+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2014 PINOY aspirants let's connect here

hopeful2015

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
PRSLY said:
Hello hopeful2015! Thank you for taking time on answering my question. No we have not received MR yet only the additional docs request re employment. Would you know how long it takes to get an update after I send the docs requested? Thanks
I know one forum member who was asked to submit additional employment docs and waited 3 months or so before receiving MR. Some waited less or more than that before receiving another correspondence. In retrospect, the average waiting period is 2-4 months. Don't worry about the delay. You will soon get to the next stage. Good luck!

PRSLY

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/20/2014
Doc's Request.
4thLU 9/8/2015// Additional Docs sent 10/2/2015- 10/5/2015 received
Nomination.....
01/20/2015
AOR Received.
SLU- 08/26/2015 (dated 02/09/2015)
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Phone Call Verification 9/7/2015(TLU 9/8/2015) Employer Verification 10/26/2015
Med's Request
10/27/2015- Fifth Line Update
Med's Done....
11/2/2015
Interview........
waived! In Jesus name!
Passport Req..
11/6/2015 CEM phone call/ 11/11/2015 PR Letter Received/ 11/12/2015 PP received by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
DM 11/19/2015... VOH 11/2015
LANDED..........
03/2016
hopeful2015 said:
I know one forum member who was asked to submit additional employment docs and waited 3 months or so before receiving MR. Some waited less or more than that before receiving another correspondence. In retrospect, the average waiting period is 2-4 months. Don't worry about the delay. You will soon get to the next stage. Good luck!
Thanks Hopeful2015! Would you mind telling me the forum member who has the same situation as mine so that I can ask for information from him/her. PM me please. Thank you so much for your assistance, and thank you for bringing back the spirit in me to think positive! God Bless you more!

lexy0319

Sep 30, 2015
truly_canadian said:
Experts I need your expert advice

CEM requested me to submit the following additional documents:
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance from Japan
- Police Clearance from Papua New Guinea

I already have the NBI clearance and Police clearance from Japan. However, I still don't have the Police clearance from Papua New Guinea and it will take more than the deadline set by CEM. I will send an email to them requesting for an extension and praying that they will grant it. My questions are:

1. Do I need to submit the NBI clearance and PCC from Japan before the deadline and to follow the PCC from PNG? If yes, do I need to attach cover letter in the courier informing them that PCC from PNG is to follow?
2. or should I wait the PCC from PNG and courier it altogether after the deadline?

Thank you for help.

>>>>>
Hi truly_Canadian,

Just want to share my experience on Foreign Police Clearance.
I worked in Saudi Arabia (2years) and PNG(less than 6mos).
CEM only required me to submit the Saudi Police Clearance but yung PNG is hindi na, I guessed pag more than 6 months if required na.

Getting the Saudi Police Clearance is a bit challenging since i worked there last 2005-2007 pa. Good thing andun pa yung mga kasama ko dati na tumulong sa akin since hindi pwede kunin from Philippines.

To answer your Question No. 1
what we did is to submit all the documents that is available before the deadline and on the last appendix, we mentioned that the Police Clearance from Saudi Arabia still needs to be processed in Saudi Arabia but we have provided a copy of the NBI Clearance (manual fingerprint card) + DHL Tracking Receipt and mentioned the process of Saudi Arabia in getting the police certificate normally takes time and effort.

On your Question No.2
If you can get the PCC from PNG prior to the deadline(which on our case is 30 days upon receipt of RPRF/Medical Request) then wait for it para one time submission na lang, if not proceed as mentioned in question No.1
Check also the process in getting PNG Police Certificate.

So Far, thank God we received our PPR last August 4, 2015 and Visa Received last September 21, 2015. ;D

Kindly see below our timeline:
08-Jul-14 Lodging of Application
06-Nov-14 Received Eligibility to process our Application
26-Mar-15 RPRF/ Medical Request
23-Apr-15 Medical
24-Apr-15 1st Batch of documents submitted
07-Jul-15 Last batch of documents submitted (Saudi Police Clearance)
13-Jul-15 Final Medical Done
04-Aug-15 PPR :)
21-Sep-15 Visa Received !
08-Jan-16 Target landing date.

nagareru

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Hello I just finished doing my Medicals, however I have some additional documents that I need to submit but have not received any additional documents request yet. Is it normal to get MR first without additional documents request? I need to give them Australian Police check. lived there for 4 years.

back2work

Mar 19, 2015
Hi All,

It has been a while... :) Time to catch up on what I missed....

