sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
racqui78 said:
Patulong po. Pupunta po ako ng NBI bukas to get an NBI Clearance. Anung klaseng nbi po kukunin ko. Local po ba or travel abroad? salamat po sa makakasagot.
You can apply online and then pay either through bank or online din. This is best pag dating mo Nbi you skip the long que for encoding, cashier, diretso ka na sa fingerprinting and picture, then finished na. I tried this 2x with my Nbi and my spouse, its a breeze.

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
ian_amiel said:
Hi guys,

been out for quite some time now, ngayon ko lang ulit na visit ang forum.

by the way, I want to thank everyone who helped me sa mga questions and queries ko na kasali dito sa forum na ito, I just arrived here in Edmonton a couple of hours ago, it wouldn't be easy without your help and guidance.

Sa mga naghihintay pa po, keep the faith up and always pray, success is on its way :)
Nice that you update us of your landing. Congratulations.

Kamusta pla weather dyan? Kaya ba ng mga jacket/coat na made here sa atin? Where did you stay? I'm sure marami matutulungan sa info that you will post.

Punta na sa service Canada for sin!!! Congrats again!

cadream

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Visa Office......
mvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 27-01-2014
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015 /sent to mvo-27-08-15
Interview........
waived thanks God.
Passport Req..
07-10-2015 / sent to MVO 23-10-2015/ DM 07-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
God has perfect timing - VOH: 17-11-2015
LANDED..........
June2016
ian_amiel said:
Hi guys,

been out for quite some time now, ngayon ko lang ulit na visit ang forum.

by the way, I want to thank everyone who helped me sa mga questions and queries ko na kasali dito sa forum na ito, I just arrived here in Edmonton a couple of hours ago, it wouldn't be easy without your help and guidance.

Sa mga naghihintay pa po, keep the faith up and always pray, success is on its way :)
Congrat ian_amiel! how much money ang dala nyo, strict ba cla dun?

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
waple02 said:
Forumates,

Na access ninyo pa ang ecas portal. Hindi ko kasi ma access ang portal tama yung information nilalagay ko hindi binigay ang information ng file no
You can try and download ecas checker app, pra you don't need to input info every time nag check ka ng ecas. Accurate and reliable naman ecas checher app.

Hope this helps.

racqui78

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
appl received: 24-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent together with application
File Transfer...
09-04-2015
sparkfire said:
You can apply online and then pay either through bank or online din. This is best pag dating mo Nbi you skip the long que for encoding, cashier, diretso ka na sa fingerprinting and picture, then finished na. I tried this 2x with my Nbi and my spouse, its a breeze.
I will follow your advice po. Thank you.

ian_amiel

Feb 2, 2015
Angeles City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Doc's Request.
19-05-2015 (Add'l information on personal history and POF)
IELTS Request
Included in initial application
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2015 DM: 29-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015 Delivered: 04-09-2015
LANDED..........
Mid October 2015
sparkfire said:
Nice that you update us of your landing. Congratulations.

Kamusta pla weather dyan? Kaya ba ng mga jacket/coat na made here sa atin? Where did you stay? I'm sure marami matutulungan sa info that you will post.

Punta na sa service Canada for sin!!! Congrats again!
Hello sparkfire,

Its cold outside pag labas ko ng Edmonton airport, it was like -1 outside pero bearable naman siya for short periods of time, I was only wearing long sleeved sweater with a shirt inside, a scarf and jeans.

Kaya naman ng mga jackets and coats from Pinas up until before winter po :)

I'm staying here with my friend in downtown Edmonton.

See you guys here :)

Blink^

Dec 21, 2014
Hello Everyone,

After almost 60 days from PPR, VOH na dn kami.

Here's our timeline:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 15, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on December 9, 2014.
3. We transferred your application to the Manila office on December 12, 2014. The Manila office may contact you.
4. We sent you correspondence on July 7, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you medical instructions on July 7, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6. Medical results have been received.
7. We sent you correspondence on August 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
8. Decision Made - Sept 26

VOH - Oct 26

Side Note 1: Nag paadvice kami sa kanila about sa kasal namin next year (we applied under common-law partner), ang advice nila wag muna. Mag initial entry muna daw so minove namin ang kasal.
Side Note 2: Sa passport na issue ang visa Oct 2 (tinamad lang ata pagpadala) :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for this forum and the people who keep it informative and great. We could not have made it without this forum kasi nag DIY kami.
It was a great adventure for the application and we are looking forward kung ano man adventure sa CA.

For those who are still waiting, patience lang talaga. Pray and talk to people dito, nakatulong yun.
Good luck, Congrats and God bless. :D

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Blink^ said:
Hello Everyone,

Here's our timeline:
3. We transferred your application to the Manila office on December 12, 2014. The Manila office may contact you.
4. We sent you correspondence on July 7, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you medical instructions on July 7, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
7. We sent you correspondence on August 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

VOH - Oct 26

Thank you so much for this forum and the people who keep it informative and great. We could not have made it without this forum kasi nag DIY kami.
It was a great adventure for the application and we are looking forward kung ano man adventure sa CA.

For those who are still waiting, patience lang talaga. Pray and talk to people dito, nakatulong yun.
Many congratulations. Have safe and smooth landing :p :p :p 8)

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
ian_amiel said:
Hello sparkfire,

Its cold outside pag labas ko ng Edmonton airport, it was like -1 outside pero bearable naman siya for short periods of time, I was only wearing long sleeved sweater with a shirt inside, a scarf and jeans.

Kaya naman ng mga jackets and coats from Pinas up until before winter po :)

I'm staying here with my friend in downtown Edmonton.

See you guys here :)
Thanks Ian_amiel for taking time to reply. You're friend is indeed a friend.

Good luck to all of us!

mmquebec

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
o4-12-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 26-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2015
Med's Request
19-08-2015(With RPRF)
Med's Done....
28-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-09-2015. Submission Sept 25, 2015. Decision made Oct 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 16, 2015. VISA RECEIVED..Oct 27, 2015
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
Blink^ said:
Hello Everyone,

Here's our timeline:

VOH - Oct 26

Side Note 1: Nag paadvice kami sa kanila about sa kasal namin next year (we applied under common-law partner), ang advice nila wag muna. Mag initial entry muna daw so minove namin ang kasal.
Side Note 2: Sa passport na issue ang visa Oct 2 (tinamad lang ata pagpadala) :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Congrats . Can we have your timeline please?

cucchulain

Oct 5, 2015
Blink^ said:
Hello Everyone,

Here's our timeline:

VOH - Oct 26

Congrats and all the best! Thanks for the tips also!

ian_amiel

Feb 2, 2015
Angeles City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Doc's Request.
19-05-2015 (Add'l information on personal history and POF)
IELTS Request
Included in initial application
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2015 DM: 29-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015 Delivered: 04-09-2015
LANDED..........
Mid October 2015
cadream said:
Congrat ian_amiel! how much money ang dala nyo, strict ba cla dun?
Hi cardream,

I was bringing with me more than CAD 10,000. All you have to do is declare it and no further questions will be asked upon arrival at the immigrations desk. :)

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
For those who are finished with ciip and coa...

I just registered online, coa has an auto reply but ciip so far I haven't received any email auto respond that they have rec my online reg.

In your case, how many days did coa and ciip contact you and for the schedule do they give several dates to which they can accommodate us or just 1 date. I'm still working and wondering how I would take leave for 3 days(coa 1day and ciip 1 and half day) is this right? Also, are the dates at least within next few days.

Can you comments on this guys just to prepare me among reason ko for 3 days leave.

Many I'm sure are curious...thanks.