Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
PRSLY said:
Congratulations Blindvia!! I would like to ask you kasi I received a call from CEM last friday asking for us to submit asap our passports even if our medicals has not been forwarded yet. VO told me to send it via VAC ( no other courier option ) VAC would require the transmittal letter from CEM which we have not received yet to date. What are my options? By the way I checked with our physician last saturday they have already forwarded the results to CEM. No medicals received update yet in my ECAS as per checking. Thanks for your time.
Thank you PRSLY...
I may not be able to help you kung VAC lang talaga ang option na binigay sa inyo ng Manila VO in sending your passports to their office.

In our case, we were given 2 options to send our passports:
  • via courier
  • via VAC

I chose the courier option kasi mas mura at mas convenient para sa akin lalo na may online tracking.

I would suggest you comply with the instructions from Manila VO to be safe.
Chill lang... darating din ang updates nyo this week or next week.

goodluck po... ;D

PRSLY

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/20/2014
Doc's Request.
4thLU 9/8/2015// Additional Docs sent 10/2/2015- 10/5/2015 received
Nomination.....
01/20/2015
AOR Received.
SLU- 08/26/2015 (dated 02/09/2015)
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Phone Call Verification 9/7/2015(TLU 9/8/2015) Employer Verification 10/26/2015
Med's Request
10/27/2015- Fifth Line Update
Med's Done....
11/2/2015
Interview........
waived! In Jesus name!
Passport Req..
11/6/2015 CEM phone call/ 11/11/2015 PR Letter Received/ 11/12/2015 PP received by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
DM 11/19/2015... VOH 11/2015
LANDED..........
03/2016
blindvia said:
Thank you PRSLY...
I may not be able to help you kung VAC lang talaga ang option na binigay sa inyo ng Manila VO in sending your passports to their office.

In our case, we were given 2 options to send our passports:
  • via courier
  • via VAC

I chose the courier option kasi mas mura at mas convenient para sa akin lalo na may online tracking.

I would suggest you comply with the instructions from Manila VO to be safe.
Chill lang... darating din ang updates nyo this week or next week.

goodluck po... ;D
thanks Blindvia! Yup that's the best option! You did get the transmittal letter from them right and forwarded the same with your passports?

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PRSLY said:
thanks Blindvia! Yup that's the best option! You did get the transmittal letter from them right and forwarded the same with your passports?
Yes po, there was a Passport Request email with instructions on how to send your passport(s) from Manila VO. Sa last page po ng instruction meron "Appendix A" which you need to fill in with your passport details (PA, spouse, Child 1-5) then signed by the Principal Applicant.

Additional info asked sa Appendix A form:
  • Contact number
  • Email address
  • Address where your passport(s) can be returned by courier collect

The Appendix A form will be sent to Manila VO with your passports.

PRSLY

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/20/2014
Doc's Request.
4thLU 9/8/2015// Additional Docs sent 10/2/2015- 10/5/2015 received
Nomination.....
01/20/2015
AOR Received.
SLU- 08/26/2015 (dated 02/09/2015)
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Phone Call Verification 9/7/2015(TLU 9/8/2015) Employer Verification 10/26/2015
Med's Request
10/27/2015- Fifth Line Update
Med's Done....
11/2/2015
Interview........
waived! In Jesus name!
Passport Req..
11/6/2015 CEM phone call/ 11/11/2015 PR Letter Received/ 11/12/2015 PP received by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
DM 11/19/2015... VOH 11/2015
LANDED..........
03/2016
blindvia said:
Yes po, there was a Passport Request email with instructions on how to send your passport(s) from Manila VO. Sa last page po ng instruction meron "Appendix A" which you need to fill in with your passport details (PA, spouse, Child 1-5) then signed by the Principal Applicant.

Additional info asked sa Appendix A form:
  • Contact number
  • Email address
  • Address where your passport(s) can be returned by courier collect

The Appendix A form will be sent to Manila VO with your passpor

Thanks Blindvia! Merry na ang Christmas mo! God Bless!

simplyND

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2015 (NBI clearance of spouse)
Nomination.....
PER: Feb 26, 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: August 7, 2015
Med's Request
November 6, 2015 (TLU)
Med's Done....
Nov 16, 2015 (Nov 26 FLU: Meds Received)
Passport Req..
Nov 6, 2015 (together with RPRF) (Nov 17 Passport sent to VFS)
VISA ISSUED...
VOH Dec 4, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
Good day po! Ask ko lang po kung sino ang nakapagmedical sa IOM (Makati)? how much po ang fee? We are family of 4, may 8yo at 2yo po akong kids. Would appreciate details please (anong tests ang gagawin esp sa kids), this will surely help in our upcoming medical schedule. Mahirap po silang tawagan :(

thanks in advance!

Armando Jose

Sep 3, 2015
They never answer talaga that's why we had our medicals done at St. Luke's global. You can call st Luke's and for sure they will answer. We had a pleasant experience there. Professional staff and clean facilities. If you arrive at 8am, you can be done by 11am. We were a family of four.

Karbanah

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Update:

Received an email from VFS Global (the one that handles visa stamping, i think) stating:

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 08 Nov 2015
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number. **Followed by tracking number

I tried tracking my application but wala e. No file/ record found sa site nila. Anyone who has had this problem?

