+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP submission DECEMBER 31/2014

Nichu

May 2, 2014
Dear Friends,
I have submitted my application in December 2014.
As per the delivery confirmation by courier CIC received the documents on 31 December 2014.
Its almost going to be three months. Please let me know by when I can expect a reply from CIC. How long you think this will take. Can I contact CIC for the status of application ?Will they give any reply? Anybody with similar case waiting for the reply from CIC.
Please share your experiences and Advice.
Thanks A Lot In Advance,
Nichu.

sabih83

Apr 3, 2015
Hi Nichu,

I have also the same case. My application was also received on 31st Dec and yet not received any update.

Fingers crossed and let's hope for the best !

Good Luck to you!!!!

chaudryy

Mar 16, 2015
Pakistan, Lahore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-14
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Same here bro, waiting for three months but no reply, my sister's application was received on 23rd December and file is returned.
I am your fellow 31st december applicant

khalidaziz

Dec 8, 2014
My file also reached on Dec 31st. No further update yet.Let me know if you hear anything about yours. Concerned about the global cap reached.Has anyone from DEC 31 recieved a PER

AISA

Mar 12, 2015
Dear friends, in my case documents was delivered on 18th December. Credit card was charged on 10th Feb and PER email received on 7th March. Until now ECAS do not show any update and display below message ;

On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Does any one idea why?
Thanks in advance for your feedback...