None
Passport Req..
July 02, 2015; PP's Received July 6, 2015; DM July 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 24, 2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Workshy72 said:
Based on Pinoy SS timeline, most of the applicants who received MRs this month are those applicants whose PERs received months of October and November. As of this moment, there is only 1 applicant with December PER who has MR already pero Singapore ang VO niya, mas mabilis ang release dun. So, wala pa talaga nakakakuha ng MR ang mga Dec PER applicants with Manila VO. I think Manila VO is processing applications by batches according to the month PER was released but the good news is December PER applicants are now starting to receive their MRs.
Hi Workshy72,
thank you for the info. It's good to know that hindi kami lang napag iiwanan kasi nakakapag isip naman yun if ever. pero did you notice meron din naman mga later applicants na my mr, pcc, rprf, ppr na din even may stamp na?
May nakita ako same noc pero medyo more than half way na.
Our consultant said that the vo's are processing the newer applicants (2015) as priority depending on the economic demands of canada.
I don't know if she only wants to appease me. But looks like the 2015 is really faster than ours. Because they have employment offers.
Well, still it's the waiting game and patience, strong faith, hope is what we should be clinging to.
God hears us.

trixia

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-04-2015 Third Line ECAS
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2015 (Received by CEM on 26-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2015 Fourth Line ECAS
ayanami2281 said:
1- Yes, walk-in lang anytime just to get the form. No need to set an appointent. libre ung forms. available na sya sa may reception sa gate. just ask for the nbi form for fingerprinting at cantonment. pero 1 form per person lng. so you will need to bring your wife along.

2- Sa Cantonment, walk-in din lang pero only within 2-5pm or was that 2-4pm? Cant remember. Just go to the counter and tell them you would like to have your fingerprints done for NBI clearance. They are familiar with the process, so they understand what you mean by it.

3- After Cantonment, run back to Phil Embassy with the form. Yes walk in din. basta fill up the fingerprint form and sign. you will need to be ready with your id picture. kahit isa nalang sa inyo ang pumunta dito para mag asikaso, as long na na-sign ni misis yung form. and yes, within the same day makukuha mo na rin.

Its a good idea to start getting your NBI clearances now. para pag dating ng MR, wala ng kailangan asikasuhin pa sa pinas. Ako, still waiting for my NBI Clearance to reach Singapore. Nadelay ang lahat because of this. Good luck to all!! :)
Hi Ayanami2281, pwede po malaman ilang days since na process yung nbi nyo sa pinas bago na release? Mamaya ko pa kasi maipapadala sa pinas yung fingerprint form at authorization letter at holiday pa sa atin so malamang Monday or Tuesday na maaasikaso ng relative namin.

meegoreng

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
phone interview
Passport Req..
prayerfully waiting
Workshy72 said:
Based on Pinoy SS timeline, most of the applicants who received MRs this month are those applicants whose PERs received months of October and November. As of this moment, there is only 1 applicant with December PER who has MR already pero Singapore ang VO niya, mas mabilis ang release dun. So, wala pa talaga nakakakuha ng MR ang mga Dec PER applicants with Manila VO. I think Manila VO is processing applications by batches according to the month PER was released but the good news is December PER applicants are now starting to receive their MRs.

Hello, august applicant ako. MR received last March 24. per received last december 11 :) MVO

kaeleemom

Aug 12, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05Aug'14 (App. Rcvd: 11Aug'14)
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 16Nov'14 ; PER: 30Nov'14
Med's Request
16Apr'15
Med's Done....
22Apr'15 (Med's Sent: 29Apr'15 ; 3rd Line: 08May'15)
Interview........
Waived (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
29May'15 (PP Sent @ VFS SG 05Jun'15)
VISA ISSUED...
4th line: 09Jun'15 (DM)/ Issued date: 19Jun'15/ ON HAND: 26June'15 THANK YOU LORD!!!
LANDED..........
Oct-2015 GOD IS REALLY GOOD!
meegoreng said:
Hello, august applicant ako. MR received last March 24. per received last december 11 :) MVO
Wow! Congrats Meegoreng! :)
Can you share your NOC please?

