+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
What about obligations of Warsaw, since October 12th not a single PPR, I am pretty certain if there are fulfillment obligations it will be for ALL VOs and not just selected ones.
Well…. Warsaw is unique (and I am not kidding). I have an impression that they do not follow any rules and procedures, they can issue 100+ MR in one non-working day (9th May) but can stop any issuance for 3 months, they do not respond to CSEs (whilst other VOs do) even if you rise 5 times, they have not started the processing of a single September+ primary applicant, they can issue 200+ PPRs in 2.5 months but can completely stop all type of processing for 1 month and so on…...

This can only have 1 explanation – limits and quotas which are set for a certain period and for each VO and which are periodically being amended by CIC depending on some demographical, economical and/or other factors. And the VOs from their side can set quotas/fulfillment obligations to each visa officer (or to each Visa officers’ team). And only this can be a logical explanation to the fact that hundreds of guys with medicals completed in May are waiting for final PPR email but something deters VOs to send that email and that “something” is an external factor - a “green light” button which is not hit by higher authorities. When they get the OK they will send all pending PPRs in 1 day, they have enough recourses and capability. The same apply to guys like me who are waiting for MR for more than 1 year. I can’t find any other logical explanation.

Would like to hear your thoughts.

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Manchi83 said:
Well…. Warsaw is unique (and I am not kidding). I have an impression that they do not follow any rules and procedures, they can issue 100+ MR in one non-working day (9th May) but can stop any issuance for 3 months, they do not respond to CSEs (whilst other VOs do) even if you rise 5 times, they have not started the processing of a single September+ primary applicant, they can issue 200+ PPRs in 2.5 months but can completely stop all type of processing for 1 month and so on…...

This can only have 1 explanation – limits and quotas which are set for a certain period and for each VO and which are periodically being amended by CIC depending on some demographical, economical and/or other factors. And the VOs from their side can set quotas/fulfillment obligations to each visa officer (or to each Visa officers’ team). And only this can be a logical explanation to the fact that hundreds of guys with medicals completed in May are waiting for final PPR email but something deters VOs to send that email and that “something” is an external factor - a “green light” button which is not hit by higher authorities. When they get the OK they will send all pending PPRs in 1 day, they have enough recourses and capability. The same apply to guys like me who are waiting for MR for more than 1 year. I can’t find any other logical explanation.

Would like to hear your thoughts.

My understanding of their work pattern is that they work on the FIFO principle, Which means they started working on May 2014 applicants and worked their way to December 2014 applicants. Now whoever had a straight forward case got their PPR as soon as possible (even December 2014 applicants, within 9 months). Others which had complications , BF dates etc. were left hanging, NOW that they have reached December applicants and completed their processing, they have GONE BACK to the pending May 2014 files and will work their way down to December once again. That explains why over the past few weeks May/June/July applicants have received PPR in October end/November 1st week by LVO, NDVO and CVO.

Ofcourse there is a one off case where a November/October 2014 applicant may have received his/her PPR alongwith the others by LVO, NDVO and CVO over the last 1 month, but its a one off case, i expect my PPR In Sha Allah before end of January, stretching it. Ideally speaking i expect mine before the end of November!

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
smilingpari said:
system is not there simple, as few december applicant already reached in canada but october applicant w8ing for medical...... there must be a system and they must value others time and life activities....... they must clear the things, y hanging us wdout any crime
Pari my advise to you is still the same. Get GCMS notes for clarity , there is no use of ordering GCMS after completion of medicals as the only step remaining is Security and Criminality checks, however prior medicals there is the most important step i.e. Eligibility, which if passed you will certainly find your way to Canada sooner or later (if medicals are OK and no criminal background, which i believe all the applicants are NOT).

So go ahead and get your GCMS, the more you delay this, the more anxious you will become.

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Won't hear anything from Warsaw today, they are closed for Independence / Remembrance Day.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Al_Safaniyah, I share and understand your concern in all of these slow/silent processing by VOs. However, just like you mentioned, "immigration officials from within the region and from international have been relocated to provide support". So where do you think the immigration officials from "international" will be drafted from? In my thinking, they are drafted from across all or most VOs and so it goes beyond just the region.

Al_Safaniyah123 said:
As mentioned in the article, Canada will ONLY select refugees from Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan, not even from Syria itself . the Refugees that are in Europe are now part of Europe's refugee population and they will not be proceeding to Canada. Hence the European VOs should not / will not be processing refugee applications, Amman VO, Ankara VO and a VO in Lebanon (if any) will process applications for the refugees (this is my understanding since the article says that extra officials have been relocated to the REGION)

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Mabertia said:
Al_Safaniyah, I share and understand your concern in all of these slow/silent processing by VOs. However, just like you mentioned, "immigration officials from within the region and from international have been relocated to provide support". So where do you think the immigration officials from "international" will be drafted from? In my thinking, they are drafted from across all or most VOs and so it goes beyond just the region.
Absolutely, that could be true too, but i believe they are flying in more officials from within canada to turkey, lebanon and jordan Visa offices, instead of letting the other VOs slow down.

talks have been on regarding 10,000 syrian refugees being brought in by the older government (Stephen Harper and Chris Alexander). But the Liberals have promised 25,000 refugees and The announcement was made after the 5th of November, once the new government took to the cabinet.

Warsaw has been dormant since atleast the 12th of October, so what could have caused them to go silent nearly 3 weeks before the liberals took office? As far as i know all other VOs are churning out MRs and PPRs or atleast working on files and they received DM, except for Warsaw.