Question to those who already received their passports back (with the visas)...can I ask..how does the visa look like? Is it similar to the visa you get when you apply for a visitor visa or does it look different? I've seen many different pictures in this forum so wanted to ask what the latest looks like...I am expecting my passport back anytime in the next couple of days. Thanks!

God Bless!

kimchilover

Aug 21, 2014
South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED Feb. 4, 2015
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED Mar. 1, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
ECAS 2ND LINE Jul. 9, 2015
Med's Request
Jul. 20, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 7, 2015 / Aug. 10, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sep. 10, 2015 / Sep. 17, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 26, 2015 DM / Oct. 12, 2015 VOH
LANDED..........
Summer 2016
nagareru said:
Hello I just finished doing my Medicals, however I have some additional documents that I need to submit but have not received any additional documents request yet. Is it normal to get MR first without additional documents request? I need to give them Australian Police check. lived there for 4 years.
In my case, the request for additional documents was included in the mr letter.
Please check your letter again. I'm in korea if you want to get in touch. You can PM me your number.

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
back2work said:
Hi All,

It has been a while... :) Time to catch up on what I missed....

Question to those who already received their passports back (with the visas)...can I ask..how does the visa look like? Is it similar to the visa you get when you apply for a visitor visa or does it look different? I've seen many different pictures in this forum so wanted to ask what the latest looks like...I am expecting my passport back anytime in the next couple of days. Thanks!

God Bless!

Hi, a sample photo below.. This is the latest immigrant visa looks like. Congratz on your Visa grant ;)

Source: http://www.memovingtocanada.blogspot.sg/

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
Medical at st.Luke's global

Price: kids P2217(4yo PE), adult P7953 (15yo above urinalysis, PE, xray,CBC)
Mode of payment : credit card (mastercard , Pde rin visa)

Recom:
1.if you are 39yo or younger, punta kayo na about kyo 1pm cause of vac.interview starts at 1pm. Meaning even if you finished early they will still ask you to go back.
2.you don't need to get vac MMR from them but make sure you follow their recom that kids needs 2 shots while 39yo and below 1shot.
3.bring jacket sobrang lamig. For women don't wear dress or else you'll end up fully undress sa xray.
4.drink plenty of water. If possible pa CBC and urinalysis na muna kayo pra you know where you stand health wise.
5.in our medical where we both got a chance to meet docs in morning and afternoon, male doctors were mabusisi, matagal sila mag medical and isa-isahin tlga yon form. For women, PE was a breeze so relax.
6.best to go there around 6:30 less crowd and medically speaking mas tiptop shape ang blood natin pag morning(according to doctor google hehehe)
7.Make checklist :form and cover letter from cem, passport, passport photocopy, ID, baby book/vaccine, photos,money/credit card,photocopy birth certificate of minor/s.
8.call them 2days after to check if may further test.
9.reception no lunch break but all other process have lunch break. Monday to Friday only. Last patient entertain at 2pm.

Hope this helps sa mga for medical and bring positive vibes!

truly_canadian

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
18-09-2015
Med's Done....
30-09-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2015
lexy0319 said:
>>>>>
Hi truly_Canadian,

Just want to share my experience on Foreign Police Clearance.
I worked in Saudi Arabia (2years) and PNG(less than 6mos).
CEM only required me to submit the Saudi Police Clearance but yung PNG is hindi na, I guessed pag more than 6 months if required na.

Getting the Saudi Police Clearance is a bit challenging since i worked there last 2005-2007 pa. Good thing andun pa yung mga kasama ko dati na tumulong sa akin since hindi pwede kunin from Philippines.

To answer your Question No. 1
what we did is to submit all the documents that is available before the deadline and on the last appendix, we mentioned that the Police Clearance from Saudi Arabia still needs to be processed in Saudi Arabia but we have provided a copy of the NBI Clearance (manual fingerprint card) + DHL Tracking Receipt and mentioned the process of Saudi Arabia in getting the police certificate normally takes time and effort.