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
Congratulations.. Hope you can find the time to input your timeline and details to our Pinoy Spreadsheet for all applicants reference.. Thank you

Here's the link - http://tinyurl.com/FSWPinoy2014

God bless

Godsgracealone said:
Hi everyone,

I've been monitoring the forum for some time now and its been a source of inspiration, patience, and hope for me.

Our application was received on Oct. 6 last year, NOC 2263. You can add me to the statistics na rin. :) DIY kami, got notification last January 15 and I still have only one line in my ECAS. Is this normal? Does this mean MVO doesn't have my papers yet?

Thanks!

Congrats bro.. aga ng blessing. Sarap ng feeling na nyan.. Pwede bro pa input din ng timelines mu as per link above pra may reference tayo.

God bless

meegoreng said:
;)

ayanami2281

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
xx-01-2015
File Transfer...
xx-01-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
LANDED..........
Aiming August!!!
trixia said:
Hi Ayanami2281, pwede po malaman ilang days since na process yung nbi nyo sa pinas bago na release? Mamaya ko pa kasi maipapadala sa pinas yung fingerprint form at authorization letter at holiday pa sa atin so malamang Monday or Tuesday na maaasikaso ng relative namin.
Actually saglit lang. lalo na kung renewal lang naman ng NBI Clearance, meaning, may record ka na with them. Siguro around 2 days lang yata.

Nagkataong, napagdiskitahan lang ako ng tagalakad ng clearance ko dahil nakita siguro na wala ako sa Pinas, kaya naghanap ng paraan para maka kotong. Inabot din ako ng 2 weeks before ko na-gets na nahingi pala ng "lagay" si manong. So nung nag paabot na ako ng pera, ayun, the next day ready na yung NBI Clearance.

Yun nga lang, nung pinacourier ng kapatid ko yung clearance sa LBC Express yesterday(wala daw syang mahanap na DHL *toink*) I was hoping na out of the country na yung document ko by that night. Unfortunately, my documents decided it wanted to celebrate holy week sa pinas. Magbabakasyon daw muna ang document ko. So sa Monday palang mag sstart mag travel papuntang Singapore ang pinagka hirap hirapan kong NBI Clearance.

BTW, pag kakuha ng family mo ng NBI Clearance, ask them to double check your name and address, just make sure na tama ang spelling and everything else in it.

LovelyGirl

Apr 1, 2015
*REPOST*
Greetings to everyone!
Newbie here! Guys just want to ask if anyone from here have an idea how long is the processing time to secure MOROCCAN PCC if you are outside Morocco. Thanks in advance! :D

waple02

Mar 8, 2015
Sana maka sagot sa tanong ko dito forum natin. Nag apply ko misis fsw 2014 noc 1111 at received po namin ang file number niya December 16,2014. At na en cashed po yung draft November 25,2014. Kung titignan ko po sa online yung file number namin "In Process" ang status click ko yunh in process ( ( We received your application for permanent residence on September 05,2014) Tanong ko po ano start counting ng time line ng application namin September 05,2014 po o yung Month na received ang file number namin. Dagdag impormasyon po pala Petsa pagpapadala July 30,2014 petsa pagtangap August 08,2014 Halifax, Canada.

Sana po masagot ninyo ang tanong ko.

Salamat Po Ng Marami

Raptors2015

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
ayanami2281 said:
1- Yes, walk-in lang anytime just to get the form. No need to set an appointent. libre ung forms. available na sya sa may reception sa gate. just ask for the nbi form for fingerprinting at cantonment. pero 1 form per person lng. so you will need to bring your wife along.

2- Sa Cantonment, walk-in din lang pero only within 2-5pm or was that 2-4pm? Cant remember. Just go to the counter and tell them you would like to have your fingerprints done for NBI clearance. They are familiar with the process, so they understand what you mean by it.

