical on 04 Nov, medical received on 7 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23 Mar 2016
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
I believe the statistics would hold true for people who have received their PPRs within the stipulated average processing time of 11 months (NDVO shifted to WVO applicants), most of the december applicants have now completed / almost completed 11 months and still not received anything (many still awaiting MR), I am aware of atleast 30 guys awaiting PPR that completed their Medicals in May (Warsaw VO Only).

I guess the slow down would be for prioritising EE applicants, but from what i know, in each Visa office 80% of the workforce is dedicated to EE and the remaining for older applicants.

Also alot of speculation regarding Refugee applications being given priority, yes that is true, the government has promised to take in 25,000 refugees by the 31 Dec 2015. However, most of them will be as temporary residents and not permanent residents, and to expedite their process the security screening of most will be done AFTER they arrive in Canada, and if a red flag goes up they will be deported (Canada is very particular about security and health, even in the case of refugees). However, from what I have read on the news, "Additional manpower has been relocated to the REGION to process applications faster". this region they speak of is Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan (where 4 million syrian refugees have moved, out of which 25,000 will be taken up by Canada), which leads me to believe that Warsaw and Other VOs have nothing to do with processing of refugee aplications.

Any views???
I believe out of whole lot of FSW applicants, only few files are left over due to various reasons , most of the files are cleared by July 2015 ... and it seems they are giving less priority to remaining left over files. They are doing at their leisure... or on priority basis... hence may be the delay..

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
Al_Safaniyah123 said:

Any views???
Dear,

Yes, couple of days ago the new minister confirmed in a TV interview that most of the officials are now mobilized and are “working around the clock” to bring 25,000 refugees by the end of this year and this should be the main reason of such dramatic decrease of FSW processing and especially it concerns to European VOs because I don’t believe that for example Sao Paulo, Sydney (Aus) or Delhi VOs will deal with refugee because of the distance. European VOs should also handle their cases because the refugee crisis is also in Europe and not only in Middle East.

I also partially disagree with one of your statements. How can the security screening be done after landing? If red flags go up (let’s say on some health issues) where will they be deported? Back to Syria? Back to war and chaos? Of course not.

Most of the refugees even do not have any documents with them which doubly complicate the process. This process will take a lot of time and I hardly believe they can make it in this calendar year. So, I don’t think we will have any good news this year and maybe in Q1 2016 also.

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Manchi83 said:
Dear,

Yes, couple of days ago the new minister confirmed in a TV interview that most of the officials are now mobilized and are “working around the clock” to bring 25,000 refugees by the end of this year and this should be the main reason of such dramatic decrease of FSW processing and especially it concerns to European VOs because I don’t believe that for example Sao Paulo, Sydney (Aus) or Delhi VOs will deal with refugee because of the distance. European VOs should also handle their cases because the refugee crisis is also in Europe and not only in Middle East.

I also partially disagree with one of your statements. How can the security screening be done after landing? If red flags go up (let’s say on some health issues) where will they be deported? Back to Syria? Back to war and chaos? Of course not.

Most of the refugees even do not have any documents with them which doubly complicate the process. This process will take a lot of time and I hardly believe they can make it in this calendar year. So, I don’t think we will have any good news this year and maybe in Q1 2016 also.

Canadian immigration officials will focus on Syrian refugees living in wartorn Syria's neighbouring countries, which have faced a massive influx of people fleeing.

"There are three primary countries we are looking at: Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon," McCallum said. "We have to clearly liaise with the governments of those countries and with the United Nations.

"Each country has its own particularity. It's possible we will take some refugees from each of those countries, or maybe there will be more of a focus on one or two of them." The minister said the Department of Citizenship and Immigration has already dispatched dozens of extra staff overseas to undertake the screening and selection. “This is being done as we speak. We have substantial numbers of immigration officials who have been relocated to the region. Those interviews and screenings are taking place right now.”

Immigration Minister John McCallum says a portion of the 25,000 Syrian refugees the Liberals plan to bring here will likely be housed at first on military bases, and he predicts some asylum seekers might arrive under a temporary protection program rather than as permanent residents.

Refugee experts say some Syrians might arrive with more temporary status for two reasons. In some cases, Ottawa may want to speed up intake of refugees by bringing them here before screening is complete. Others might be content to live here temporarily with a plan to return to their homeland if conditions significantly improve.

To expedite the arrival of 25,000, Mr. McCallum could use a ministerial permit to bring in some refugees whose security or health checks were not yet completed – and allow the rest of the scrutiny to take place in Canada. Officials could later revoke the permit if a problem arises during screening.

