+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

!Dreamland!

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/ WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 03, 2014
Nomination.....
DD Charged on Jan 08, 2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Second Line Update on April 20, 2015.....Processing Started April 15, 2015
Med's Request
May 09, 2015
Med's Done....
May 19, 2015.....TLU May 29, 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived...........DM....July 28, 2015
Passport Req..
August 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 22, 2015
amy delhi said:
Hi all

is there anyone who got dm recently but not recd ppr. What is the max. Time elapsed betwwnthese two dates.
Hi amy delhi, I got DM on July 28, 2015 and still waiting for PPR :-X

bluestone

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 12-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
SLU Started Processing on 22-04-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015 Med's Received 30-05-2015
Interview........
Expected to be waived...!! DM on 05-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted on 06-08-2015 and received back with visa on 18-08-2015
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
amar1701 said:
My consultant says it happens, they prioritise people according to NOC but i am not sure.........
From what I have read and heard about the process, there is something called "bring forward date" or something. I do not know the exact word. But the vo, at the time of issuing mr, decides on which next date your file will be reviewed again.

So, it is decided beforehand when your file will be reviewed. I do not know how this date is decided upon. It may or may not be NOC specific.

In this forum, we had tried to find a logic behind the processing (based on noc or mr date or tlu date or foreign pcc or foreign travel or number of family members etc) but what we found is that there is no logic.

Even I was disheartened by the long wait.

You will get the Golden mail for sure. :)

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulimmigrant said:
Bro, you mentioned two places, Mehdipatnam and Ameerpet. Both these places are in hyderabad but few kilometers away.....where were you exactly in Mehdipatnam or Ameerpet. I am frm hyderabad. If you let me know any one place, then I can help you with the complete address.
wow thanks bro for your support look
i was studding in ameerbet st Elhoda building but i was living in mehdipatnam on 3 places first one you know El azazia Mosque then go in the street that beside the mosque till the end then go to the other side of the street and go left for 2 or 3 streets then enter it on the right hand there is simple restaurant make rice with some thing then there is on the middle of this street one school on the left hand i was living up to it last floor , i know it's difficult so tell me any street number and name and postal code there , or the easy way that i say that i lived on the building that i studied in ameerbet street ELhoda building street (have IVAS CENTER) and ZOOM Center as i remember so what is the number of El huda building and what is the postal code ?

Austinsteve

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
03-06-2016
The pincoe u r looking for medhipatnam is 500028.it covers all the street u looking for .

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Austinsteve said:
The pincoe u r looking for medhipatnam is 500028.it covers all the street u looking for .
great info so street name and number of it ?

mohcanada

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
PER 28-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
18-Feb-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 16-Apr-2015
Med's Request
16-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
20-Apr-2015
Interview........
TLU 05-May-2015
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Aug-15, PPR 04-Sep-2015
IT'S 90 DAYS SINCE MY TLU....

Very very disheartening and depressing situation. Planning to raise CSE, please help with the procedure.

verma_chander

Sep 6, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
File Transfer...
03-02-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Interview........
Decision Made 10 August
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
sept 2015
Rohitl. said:
Friends, Can anyone give me some hope over here.

I am a Sep applicant and still waiting for DM or PPR. I have seen Nov and Dec applicants getting PPR's but what about the Sep ones ?? I have not even received any queries or any mail from VO after my TLU.

I am tired of waiting :'( :'( :( :(
Same here

JoKa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
Mar 11, 2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
Mar 11, 2015
Med's Request
May 15, 2015
Med's Done....
June 8, 2015 - TLU on 6/12/2015
Interview........
No...India and Aus PCC
Passport Req..
August 7, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in November :)
I found this in one of the threads about BF'D

All about BF'D :
-Only for some of us who didn't know...

BF'D is an acronym for "Bring Forward Date" in the Canadian PR processing system. Usually our file moves from BF'D to BF'D, as it is the day/date next earmarked by our VO to check our file. This actually serves to eliminate unnecessary clogging of the system... that if there is nothing further to add in a particular file, the VO moves to another case file to work on, rather than holding onto the same one.