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Karbanah said:
Update:

Received an email from VFS Global (the one that handles visa stamping, i think) stating:

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 08 Nov 2015
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number. **Followed by tracking number

I tried tracking my application but wala e. No file/ record found sa site nila. Anyone who has had this problem?

It is the embassy (in our case, the Canadian Embassy Manila) who handles visa stamping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VFS Global manages the Canada Visa Application Centres (CVAC) operated by VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc. in the Philippines.

Important Notice: The Visa Application Centre (VAC) only provides general information and administrative services related to temporary resident applications, including study and work permits, as well as travel documents for permanent residents of Canada. The VAC is not authorized to provide any information, or respond to any inquiries, regarding permanent resident applications and Canadian consular services. This includes Express Entry for skilled immigrants, online application support, Canadian citizenship and any specific information about the visa application forms, the supporting documents or any advice related to the visa application process. Please visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website at www.cic.gc.ca for more information on these programs.

CVAC is the exclusive service provider for the Government of Canada, authorized to accept applications in all temporary resident categories (visitor visas, study and work permits) and travel document applications from Canada’s permanent residents in Philippines.

CVAC is authorized to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications, and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can also assist in scheduling interviews on behalf of the Canada visa office.
The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. CVAC has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Philippines/

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Philippines/contact_us.html

hopeful2015

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
CNN said:
Salamat!

Just received email for MR, PP and RPRF. Dapat ba sabay-sabay sila ipadala(comply) or I can send our PP and RPRF payment ahead from our Medical? Planning to have our Medical still by 3rd wk of November due to leave schedule and classes of my daughters.

Thank you very much for your help.
You don't need to do them all at once, pero mukhang in a hurry ang CEM so kung puwede magpa-medical na kayo agad.

Karbanah

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
blindvia said:
It is the embassy or consulate (in our case, the Canadian Embassy Manila) who handles visa stamping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VFS Global manages the Canada Visa Application Centres (CVAC) operated by VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc. in the Philippines.

Important Notice: The Visa Application Centre (VAC) only provides general information and administrative services related to temporary resident applications, including study and work permits, as well as travel documents for permanent residents of Canada. The VAC is not authorized to provide any information, or respond to any inquiries, regarding permanent resident applications and Canadian consular services. This includes Express Entry for skilled immigrants, online application support, Canadian citizenship and any specific information about the visa application forms, the supporting documents or any advice related to the visa application process. Please visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website at www.cic.gc.ca for more information on these programs.

CVAC is the exclusive service provider for the Government of Canada, authorized to accept applications in all temporary resident categories (visitor visas, study and work permits) and travel document applications from Canada’s permanent residents in Philippines.

CVAC is authorized to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications, and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can also assist in scheduling interviews on behalf of the Canada visa office.
The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. CVAC has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Philippines/

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Philippines/contact_us.html
Yea, but we send our passports to VFS, right? Kasi that's where I sent my passport as requestrd by the MVO.

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Karbanah said:
Yea, but we send our passports to VFS, right? Kasi that's where I sent my passport as requestrd by the MVO.
"CVAC is authorized to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications, and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can also assist in scheduling interviews on behalf of the Canada visa office."

Sa case po ng Passport request:
Taga-kolekta lang po ang CVAC ng passports ng mga applicants for visa stamping,
at sila din ang mag-dedeliver ng passport with visa sa applicant na kumuha ng service nila.

Karbanah

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
blindvia said:
"CVAC is authorized to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications, and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can also assist in scheduling interviews on behalf of the Canada visa office."

Taga-kolekta lang po sila ng passports ng mga applicants for visa stamping,
at sila din ang mag-dedeliver ng passport with visa sa applicant na kumuha ng service nila.
That's what I meant. Thanks btw

hopeful2015

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
blindvia said:

Sa case po ng Passport request:
Taga-kolekta lang po ang CVAC ng passports ng mga applicants for visa stamping,
Yes, taga.kolekta lang ng pps para ihatid sa embassy that does the stamping. Then vac will transport the pps back to the applicant or usually, the applicants pick-up the pps from vac office.

mymapleproject

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC 28-02-2015
Nomination.....
Started processing 17-03-2015
AOR Received.
PER 22-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2015
Med's Request
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
13-10-2015
Interview........
Waived (claimed it!)
Passport Req..
10-27-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-17-2015
LANDED..........
June 2016
cadream said:
Congrats project_canada! same tau DM narin kami.
Got my DM too last Saturday and eagerly awaiting for our visas . Congratulations to us

bambi01

Oct 21, 2015
BeautifulStars said:
Good day po! Kelangan po ninyo pumuntang US Embassy to get a copy of FBI finger print forms. Tapos sa NBI main office po kayo magpa finger printing using FBI's form. Then send po yung finger print nyu plus yung bayad na $18, manager's check po ang ginamit ko po dati pero pwede po atang magbayad online. Check nyu po sa website ng CIC regarding how to secure FBI certificate po Baka po kasi may nagbago. I hope nakatulong po ako. God bless po satin lahat!
thanks beautifulstars..what i did is ngdownload ako ng form sa fbi tpos ska ako ng pa-finger print sa SG police cantonment..then by mail lang lahat..salamat sa help and God bless..konti nalang matatapos na din lahat ng additional documents..:)