+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP FUNDS QUERY WITHOUT FAMILY.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

I have a question regarding the proof of funds.

I am the principal applicant for FSWP, i have my spouse and a daughter of 2 years, i am not including them into my FSW application/ not accompanying with me. My full intention is to migrate to Canada first...........

In this condition how much funds i have to show if i am not including my immediate family into my application ?

Awaiting for the responses!

Thanks in advance.

yaseenfarooq

Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:
Hello Seniors,

I am the principal applicant for FSWP, i have my spouse and a daughter of 2 years, i am not including them into my FSW application/ not accompanying with me. My full intention is to migrate to Canada first...........

In this condition how much funds i have to show if i am not including my immediate family into my application ?

Thanks in advance.
You must show ur family as per CIC requirement(whether or not u r intended to
bring them with you); if you don't,u may not be able to bring them in canada later also it would be unlawful. Secondly, if u show yourself as unmarried then the ans is easy- you have to show only for the amount required for single person.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Super King,

You will have to show funds for a family of 3 regardless of your family is included into the application or not.

THE SUPER KING said:
Hello Seniors,

Thanks in advance.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
The Super King,

You will have to show funds for a family of 3 regardless of your family is included into the application or not.
Thanks Abu bhai for your response.
And Yaseen sahab you didn't understand my question.

yaseenfarooq

Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:
Thanks Abu bhai for your response.
And Yaseen sahab you didn't understand my question.
Super King
U wrote "i am not including them into my FSW application/ not accompanying with me" what did it mean?
Not including means you will not disclose about them in forms ;D

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaseenfarooq said:
Super King
U wrote "i am not including them into my FSW application/ not accompanying with me" what did it mean?
Not including means you will not disclose about them in forms ;D
Oh i wrote like this, then i did a big mistake. Farooq sir then how abu bhai correctly understand my question.

Hahahhahahahaha sir i am sorry but that's called the experience............. See abu's response and me also we used same word "Application" Thanks for intimation otherwise i was not aware about this difference.............. ;)

yaseenfarooq

Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:
Oh i wrote like this, then i did a big mistake. Farooq sir then how abu bhai correctly understand my question.

Hahahhahahahaha sir i am sorry but that's called the experience............. See abu's response and me also we used same word "Application" Thanks for intimation otherwise i was not aware about this difference.............. ;)
U told about experience - that i agree :(
btw,what did u decide? will u apply under EE?