What happens on a BF'D
In simple terms it is the date that the file will be looked at [again], assessed, reviewed by your case handling officer at the CHC. S/he will check if anything is lacking, any further queries to be made [to you], any documents to be asked or if any decisive action is to be made/taken. Basically it serves as a 'Reminder Tool' to the case processing officer & that your file is not 'forgotten'.

Now, if the VO observes that something is lacking [that which was asked for], s/he will probably attempt to contact you on this BF'D day and mark another BF'D on your file. This depends on the subject of check [the all time phrase 'Case-to-Case' basis]. Sometimes, if the check report warrants, the VO might not give you another opportunity and take a decisive action. Note: The situation is fluid & no one can really provide a sanguine comment on it.

Will the file be 'only' looked at a BF'D
No. If something like reports, results, documents etc. [eg. background/security checks] comes to the CHC in between, your file gets opened and assessed. However, if nothing is received in between, you get another BF'D. Note once again: If they are waiting for something and it comes as expected then the file continues to be processed further, if not then the file will be next reviewed on the BFD 'only'.

An Example
Every time we get a letter/email from the CHC -it carries a 'time limit' to submit something, right? Say 45 days, 60 days or 90 days... the ending day of that time limit is our next BF'D. As an example, if the CHC sent you a medical request [alongwith the forms] on 02 Jan 2010; and it carries a 60 day's deadline -it means your file has been marked with the next BF'D of 01 Mar 2010.

However, if your medical results are received before the BF'D [01 Mar 2010], say on 05 Feb 2010 -your file will be further processed on that day itself [05 Feb 2010]. If the med results didn't come by earlier, then it will be opened on 01 Mar 2010 -the BF'D day.

How many BF'Ds we get
Some BF'Ds are 'routine', as exampled above. Then there are some which is either case generated or because of us. By 'case generated' I mean, [eg.] if one's Security Report is pending from an external agency -the VO gives a BF'D & waits. If the report comes in time, action is taken. If it doesn't, one gets another BF'D. And the situation continues...

By 'because of us'* I mean if the VO had asked us for a document [or a couple of them]. It is wise that we proceed to submit the document/s asap. Reason? The case moves faster [read: it'll open before the BF'D]. If we don't, s/he may try to contact us on the BF'D day & log another BF'D on our file [result: Delay/s].

Delays due to BF'Ds
As stated above, except the 'routine' ones, other BF'Ds do delay our process. At the least [best scenario] each BF'D would be a month apart. Some might be more. The ideal action on our part is to submit anything that has been asked for asap. That would negate a BF'D. However, there can be times that something we just might not be able to send asap. In that case we 'must' send it by the 'deadline' -that'd avoid another BF'D, won't it?

*Many Consultants [so called agents] erroneously advise us otherwise. Stating, "Oh you got the meds, don't worry you have time till 60 days to do it". That's a 'bull'. I'd advise -do it asap, if the speed of your case process matters to you.

This post I chose to write 'coz many members are either clueless about the BF'D issue or take it lightly. Which, albeit causes delays [without our actual intention]. Moreover, there are repeated queries on the subject in various threads. I hope this helped...
Qorax

bluestone

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 12-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
vps_517 said:
Received Passport and COPR today
When did you submit the passport?

bluestone

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 12-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
mohcanada said:
IT'S 90 DAYS SINCE MY TLU....

Very very disheartening and depressing situation. Planning to raise CSE, please help with the procedure.
You can visit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/warsaw.asp

This page and click "Case Specific enquiry". A new page will open and you may fill up the required detail.

Have faith in God. You will soon get through. :)

bluestone

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 12-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
JoKa said:
I found this in one of the threads about BF'D

All about BF'D :
-Only for some of us who didn't know...

BF'D is an acronym for "Bring Forward Date" in the Canadian PR processing system. Usually our file moves from BF'D to BF'D, as it is the day/date next earmarked by our VO to check our file. This actually serves to eliminate unnecessary clogging of the system... that if there is nothing further to add in a particular file, the VO moves to another case file to work on, rather than holding onto the same one.

