+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
Samfswquery said:
You dont have to think so much before raising a CSE especially after 90 DAYS of TLU ,I might have written a mail to warsaw around 6-7 times ,but got reply only when it was something not related to my timelines and application status ...like one I got a reply when they asked for PCC from Malaysia and i told them its not required as I am in Malaysia just from last 4 months ,they replied back saying ok its not required,Another query they replied back was when I asked them if I can send passport to warsaw after I receive PPR and not to New Delhi ,they replied its your wish you can send to any ViSA Office .
Apart from that I wrote a mail to them ,may be 5 times otherwise asking random questions like a)whether you have received my documents which I sent after TLU through courier(twice) b)what is the current status of my application c)Once regarding Medical request ,when they sent me document request but no medical request mail and may be some other time as well when I got frustrated but I never got a reply back other than the 2 instance I mentioned .
According to you, if CSE is for status that will worthless............ As m w8ing for MR and see my timeline left, its so frustrating......... dont know why so late

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
bluestone said:
I had same confusion.

As per many of the friends in this forum, applicable time is that of NDVO i.e., 12 months. I also agree with this.

It is our principal vo that is to be considered, in my humble opinion.
Average processing time is the indicative data for time taken to process the app. Its not a data to look for a time line estimate for an individual file.

The 12 months time for NDVO is recently updated, it was 24+ until update. So that means NDVO improved a lot to bring that avg down to 12 months and they have issued many no of visas in less than 12 months.

Now, our files are being processed at WVO, that doesnt mean that each file will take 34 months, its avg historical data. Few files may go beyond that as well. And thats how the avg is achived.

Lastly, WVO has also delivered many files in less than 12 months so when they update WVO's avg data it will also improve.

So, chill dont worry about it, yours and mine DM and PPR is on the way...

HMO

Jun 18, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
------
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
process started on 21 April 2015 and SLU 24 April 2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015 & TLU 27 May 2015
Interview........
------
Passport Req..
DM 06 Aug 2015 & PPR 06 Aug 2015 , PP submitted 10 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport collected on 20 Aug 2015 & Visa issue 04 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Jan/Feb 2016
bhaibhai said:
Average processing time is the indicative data for time taken to process the app. Its not a data to look for a time line estimate for an individual file.

The 12 months time for NDVO is recently updated, it was 24+ until update. So that means NDVO improved a lot to bring that avg down to 12 months and they have issued many no of visas in less than 12 months.

Now, our files are being processed at WVO, that doesnt mean that each file will take 34 months, its avg historical data. Few files may go beyond that as well. And thats how the avg is achived.

Lastly, WVO has also delivered many files in less than 12 months so when they update WVO's avg data it will also improve.

BHAI BHAI... :p

cynosure

Feb 27, 2015
Hello friends
With the Grace of Almighty got DM today.
App recd 20 oct
Tlu 4th june
dm 5th aug
God bless all of us.

ishangarg

Apr 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Couriered to Nova Scotia - 23rd August 2014
Doc's Request.
Application Received :- 15th September 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
06th May 2015
Med's Done....
22nd May 2015
Interview........
Waived......
Passport Req..
DM :- 06th August 2015 PPR:- waiting......
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
will plan after receipt of Visa
Is there anybody with NOC 2131 ( Civil Engineering) who have got PPR recently.....
I m waiting for PPR..... timeline is as follows:-
Medical done :- 11/05/15
Documents received at Warsaw:- 25/05/15
Tlu:- 22/05/15

Please suggest what to do except then being calm and wait for PPR.....

dineDSP

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10
Nomination.....
Feb 26 (PER)
AOR Received.
April 10
IELTS Request
Sent with appn.
File Transfer...
Warsaw from start
Med's Request
May 26
Med's Done....
May 31; TLU: 10 June
Interview........
Decision Made: August 22, 2015 (Thank God and all the forum members)
Passport Req..
September 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Waiting eagerly eagerly
cynosure said:
Hello friends
With the Grace of Almighty got DM today.
App recd 20 oct
Tlu 4th june
dm 5th aug
God bless all of us.
Congratulations to you and all those who got their PPRs and DMs and all the best for future endeavors.

Cynosure, can you please let us know the Medical Request date please.