This is from the news on cbc.ca .... whatever information i had mentioned are excerpts from the news. The article is dated 9th November 2015 .. and here are the links

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-minister-john-mccallum-1.3310839

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/air-canada-offers-to-help-liberal-government-fly-in-syrian-refugees/article27179350/

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Manchi83 said:
Dear,

As mentioned in the article, Canada will ONLY select refugees from Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan, not even from Syria itself . the Refugees that are in Europe are now part of Europe's refugee population and they will not be proceeding to Canada. Hence the European VOs should not / will not be processing refugee applications, Amman VO, Ankara VO and a VO in Lebanon (if any) will process applications for the refugees (this is my understanding since the article says that extra officials have been relocated to the REGION)

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have written an email to the new Minister for Immigration regarding the problems that we are facing. I agree with people here when they say that let's wait and hope for the best. But just waiting and being positive will not help our cause. Majority of the applicants are sitting on the last stage and don't know when will things move ahead.

Our valuable time is being wasted and we are not able to plan our future. My friend and cousin who applied in June under express entry are already in Canada and I am sitting here waving goodbye's to them. Out of 12 months for which medicals are valid, many applicants have already lost 6 months waiting. Every passing day is limiting the window of planning and preparing.

Currently it's hard to find a difference between the working of an Indian government office and a Canadian government office, both seem same to me!

Hope that the Hon. Minister just out of the sheer excitement of the honeymoon period that the government is enjoying may take some action.

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
This is what one of the applicants (Username: PRSLY) from Manila VO:

"Hi Karbanah! Got a call from CEM yesterday asking me the same thing also. I did my medicals last nov. 2. I told the officer that they ( nationwide clinic ) has yet to forward the results by early next week. She asked me if I knew of the results and were there any furtherance test needed. I told her that I managed to get copies of the results and everything was normal. She then instructed me to havour passports sent to CEM asap thru CVAC( no other courier options but only CVAC.) Reason for the urgency per the officer was due to their incoming early Christmas holiday. They need to finish everything before they have their holidays. I think this pertians to all applications for fsw 2014 also. I'll be sending our passports by monday. God bless to all."

Views?

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
rahulk9 said:
I have written an email to the new Minister for Immigration regarding the problems that we are facing. I agree with people here when they say that let's wait and hope for the best. But just waiting and being positive will not help our cause. Majority of the applicants are sitting on the last stage and don't know when will things move ahead.

Our valuable time is being wasted and we are not able to plan our future. My friend and cousin who applied in June under express entry are already in Canada and I am sitting here waving goodbye's to them. Out of 12 months for which medicals are valid, many applicants have already lost 6 months waiting. Every passing day is limiting the window of planning and preparing.

Currently it's hard to find a difference between the working of an Indian government office and a Canadian government office, both seem same to me!

Hope that the Hon. Minister just out of the sheer excitement of the honeymoon period that the government is enjoying may take some action.

Could you email me the email address , i'll drop one too

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
rahulk9 said:
Here you go.
Minister@cic.gc.ca
Thanks.
Also john.mccallum@parl.gc.ca but that might be an older one

Austinsteve

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
03-06-2016
i think the long processing by warsaw seems to be getting worse,unless there stream of mails there is less chances of things changing.

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
This is what one of the applicants (Username: PRSLY) from Manila VO:

"Hi Karbanah! Got a call from CEM yesterday asking me the same thing also. I did my medicals last nov. 2. I told the officer that they ( nationwide clinic ) has yet to forward the results by early next week. She asked me if I knew of the results and were there any furtherance test needed. I told her that I managed to get copies of the results and everything was normal. She then instructed me to havour passports sent to CEM asap thru CVAC( no other courier options but only CVAC.) Reason for the urgency per the officer was due to their incoming early Christmas holiday. They need to finish everything before they have their holidays. I think this pertians to all applications for fsw 2014 also. I'll be sending our passports by monday. God bless to all."

Views?
Maybe it concerns to a particular visa officer (or even a visa office)? Maybe each visa officer has a certain number of files assigned to him/her with fulfillment obligations in 2015 calendar year, so they are rushing to meet the deadlines?

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Manchi83 said:
Maybe it concerns to a particular visa officer (or even a visa office)? Maybe each visa officer has a certain number of files assigned to him/her with fulfillment obligations in 2015 calendar year, so they are rushing to meet the deadlines?
Completely agree with you. I really hope they meet the deadline as that will mean a faster response for us all

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Manchi83 said:
What about obligations of Warsaw, since October 12th not a single PPR, I am pretty certain if there are fulfillment obligations it will be for ALL VOs and not just selected ones.