On your Question No.2
If you can get the PCC from PNG prior to the deadline(which on our case is 30 days upon receipt of RPRF/Medical Request) then wait for it para one time submission na lang, if not proceed as mentioned in question No.1
Check also the process in getting PNG Police Certificate.

So Far, thank God we received our PPR last August 4, 2015 and Visa Received last September 21, 2015. ;D

Kindly see below our timeline:
08-Jul-14 Lodging of Application
06-Nov-14 Received Eligibility to process our Application
26-Mar-15 RPRF/ Medical Request
23-Apr-15 Medical
24-Apr-15 1st Batch of documents submitted
07-Jul-15 Last batch of documents submitted (Saudi Police Clearance)
13-Jul-15 Final Medical Done
04-Aug-15 PPR :)
21-Sep-15 Visa Received !
08-Jan-16 Target landing date.

Thank you lexy0319 for your response. I agree with you. I worked in Papua New Guinea for 1 year that is why they asked for Police Clearance from PNG. I have talked to an agent there and they told me that the processing time usually takes 3-4 weeks with them (more than 1 month na deadline ni CEM considering the preparation of requirements). Pumunta din ako sa Papua New Guinea Embassy dito sa Makati and they advise me to ask someone from PNG to process the application on my behalf. Kung directly Embassy, it will take 4 months or more. May applications daw sila na last May pa at hanggang ngayon ay wala pa sila clearance.

May mga kadagdagan ako katanungan:
1. What do you mean by "last appendix"? Gumawa ka ng parang "table of contents" for the documents you submitted at sinama mo sa courier? At state mo reason mo doon kung bakit delay ang Saudi Arabia PCC?
2. Did you still send an email to CEM requesting for an extension? If yes, do they respond na granted ang extension request?

Sorry po kung marami ako katanungan dahil DIY lang ang aking application. Congratulations at graduate ka na!

jewel_ricci

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/09/14
AOR Received.
13/12/14
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
PER received: 09/01/15 ; SLU: 27/07/15
Med's Request
04/08/2015 (received at 06/08/15 thru agent)
Med's Done....
12/08/2015 (Meds submitted accdg to SLEC-BGC at 19/08/15)
Interview........
waived (claimed it!)
Passport Req..
03/09/2015 ; Passport submitted to CEM: 07/09/15 ; Decision Made: 12/09/15
VISA ISSUED...
11/09/2015 (but received from agent on 23/09/2015)
LANDED..........
November 2015
akkinikka said:
hello jewel! Pwed mag ask anong travel agency kau ngpabook ng ticket.? Ung cathay pacific from manila to toronto. Thanks! Bka lng pwed mahingi contact info ng travel agency and all. Thanks sis! Godbless. Sana share mo pre depart experience and landing experience nyu ng hubby mo .! Salamat sis! Godbless.!
hi sis akkinikka! uhm.. sa agency namin kami ngpabook ng ticket e.. Sa CIC din mismo. ndi ko lng alam sis if ngeentertain dn cla ng ndi nila clients sa visa consultancy. il ask tpos sbhan kita.

anyways, yes isshare ko tlga. dont worry.

lexy0319

Sep 30, 2015
truly_canadian said:
Thank you lexy0319 for your response. I agree with you. I worked in Papua New Guinea for 1 year that is why they asked for Police Clearance from PNG. I have talked to an agent there and they told me that the processing time usually takes 3-4 weeks with them (more than 1 month na deadline ni CEM considering the preparation of requirements). Pumunta din ako sa Papua New Guinea Embassy dito sa Makati and they advise me to ask someone from PNG to process the application on my behalf. Kung directly Embassy, it will take 4 months or more. May applications daw sila na last May pa at hanggang ngayon ay wala pa sila clearance.

May mga kadagdagan ako katanungan:
1. What do you mean by "last appendix"? Gumawa ka ng parang "table of contents" for the documents you submitted at sinama mo sa courier? At state mo reason mo doon kung bakit delay ang Saudi Arabia PCC?
2. Did you still send an email to CEM requesting for an extension? If yes, do they respond na granted ang extension request?

Sorry po kung marami ako katanungan dahil DIY lang ang aking application. Congratulations at graduate ka na!