What happens on a BF'D
In simple terms it is the date that the file will be looked at [again], assessed, reviewed by your case handling officer at the CHC. S/he will check if anything is lacking, any further queries to be made [to you], any documents to be asked or if any decisive action is to be made/taken. Basically it serves as a 'Reminder Tool' to the case processing officer & that your file is not 'forgotten'.

Now, if the VO observes that something is lacking [that which was asked for], s/he will probably attempt to contact you on this BF'D day and mark another BF'D on your file. This depends on the subject of check [the all time phrase 'Case-to-Case' basis]. Sometimes, if the check report warrants, the VO might not give you another opportunity and take a decisive action. Note: The situation is fluid & no one can really provide a sanguine comment on it.

Will the file be 'only' looked at a BF'D
No. If something like reports, results, documents etc. [eg. background/security checks] comes to the CHC in between, your file gets opened and assessed. However, if nothing is received in between, you get another BF'D. Note once again: If they are waiting for something and it comes as expected then the file continues to be processed further, if not then the file will be next reviewed on the BFD 'only'.

An Example
Every time we get a letter/email from the CHC -it carries a 'time limit' to submit something, right? Say 45 days, 60 days or 90 days... the ending day of that time limit is our next BF'D. As an example, if the CHC sent you a medical request [alongwith the forms] on 02 Jan 2010; and it carries a 60 day's deadline -it means your file has been marked with the next BF'D of 01 Mar 2010.

However, if your medical results are received before the BF'D [01 Mar 2010], say on 05 Feb 2010 -your file will be further processed on that day itself [05 Feb 2010]. If the med results didn't come by earlier, then it will be opened on 01 Mar 2010 -the BF'D day.

How many BF'Ds we get
Some BF'Ds are 'routine', as exampled above. Then there are some which is either case generated or because of us. By 'case generated' I mean, [eg.] if one's Security Report is pending from an external agency -the VO gives a BF'D & waits. If the report comes in time, action is taken. If it doesn't, one gets another BF'D. And the situation continues...

By 'because of us'* I mean if the VO had asked us for a document [or a couple of them]. It is wise that we proceed to submit the document/s asap. Reason? The case moves faster [read: it'll open before the BF'D]. If we don't, s/he may try to contact us on the BF'D day & log another BF'D on our file [result: Delay/s].

Delays due to BF'Ds
As stated above, except the 'routine' ones, other BF'Ds do delay our process. At the least [best scenario] each BF'D would be a month apart. Some might be more. The ideal action on our part is to submit anything that has been asked for asap. That would negate a BF'D. However, there can be times that something we just might not be able to send asap. In that case we 'must' send it by the 'deadline' -that'd avoid another BF'D, won't it?

*Many Consultants [so called agents] erroneously advise us otherwise. Stating, "Oh you got the meds, don't worry you have time till 60 days to do it". That's a 'bull'. I'd advise -do it asap, if the speed of your case process matters to you.

This post I chose to write 'coz many members are either clueless about the BF'D issue or take it lightly. Which, albeit causes delays [without our actual intention]. Moreover, there are repeated queries on the subject in various threads. I hope this helped...
Qorax
Hey...Thanks for the information at length. :)

and yeah +1 to you

harry1082

Jul 29, 2015
I ws checking processing times for Visa Offices and found that processing time for NDVO is 12 months(after 2010) whereas processing time for WVO is about 34 months(after 2010). I was wondering according to which timelines we will get updates. Please do share some information on this.

muksmacd

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/ Warsaw Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st 0ct
Nomination.....
10th jan "15
AOR Received.
3rd feb "15
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
SLU DATE- 31st JULY 2015
Med's Request
4th AUG 2015
Med's Done....
11th AUG 2015 /TLU -14th oct
Passport Req..
2nd DEC 2015 / DM-3rd DEC 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th DEC 2015
GUYS.... GOT MR TODAY..... AFTER 7 MONTHS FROM PER...