+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP More than 3 months Since Second line Update NO NEWS

Keymeg

Apr 14, 2015
Hi Toms,

Thanks so much for your help...really appreciate it...I do not have any relative in Canada....so should I directly fill the form from the website you suggested or what should be the procedure??...One more question I have is...does getting a GCMS notes put you in risk anytime? Will it be taken otherwise or affect the decision by giving them a feeling of doubt towards our case?

Keymeg

Apr 14, 2015
raphael22 said:
Can you give details regarding your NOC code. I am June applicant still haven't received any request after second line update on 16 dec 2014. Have u made any request or attempt to find out the reason for delay? ?
If you or any one posting in this topic has received any communication from New Delhi visa office then do share it here.
Hi Raphael,

My NOC is 1112 and we have still not made any attempt to find out the delay accpet for an email long back where we got the response as "in process".But that was too 5 months back...Dunno what to do now

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line update: 7th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
Keymeg said:
Hi Raphael,

My NOC is 1112 and we have still not made any attempt to find out the delay accpet for an email long back where we got the response as "in process".But that was too 5 months back...Dunno what to do now

Have you applied via a Immigration Consultant? If So what have they advised?
I have applied through and Immigration consultant. They have sent a Query to the Visa office on 2nd April, still havent received any news from them.
Will update you as soon as i receive any information.

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
tomsp said:
Dear raphael22,
I Strongly doubt that Keymeg is playing here...see below one of his/her post on 20-04-2015 in another group and validate......
But here he/she told that he got an email 5 months back..also pls check in the communication he said to have received from NDVO, it is said by NDVO that "As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case."

Will NDVO send such an e-mail ? Experts pls share views....

Keymeg

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.
« Reply #6297 on: April 20, 2015, 01:15:00 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: RATAN on April 18, 2015, 08:40:18 am
You should immediately call the Call Centre in Canada and try to find some info from them. Also, raise CSE & GCMS notes without delay.

All the best.

Hi Ratan/friends,

Few days back I sent an email to Delhi office asking for my file status and in retur I received the below communication from them.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

After receiving this response, is there anything to get scared or worried about??...does that mean they have found some discrepancy or issue processing our file?? I am actually worried on this matter...

Secondly, do I now need to send a CSE or GCMS or this clearly indicates that we need to wait....

Please give your inputs as it would really help...also people who have received any such communication in past,share your experience...
The part where it is mentioned that background checks are conducted by outside agencies is True, as I was informed by my Visa Consultant many applicants from their office had their background checked by Third Party on behalf of Canadian Government. In the background check they may not or may physically visit your past place of work or current place of work or may confirm via Telephonic conversation. So that part is true, remainder of the mail, also I have seen a sample of reply from NDVO to another applicant, that was somewhat similar to the one mentioned by you.

If any one has more information regarding this then do enlighten us.

tomsp

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Visa Office......
FSWP 2014---NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
NOT YET
raphael22 said:
The part where it is mentioned that background checks are conducted by outside agencies is True, as I was informed by my Visa Consultant many applicants from their office had their background checked by Third Party on behalf of Canadian Government. In the background check they may not or may physically visit your past place of work or current place of work or may confirm via Telephonic conversation. So that part is true, remainder of the mail, also I have seen a sample of reply from NDVO to another applicant, that was somewhat similar to the one mentioned by you.

If any one has more information regarding this then do enlighten us.
Then I am really Sorry
Tomsp

coolranger

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th june 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
7th October 2014
AOR Received.
11th November
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
hope it may not be required
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
Anyone Anyone...Who got 2nd line update but no MR...for me its more than 5 months after 2nd line but no Mr...any one who got MR after such looonng delay...please help me I'm worried...

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
coolranger said:
Anyone Anyone...Who got 2nd line update but no MR...for me its more than 5 months after 2nd line but no Mr...any one who got MR after such looonng delay...please help me I'm worried...

NOC 4011

Visa office: New Delhi.
Application received Date: 25th June 2014.
2nd line updated on 16th December 2014 (File began processing)

Still not received Medical or PCC request.

More than 3 months have passed since 2nd line update.

In the Same Boat as you...Still Awaiting MR and PCC request...

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
sidhu72 said:
My Time line

PER: 1st Oct, 2014

2nd Line Update: 20th Nov. 2014.

Visa Office: New Delhi

NOC 2173

Till date (i.e. 13th April, 2015) No MR request or any form of communication received from Visa Office.

Any News on your File? I have requested GCMS Notes on 27 April expecting the notes at the end of May (As 30-35 Days Processing for GCMS notes). Have you made any attempt to find out about delay in your File??

coolranger

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th june 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
7th October 2014
AOR Received.
11th November
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
hope it may not be required
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello everyone,

I have observed that most of the applicants who got their 2nd line update in Nov & Dec did not get their MR's....what may be reason behind this..? Anyone who got their MR after such long delay Please share them....as we are losing our hopes..........

anilenviron

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
No Additional documents requested
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2015
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto Pearson International Airport on Sep 1st'15
gorkhe said:
raphael22 said:
My Time line

PER: 21st Oct 2014

2nd Line Update: 16th December 2014.

Visa Office: New Delhi

Till date (i.e. 13th April, 2015) No MR request or any form of communication received from Visa Office.

Does anyone has similar Case? Plz Share.

YES.
per 12th Nov

2nd line Jan 5th

Then no news.

Gorkhe
PER-10th OCT'14
PROCESSING(2nd line update)-Dec 12th'14
MR & RPRF on e-mail Jan 9th. Since then no 3rd line update.

SAND1234

Jan 29, 2015
Hi,

My second line updated on 30 th jan but no reply after that ,waiting for medicals , ppl getting passport request & we guys waiting for medicals , really worried .

ratheshr

Feb 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2015
Interview........
TLU on 23 May 2015, Newborn Medical done on 15-08-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
HI Dear ,

Our case shows started processing on 21st April , but still No MR, any idea how long it will take to get the MR
and what is the reason they delaying to send the MR

Reply ples

AP SARIN

Apr 28, 2015
Our application process started on 12 March and got medical request on 29th MArch... you will get the line updated asap for medicals and after medicals decision is been taken within 45 days.