3- After Cantonment, run back to Phil Embassy with the form. Yes walk in din. basta fill up the fingerprint form and sign. you will need to be ready with your id picture. kahit isa nalang sa inyo ang pumunta dito para mag asikaso, as long na na-sign ni misis yung form. and yes, within the same day makukuha mo na rin.

Its a good idea to start getting your NBI clearances now. para pag dating ng MR, wala ng kailangan asikasuhin pa sa pinas. Ako, still waiting for my NBI Clearance to reach Singapore. Nadelay ang lahat because of this. Good luck to all!! :)

Ask ko lang po, sa mga may PCC na mula SG. Ano po ang nakalagay sa PCC? Salamat po.

ayanami2281

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
xx-01-2015
File Transfer...
xx-01-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
LANDED..........
Aiming August!!!
Raptors2015 said:
Ask ko lang po, sa mga may PCC na mula SG. Ano po ang nakalagay sa PCC? Salamat po.
Name lang. Walang address

"This is certify that 'name' (whose picture is affixed hereto) has no criminal record with this Department in Singapore from date to date."

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
guys, ive been reading a lot of horror stories of immigrants in this website who are already in canada but are having a hard time getting a job even though they have 10 years experience and holds masters and phds. while googling on australia immigration forums, i see there that most immigrants including filipinos who landed there apply for a job online, on a job fair or recruitment agency and gets a job in more or less a month or so. based on the forums im reading, the average immigrant who gets a job offer in australia is more or less a month, while canada is taking several months or years! and this is mostly because most of them have to go to school in canada again for the same certification or diploma. i think that is horrifying.

so to all FSW pinoys who are already in canada, how many weeks, months or years were you able to get a PROFESSIONAL job offer (based on your skill list applied for the visa) upon landing? and how do you think will i fare in canada if i settle in toronto, vancouver, alberta? my industry is in IT but not programming, so there is no regulatory certificate required. i have worked for several multinational companies here in PH for the last 5 years whose headquarters are based in UK, US, and even Canada. however, i will be migrating alone and will not know anyone upon landing so networking for a hidden job market would be difficult for me.

jrgongon

Feb 2, 2015
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sa mga nauna na sa canada na mga kabayan...info naman po pagdating sa employment....that is also our problem..parang mas madali makahanp ng work sa australia....help naman

Raptors2015

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
ayanami2281 said:
Name lang. Walang address

"This is certify that 'name' (whose picture is affixed hereto) has no criminal record with this Department in Singapore from date to date."
Salamat kabayan. Isa pa, paano kapag nasa Pilipinas na? Paano ang fingerprinting? Salamat ulit.

ayanami2281

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
xx-01-2015
File Transfer...
xx-01-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
LANDED..........
Aiming August!!!
Raptors2015 said:
Salamat kabayan. Isa pa, paano kapag nasa Pilipinas na? Paano ang fingerprinting? Salamat ulit.
Naku, yan ang hindi ko na alam. You might want to contact SPF directly about this. Here's their contact email: SPF_CID_COC@spf.gov.sg

noeltheonlyone

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/2014 DD Charged: 14/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER Received: 22/10/2014
IELTS Request
IELTS Done; Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 26/01/2015
Med's Request
27/01/2015
Med's Done....
Me: 08/02/2015 Wife: 17/02/2015 Meds Received (3rd Line): 25/02/2015
Passport Req..
03/03/2015 Decision Made: 02/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2015 Visa Received: 23/04/2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Great things come when you least expect it.

Sa kakacheck ko ng ECAS ko for the past few days nababagot ako at wala akong 4th line.
Di ako nagcheck kahapon at inisip ko baka next week na mauupdate kasi bakasyon CEM.
Tinopak lang ako at chineck ko ngayon lang.
Thank you lord for the DM :)
Ang saya hehehe ;D