Med's Request
vl get soon..with BABA G blessings
Interview........
may be waived..with BABA G blessings
LANDED..........
soon..with BABA G blessings
SAND1234 said:
Hi,

My second line updated on 30 th jan but no reply after that ,waiting for medicals , ppl getting passport request & we guys waiting for medicals , really worried .
same here...timeline on left

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line update: 7th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
Guys Have received Response from New Delhi Visa office to Case Specific query sent by my immigration consultant. I am afraid, its the same response given to Keymeg in the earlier post in this thread. Still me posting the Response.

"

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.
Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

I guess Case Specific Query is waste of Time. Lets hope GCMS notes provide new information.

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
raphael22 said:
Guys Have received Response from New Delhi Visa office to Case Specific query sent by my immigration consultant. I am afraid, its the same response given to Keymeg in the earlier post in this thread. Still me posting the Response.

"

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

I guess Case Specific Query is waste of Time. Lets hope GCMS notes provide new information.
I completely agree with u mate..U r lucky atleast you got the reply of CSE, but this seems to be generic reply which most ppl receive for CSE. GCMS is the only tool by which we can see whts going on and whts holding our application.

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
stayblessed said:
I completely agree with u mate..U r lucky atleast you got the reply of CSE, but this seems to be generic reply which most ppl receive for CSE. GCMS is the only tool by which we can see whts going on and whts holding our application.
Have ordered GCMS notes expecting them at the end of May.

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
stayblessed said:

Got my GCMS notes in that too it is showing that security check in Progress.

However one interesting thing though, in my GCMS notes the Activity Section has been redacted (white out done) only if you see carefully you can see top portion of lines of security check commencing date has been purposefully blanked out.

Does any one has had such a similar experience in their GCMS notes?

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016

However one interesting thing though, in my GCMS notes the Activity Section has been redacted (white out done) only if you see carefully you can see top portion of lines of security check commencing date has been purposefully blanked out, stating 15(1) , 16 (1) C (10 place in my GCMS notes) and 19(1) also in several pages.

Background Verification is pending related to my file.
Should I be worried? Already a great deal of time has passed, my Time line is as Follows:

NOC 4011
Visa office: New Delhi.
Application received Date: 25th June 2014.
2nd line updated on 16th December 2014 (File began processing)

Still not received Medical or PCC request.

If any one can give any information related to this then would be helpful.

Babag

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 sept2014
Nomination.....
PER 16 dec 2014
AOR Received.
SLU 2nd Mar 2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
vl get soon..with BABA G blessings
Interview........
may be waived..with BABA G blessings
LANDED..........
soon..with BABA G blessings
raphael22 said:

However one interesting thing though, in my GCMS notes the Activity Section has been redacted (white out done) only if you see carefully you can see top portion of lines of security check commencing date has been purposefully blanked out, stating 15(1) , 16 (1) C (10 place in my GCMS notes) and 19(1) also in several pages.

Should I be worried? Already a great deal of time has passed, my Time line is as Follows:

NOC 4011

hi
Its 100 days past to slu...till now no news frm ndvo...no verification at workplace...

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
Babag said:
hi
Its 100 days past to slu...till now no news frm ndvo...no verification at workplace...
No new from NDVO. My workplace is a pretty big organization, all calls get routed through One telephone operator. I have inquired with the telephone operator, and unable to get any idea about job Verification.

What do you think is the problem?

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
Hello everyone,

My SLU 17th Feb...
So more than 100 days

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
raphael22 said:

NOC 4011

You should not be worried but yes you must keep your eye at job verificaton (16.1 c). I think thts what holding your application and it may be possible that your file is under job related misrepresentation. So contact your past employers and confirmed with them. Most CIC background checks are done by third parties and hence CIC hasnt got any control on how long that takes, its unfortunate but true :( So keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
anujshah14 said:
Hello everyone,

My SLU 17th Feb...
So more than 100 days
Anuj, whts your GCMS notes section states??

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
stayblessed said:
You should not be worried but yes you must keep your eye at job verificaton (16.1 c). I think thts what holding your application and it may be possible that your file is under job related misrepresentation. So contact your past employers and confirmed with them. Most CIC background checks are done by third parties and hence CIC hasnt got any control on how long that takes, its unfortunate but true :( So keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.
The last job I held before my current job was 2 years back and that job was no as per my NOC title. And as per my consultant they do verification for the jobs for which point is claimed (i.e. NOC related) and also the jobs held in the most recent experience.

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
raphael22 said:
The last job I held before my current job was 2 years back and that job was no as per my NOC title. And as per my consultant they do verification for the jobs for which point is claimed (i.e. NOC related) and also the jobs held in the most recent experience.
It seems correct but we never knw with VO, specially for applications where it is taking too long for verification and BC to be completed. So thts why I suggested...

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
stayblessed said:
It seems correct but we never knw with VO, specially for applications where it is taking too long for verification and BC to be completed. So thts why I suggested...

I understood what you meant. I have informed by previous employers also regarding this.

Devjot singh

Jun 21, 2015
Hello Guys

It has been 4 months since my second line got updated.
my Time line is as follows

Application received: 2nd OCT'14
PER: 17 DEC
Second Line i:e "we started processing on 26th FEB'15"

No reply till today (21 JUNE'15)

What can be the reason..??
m worried!!