+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

Priyanka18

Jul 22, 2015
Hi... Applicants who have got their PR .... Which forum are you connecting on to share experiences after landing.... Need to know more about jobs and housing.

Jeet8586

Aug 27, 2015
samandp said:
They are not enforcing any law to finish ur case...under this law they hide certain information related to their investigations or verifications...once verification will b complete u will get mr.
Many got mr who had this section mentioned in their notes..so dnt wry.
Plz share ur timeline
Hi samndeep
Thank you for information...
My timelines
Ndvo/warsaw
Appl date-5dec/2014
Per-23 feb/2015
Doc req in end of april/ submitted in may last.
Slu on 26 aug with backdate processing in march.
Then slu changed with processing started on 11 feb..

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
Hi Friends,

I raised a CSE to NDVO and to my amazement got a response from them in less than 10 days :p (Although it's a generic reply)

Reply received:
please note that we have a flexible global network and our New Delhi office has high processing demands. Therefore, in order to ensure the most efficient processing of your file, it has been transferred to our Warsaw office, where the processing demands are lower

I already knew that my file is with WVO, but my confusion is that I received Medical Furtherance from Delhi Regional Medical office :-\

Does someone has email ID for Delhi Medical office to which I can mail and ask if they received my tests?

Cheers,
LazyBoy

the.badshah

Oct 12, 2015
Hi Seniors,

I've received PPR

I'm confused about the next steps:
Which city to choose and why?
when should I go?
How long before should I book my tickets?
What things to do before going?
What to pack? and so on...

Does anyone have links to good articles or blogs to such questions.

Plz help

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
the.badshah said:
Hi Seniors,

I've received PPR

I'm confused about the next steps:
Which city to choose and why?
when should I go?
How long before should I book my tickets?
What things to do before going?
What to pack? and so on...

Does anyone have links to good articles or blogs to such questions.

Plz help
Hi,

You can refer the below thread for landing planning and execution:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

Share your timeline if possbile...

Cheers,
LazyBoy

Prinipmp

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Interview........
Not require
Passport Req..
very soon
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
planning to move in Dec 2015
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

No Movement from Warsaw since 2 Months. No Updates no such TLU . What Warsaw is doing and for what reason Warsaw is testing our passions. we are only the last batch remaining that waiting for the PPR but no hope has been found since 4 to 5 weeks. Warsaw has stopped almost all file processing no more updates or even any Medical status has been seen in the Forum. if the situation remain like this then we all applicants to take the Joint effort and write to CIC about this delay will effect our future planning and present mental and physical health. we are working under stress due to all these pending decision and we are not able to give any productivity or committed deliverable to our present employer only due to killing wait.

Hope Warsaw immigration people look at this thread and understand the feelings of remaining applicants who has built lot hope dream on the basis of their Canada FSW . This is the important and critical milestone that will change overall scenario of life. hope Warsaw will start issuing the PPR and end up that all Process by this month itself.

Good Luck to Me and Rest of All Applicants :) :) :) :) :)

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Prinipmp said:

No Movement from Warsaw since 2 Months. No Updates no such TLU . What Warsaw is doing and for what reason Warsaw is testing our passions. we are only the last batch remaining that waiting for the PPR but no hope has been found since 4 to 5 weeks. Warsaw has stopped almost all file processing no more updates or even any Medical status has been seen in the Forum. if the situation remain like this then we all applicants to take the Joint effort and write to CIC about this delay will effect our future planning and present mental and physical health. we are working under stress due to all these pending decision and we are not able to give any productivity or committed deliverable to our present employer only due to killing wait.

Hope Warsaw immigration people look at this thread and understand the feelings of remaining applicants who has built lot hope dream on the basis of their Canada FSW . This is the important and critical milestone that will change overall scenario of life. hope Warsaw will start issuing the PPR and end up that all Process by this month itself.

Hi, contrary to your post, updates are being received fom Warsaw, like Medical Requests to numerous applicants, but since you have passed the MR phase long ago, these new updates were of no interest to you and hence you feel like Warsaw isn't working. Keep patience, you are in a much better situation than a lot of people who have applied for PR. atleast you HAVE a job, there are some (like me) who have kept their job on hold for the last 6 months ONLY for PR. That is true, so count your blessings, pay respects to the Lord and keep patience. It will all fall in place at the appointed time.
Having nervous breakdowns isn't the solution. I hope you receive your PR as soon as possible, but you need to play your part and be patient. Writing a letter to CIC won't help. They haven't forced us to migrate to Canada, we cannot blame them for the wait, they haven't promised any "maximum" processing times. Trust me even i get frustrated ALOT! hence my advise to you.
Secondly i doubt the Program Assistants working for CIC have the time to visit this forum lol. if they had that much free time they would certainly put that time to good use by processing applications. Let us give them their due credit, and i sincerely hope, as you pointed out, that Warsaw and every other VO processes ALL applications by the end of this month/year.

Don't take it personally i'm just trying to calm your nerves :D

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
Prinipmp said:

Agree, w8ing for MR bt no updation............ warsaw paused our life....... plz warsaw give us breathe

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
smilingpari said:
Agree, w8ing for MR bt no updation............ warsaw paused our life....... plz warsaw give us breathe
Have you asked for GCMS notes? If you haven't already i strongly suggest you do.

aquablue8086

May 29, 2012
Prinipmp said:

I agree.. Warsaw has been working very slow from past few months.. Praying and hoping we all get our DM/ PPR/MR's in this week..

Rohan.N

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-05-2015
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Interview........
TLU = 15-10-2015
Passport Req..
2-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
Anyone who did their MR in september receive their PPR? on an average how much time does it take between MR and PPR. I am aware that applicants who did their Medicals in May received their PPR in September, but i believe that could be cause of some delays and usually it doesn't take that long.

What about receipt of medicals confirmation in eCAS, is that still being updated?
Hi, Yes, May Meds have been granted PPRs in Sept... going by that July one shud get in Nov, Aug in Dec and so on.... ;)
I submitted meds on 7th Aug, still now updates from Warsaw, eCAS also not updated, have tried raising CSE no reply on that too :mad:

preet77

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
per_ 07.01.2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
TLU- 7.06.2015
Rohan.N said:
Hi, Yes, May Meds have been granted PPRs in Sept... going by that July one shud get in Nov, Aug in Dec and so on.... ;)
I submitted meds on 7th Aug, still now updates from Warsaw, eCAS also not updated, have tried raising CSE no reply on that too :mad:
I got mr in may and still waiting for ppr

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
Yay! Got 6th line updated FINALLY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Medical results have been received.

I first checked it on 14-Oct-2015 at 10:00AM IST but it was not there. Then refreshed ECAS after one hour (11:00 AM IST) and there it was!!!

I believe they update ECAS via a batch process which runs at a specified time and does the update accross Smiley

Cheers,
LazyBoy

preet77

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
per_ 07.01.2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
TLU- 7.06.2015
LazyBoy7199 said:

I first checked it on 14-Oct-2015 at 10:00AM IST but it was not there. Then refreshed ECAS after one hour (11:00 AM IST) and there it was!!!

I believe they update ECAS via a batch process which runs at a specified time and does the update accross Smiley

Cheers,
LazyBoy
Vadayian bhaji

vicky1207

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
12/06/2015
Interview........
TLU 23/06/2015
Passport Req..
02/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
08/10/2015
LANDED..........
16 May 2016
LazyBoy7199 said:

Cheers,
LazyBoy

Congratulations buddy...Finally !!!!