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
My understanding of their work pattern is that they work on the FIFO principle, Which means they started working on May 2014 applicants and worked their way to December 2014 applicants. Now whoever had a straight forward case got their PPR as soon as possible (even December 2014 applicants, within 9 months). Others which had complications , BF dates etc. were left hanging, NOW that they have reached December applicants and completed their processing, they have GONE BACK to the pending May 2014 files and will work their way down to December once again. That explains why over the past few weeks May/June/July applicants have received PPR in October end/November 1st week by LVO, NDVO and CVO.

Ofcourse there is a one off case where a November/October 2014 applicant may have received his/her PPR alongwith the others by LVO, NDVO and CVO over the last 1 month, but its a one off case, i expect my PPR In Sha Allah before end of January, stretching it. Ideally speaking i expect mine before the end of November!
Fully agree with you, my observations bring me to the same conclusion especially it concerns to NDVO’s strategy. But as I have already said and I still firmly stand my ground that this FIFO principle or the “Big cleanup” of pending files is relevant maybe for all visa offices but except Warsaw.

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Manchi83 said:
Fully agree with you, my observations bring me to the same conclusion especially it concerns to NDVO’s strategy. But as I have already said and I still firmly stand my ground that this FIFO principle or the “Big cleanup” of pending files is relevant maybe for all visa offices but except Warsaw.
Another reason i believe that could lead to dormant processing of Warsaw could be the fact that NDVO gives them the go ahead to issue next steps.
Typically warsaw looks after the following countries for Permanent Residency : Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Tajikistan , Uzbekistan

I am pretty certain these native of Warsaw VO would not even comprise 10% of the applications with them currently, most of them would be NDVO files shifted to Warsaw. The native applicants of Warsaw till date haven't even received their MRs, their processing time is 32 months, NDVO is only 11 months. Hence they will try to clear the NDVO backlog first.

Now in the recent 2-3 weeks, it is quite evident NDVO has handed out atleast 30 PPRs, and NDVO files shifted to CVO have handed out about 20 PPRs. Probably to avoid congestion at NDVO for stamping, they have not given Warsaw VO go ahead for PPRs yet, which is why atleast 30 applicants from NDVO transferred to Warsaw are awaiting PPR after completion of medicals in May 2015.

But as i said, this is pure speculation and nothing else. The real reason why Warsaw isn't proceeding with the files will only be known to them and nobody else. I am sure they have a very valid reason for the delay, and In sha Allah with patience everything will come at the appointed time, not a delay too early or late. And if refugees is the real reason behind our processing, so be it, they are in much greater need of Canadian PR than any of us here. I hope everyone gets where they wish to from amongst us who are part of FSW 2014 and earlier, but at the right time In Sha Allah.

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
Atleast WVO is looking at the CSE's... I raised one CSE on 4-Nov for address correction and they took action on it and corrected my address in ECAS today (within a week). Although I did not receive any reply from them but am able to see the correction!

As discussed in the forum above, I second that WVO is not getting the green light from NDVO for issuing PPR's... And sincerely hope they issue in abundance ASAP to everyone who's waiting!

Cheers,
LazyBoy

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
LazyBoy7199 said:
Atleast WVO is looking at the CSE's... I raised one CSE on 4-Nov for address correction and they took action on it and corrected my address in ECAS today (within a week). Although I did not receive any reply from them but am able to see the correction!

As discussed in the forum above, I second that WVO is not getting the green light from NDVO for issuing PPR's... And sincerely hope they issue in abundance ASAP to everyone who's waiting!

Cheers,
LazyBoy
Thank you for the update, glad to know that Warsaw is functional but possibly awaiting the go ahead from NDVO. If they have made the correction it is quite evident that they are responding to CSEs

shettyss

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER on 31 March 2015
AOR Received.
22 May 2015
Med's Request
15 July 2015
Med's Done....
1st medical 20 July, final medical on 04 Nov, medical received on 7 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23 Mar 2016
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
Thank you for the update, glad to know that Warsaw is functional but possibly awaiting the go ahead from NDVO. If they have made the correction it is quite evident that they are responding to CSEs

As per the posts in this forum, NDVO is issuing PPRs to the NDVO applicants, last PPR from NDVO is 9th Nov 2015.

CVO & WVO applicants are not PPR's for last few weeks...

Wait ... Wait.... Wait... & wait..

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
shettyss said:
As per the posts in this forum, NDVO is issuing PPRs to the NDVO applicants, last PPR from NDVO is 9th Nov 2015.

CVO & WVO applicants are not PPR's for last few weeks...

Wait ... Wait.... Wait... & wait..
They are probably clearing out their own backlog before calling in their files transferred to other VOs

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Does anyone have any information about how many applicants (approx) from NDVO are left for PPR? I am not asking about NDVO files transferred to other VOs

Worldtraveller74

Oct 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014(Received by CHC)
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
16/12/2015
LANDED..........
Soon, God willing
Hi Guys,

Still no luck or no change in status. Don't know what to expect anymore. Medical done and updated in June 2015. Last document requested was also submitted in third week of September(almost two months back).
Feeling bad for everyone as well as me, it's festival season and things not moving at all at WVO. I wish they clear all their cases and clear all backlogs before the end of this month, November 2015 (Wishful thinking).

All the very best everyone, Pls keep everyone posted.

Regards,

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
Worldtraveller74 said:
Hi Guys,

Still no luck or no change in status. Don't know what to expect anymore. Medical done and updated in June 2015. Last document requested was also submitted in third week of September(almost two months back).
Feeling bad for everyone as well as me, it's festival season and things not moving at all at WVO. I wish they clear all their cases and clear all backlogs before the end of this month, November 2015 (Wishful thinking).

All the very best everyone, Pls keep everyone posted.

Regards,
Amen..