Hi,

sa part namin, sabay dumating yung medical request + yung additional documents required na kasama sa RPRF
tinuruan kami nung agency kung paano mag reply, mas madami nga yung additional documents sa akin kesa kay wifey(sya principal).

parang ganito format which ni follow namin yung letter ng CEM in chronological order.

naka attention sya sa CEM (ni shorcut/abbreviate kona lang ha)

>>>
In compliance to the procedures and requirments .... blah blah.
I am forwarding the following documents:

Principal applicant name (Principal Applicant) :
> Appendix A: RPRF na for me and my accompanying spouse name:
> Appendix B: Peronal History
> Appendix C: Original NBI Clearance
and so on based sa letter

Spouse Name (accompanying spouse)
> Appendix D: Personal History
> Appendix E: Original NBI Clearance
> Appendix F: Original Police Clearance
> Appendix G: Photocopy of passport entry/exit stamp....
> Appendix H: Certificate of Arrival/departture issued by BOI
> Appendix I: Photocopy of POEA Cert
and so on...
tapos yung last
> Appnedix M: Original valid police certificate from Saudi Arabia - presented through DHL express tracking and fingerprint card.

tapos sinabi lang namin na: The documents required to for the police cert has been forwarded/ ETD/ETA. in acquiring police cert based on web data, a representative should present in Saudi to process the police cert. ( or pwede mo siguro sabihin yung sinabi sayo sa PNG embassy)

Sa part ko is naghanap ako rep + embassy para sure kung sino mauna.
eh bumalik pa kasi ako for medical after 3mos kaya mas nauna ko nakuha yung police cert.

then wala naman reply CEM sa letter namin.
after namin mapasa yung last docs + last medical. received na PPR

Ang alam ko is you have 3-4months ata to complete yung docs requirements since ang basis na visa validity is one year upon issuance of medical request.

let me know if you still have question. PM me nalang or give your email address para ma answer ko.

gob bless.

hopeful2015

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
PRSLY said:
Thanks Hopeful2015! Would you mind telling me the forum member who has the same situation as mine so that I can ask for information from him/her. PM me please. Thank you so much for your assistance, and thank you for bringing back the spirit in me to think positive! God Bless you more!
Responded to you in PM.

elle35

Sep 11, 2015
Hello fellow aspirants!

Anyone who can share info po. I received request for medical today. I gave birth just this August so yung baby ko not available pa ang passport since i have to wait pa for the NSO nya before i can apply which according to NSO office after 1 month pa available online.

Is it possible to have medical exam for my baby even wala pa cyang passport?

Thanks ahead!

CIN1117

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-10-2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: Aug 7 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
TLU: Sep 10 2015
Med's Request
Nov 5 2015- Thank you Lord
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
sparkfire said:
Medical at st.Luke's global

Price: kids P2217(4yo PE), adult P7953 (15yo above urinalysis, PE, xray,CBC)
Mode of payment : credit card (mastercard , Pde rin visa)

Recom:
1.if you are 39yo or younger, punta kayo na about kyo 1pm cause of vac.interview starts at 1pm. Meaning even if you finished early they will still ask you to go back.
2.you don't need to get vac MMR from them but make sure you follow their recom that kids needs 2 shots while 39yo and below 1shot.
3.bring jacket sobrang lamig. For women don't wear dress or else you'll end up fully undress sa xray.
4.drink plenty of water. If possible pa CBC and urinalysis na muna kayo pra you know where you stand health wise.
5.in our medical where we both got a chance to meet docs in morning and afternoon, male doctors were mabusisi, matagal sila mag medical and isa-isahin tlga yon form. For women, PE was a breeze so relax.
6.best to go there around 6:30 less crowd and medically speaking mas tiptop shape ang blood natin pag morning(according to doctor google hehehe)
7.Make checklist :form and cover letter from cem, passport, passport photocopy, ID, baby book/vaccine, photos,money/credit card,photocopy birth certificate of minor/s.
8.call them 2days after to check if may further test.
9.reception no lunch break but all other process have lunch break. Monday to Friday only. Last patient entertain at 2pm.

Hope this helps sa mga for medical and bring positive vibes!
Thanks for sharing your experience.. . praying na sunod rin ako at ang mga pareho kong nasa MR waiting stage. God Bless