+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2014, Should I apply individually or through Y-Axis

Anirudh85

May 10, 2014
Hi,

I recently came to know about the FSWP of Canada 2014. I am a software engineer(automation qa). I briefly went through theier process on the Canadian immigration website...and a few things that come to my mind are

1)Can I apply individually or via a consultant like Y-Axis? asking for rs 80,000 +the mandatory fee for the VISA(around 1456 CAD)

2)ECA? Can I get it done through WES easily as an individual?

3)How to prepare for IELTS? and whats a good score?

4)Am I already too late for the process?

and is there any timeline for submission of the application? and what if the sub-cap for software engineers and designers is already reached? if canadian authorities get more than the applications sub cap number, WOULD THERE BE A LOTTERY? and at what possible stages application could be rejected?

and will my fee be refunded in which of the possible cases of rejection?

below is the process sent by a Y AXIS consultant via mail:

r Y-Axis Global Career Strategy

Canada Migration – Permanent Resident Visa

Recommended Service And Process Flow

Features

· This is a Permanent Resident Visa given for 5 years along with spouse and children.

· If you stay for complete 3 yrs you are eligible for Citizenship and you can enjoy dual citizenship (applicable for most of the nationals).

· To qualify for this visa an individual should score minimum 67 points based on

· Age;

· Education;

· Experience;

· Language proficiency in English or French;

· Adaptability (Spouse education and Sponsor – close blood relative)

· On this visa spouse is equally eligible to work like the primary applicant.

· To establish the financial status you are required to maintain funds which will vary depending on the number of applicants applying - if the applicant is single, with spouse, with children etc.

Canada Migration: Y-AXIS Process Flow

Technical evaluation: 1500 plus 12.36%

Receive evaluation report in 24 to 48 Hours

Legal agreement between Company and Client

Assign process consultant in 24- 48 Hours

Receive intro call and Intro mail from the Process consultant (PC)

Receive your document checklist in 24 hrs

Submit of documents in 15 days

We give you the sample formats and other required documents for you to prepare for your application. This will be submitted as soon as CIC announces the ECA and PR process flow.

During this time if you are have a Bachelors or Masters degree we will also do a preliminary education assessment from a body in Canada

Sending your documents for ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) Fee should be payable if applicable to the Canadian Authorities

Filing of migration application with supporting documents and application fee $550 CAD, CIC- Canada: 2-4 weeks

Receipt of file number from CIC, Canada in 3-4 months

Receipt of Medicals intimation from CHC (Canadian High Commission)

Advise for Medical examination, passport submission and payment of right of permanent residence fee $550 CAD

Visa grant by CHC in 1-2 months

Land in Canada in 9-12 months

Critical Documents and English Requirement

Employer reference letters
Degree / Diploma Transcripts
Police clearance certificate
IELTS score card – scores as specified in our technical evaluation report
Proof of funds – funds as specified in our technical evaluation report

Funds Requirements

Number of
Family Members

Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)

Amount (In Rupees)

$11,115

Rs. 5,24,072.25

$13,837

Rs.6,52,414.55

$17,011

Rs.8,02,068.65

$20,654

Rs.9,73,836.10

$23,425

Rs.11,04,488.75

$26,419

Rs.12,45,655.85

7 or more

$29,414

Rs.13,86,870.10

Process Time

Y-Axis process time: 2-4 weeks from the date of submission of the documents to Y-Axis.

Visa process time: 6 - 12 months to get the Visa from the date of filing the application with the CIC, Canada.

Please note:

Process time specified is as what is currently applicable for Canadian Immigration.

It could be longer or much shorter than what is specified above.

Y-Axis is not responsible for any delays in processing due to any policy change by the immigration authorities.

Ask for a copy of your technical evaluation report before you register for our full service process

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Anirudh85 said:
if canadian authorities get more than the applications sub cap number, WOULD THERE BE A LOTTERY, and at what possible stages application could be rejected?
It's not a lottery. It's first come first serve.

You can be refused at any time as the processing of your file progresses. You're only "safe" once you PR visa is issued.

Anirudh85

May 10, 2014
scylla said:
It's not a lottery. It's first come first serve.

You can be refused at any time as the processing of your file progresses. You're only "safe" once you PR visa is issued.
So how do I know if the number of applications in my category already reached the sub cap limit?

10 days after the notification from the CIC, is it already over?

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
Hi,

No need to go through any consultant. You can do it yourself. Post your questions in the forum. I am sure somebody will reply. They charge hefty fees for filling 5 forms.

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Anirudh85 said:
So how do I know if the number of applications in my category already reached the sub cap limit?
10 days after the notification from the CIC, is it already over?
Have a look the at the most recent CIC update first: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Keep in mind, however, that despite being the most recent these numbers include 2-3 mothns backlog since CIO is getting hige amount of applications. So time is the biggest concearn for you right now. Given that you haven't even started to gather your docs it may really be too late for you to join the race for FSWP2014. I'd suggest to consider Express Entry which starts in 2015 as well.