Regards,
DSP

harry1082

Jul 29, 2015
bhaibhai said:

Thanks Guys for response. It makes sense that NDVO dates should be applicable and i understand that this is average timing and application may take less or longer time. Today i made call to CIC customer care and they were saying that WVO timings will be applicable for as as our application is with that VO. I am so confused about it.
My medicals were received by WVO on 24th April and i did not heard back from them since 3.5 months, which is concerning me now.

kanou

Jun 10, 2015
ishangarg said:
Is there anybody with NOC 2131 ( Civil Engineering) who have got PPR recently.....
I m waiting for PPR..... timeline is as follows:-
Medical done :- 11/05/15
Documents received at Warsaw:- 25/05/15
Tlu:- 22/05/15

Please suggest what to do except then being calm and wait for PPR.....
Hi,

I too, am waiting for PPR/DM.
My NOC is 2131, and TLU is on 28th May'15.
I don't think there is anything else for us to do in the meantime other than have patience and wait.
Do not lose hope :). Our time will most surely come.

catmail

Apr 23, 2015
CHENNAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
TLU 20-05-2015
Interview........
DM - 01 Aug 2015
Passport Req..
07 Aug 2015
Good luck everyone for today

catmail

Apr 23, 2015
CHENNAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
TLU 20-05-2015
Interview........
DM - 01 Aug 2015
Passport Req..
07 Aug 2015
Got a question friends....I have a 7 yr old daughter...class 2. After landing should she join school immediately or can take some time to join. Cause this decision is very important, as I can only decide the city after getting a job. If she can join school later, I can take family when I leave, find a job, and move there. Can some one guide

dhawalarora

Nov 17, 2014
With Gods grace, I have received a PPR email from Warsaw VO yesterday evening which says that I have to submit my passport in 30 days time from the date of this email.
But DM is still not updated.

Please guide me as to how much time does the VFS Delhi office takes to return the passport with PR VISA stamped on it after its submission.
And when will the DM get update on ECAS !!

gaurav_dexter

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU - 20-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
TLU - 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015 (DM - 06-08-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2015 ( PP recv back on 26-08-2015)
catmail said:
Got a question friends....I have a 7 yr old daughter...class 2. After landing should she join school immediately or can take some time to join. Cause this decision is very important, as I can only decide the city after getting a job. If she can join school later, I can take family when I leave, find a job, and move there. Can some one guide
I have got following information regarding kid's schooling from one of the posts .............hope u find it helpful........... :) :)

Canada has 2 types of schools -the 'Public Schools' & the 'Catholic Schools'. There are some 'ethnic' schools as well, but not for regular education. Most of our kids [say 70%] go to the Public Schools -this education is FREE. The Catholic Schools are Fee-Paid [payable by us].

Usually, our kids will be accepted imdtly into the *neighborhood school, whether we arrive mid-term or during a new session. There can be an 'entry test', but that's not for rejection -but for assessment of the extra care that the school need to provide to a kid.

Even if our kids are not very good in either of the 2 Canadian official languages -English &/or French, by law a school is required to provide admission to our kids.

*Each neighborhood will have their own Public School/s; and our kids are required to ONLY be admitted there. We have no choice on that. The only way out [if we think that a particular school is better] is to move our residence to that area [neighborhood]. We have to provide our 'residency contract' for this purpose.

School Websites:
Each province [& some cities] has its own 'school District Board'. All information can be viewed in those websites.
1) An example is the 'Toronto Dist. School Board', check this link:
http://www.tdsb.on.ca/
2) For a 'ranking' overview of Canadian schools, you may like to check the following link:
http://www.fraserinstitute.org/reportcards/schoolperformance/

NOTE: Do not be hooked by the thought that the Catholic Schools are better than the Public Schools. Both are equally compititive in Edu-care. In fact some of the Public Schools are 'excellent' & remember, 70% Canadian kids study in them.

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
dhawalarora said:
With Gods grace, I have received a PPR email from Warsaw VO yesterday evening which says that I have to submit my passport in 30 days time from the date of this email.
But DM is still not updated.

Please guide me as to how much time does the VFS Delhi office takes to return the passport with PR VISA stamped on it after its submission.
And when will the DM get update on ECAS !!
VFS delhi normally can take between week - ten days to return your passport these days because the CHC in Delhi is efficient in doing that. Dont worry about ECAS as it will get updated in a day or two. Anyways , you start packing now.....good luck!

Please share your timelines....

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
catmail said:

To enrol your child in elementary or secondary school, contact your local school board. Since school boards usually manage many schools, you may be able to choose the school that your children will go to.

More information on elementary and secondary schools in Canada can be found on the website of the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC).

To get into the school you prefer, make sure to enrol them well before the beginning of the school year. If you are enrolling your children in a Canadian school for the first time, the school or school board will assess them to determine what level they should be placed at and whether they need free support such as English or French language classes. There are also settlement workers in many schools who can help.