FSWP 2014 PINOY aspirants let's connect here

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicoleigh09 said:
ah okay po, kasi under noc 3012 ung application q nito lng nov 5 nareceived ng cic. kinakabahan kc aq kc baka d aq umabot lalo na almost half na ng cap ung meron based dun sa last update for noc 3012. :(
CAP updates is based on completeness check. So the last update is most probably up to end of August. With this in hand, you are most probably safe to 50-50. I still strongly suggest you prepare a 3233 application so you could have peace of mind. You still have an extra WES form and IELTS is just around 9K. If you ask me, I'd rather risk some money to secure a slot in this year's program than to regret and join the EE 2015 band wagon which is going to be like Australia, good as closed for nurses.

Worst case scenario: You waited for your file and 3012 reached cap. You decided to reapply to 3233 but nurses have already realized this loophole in the system and its nearing CAP.

*knock on wood*

Better act now while you still can.

jdtv said:
Hello! First timer here. ☺

Ask ko lang po since yung NOC for registered nurses medyo super hot talaga ngayun.
Merun na po ba nakaexperience applying under NOC 3233 (license practical nurse). Same po kasi kami ng JD talaga. ☺ Planning to apply. I'm just waiting for WES. Scheduled to be completed by Nov 28 pa. natakot ako bigla sa NOC for registered nurses ang bilis kasi.

Congrats dun sa may PER!!! ☺
Yes, it is possible! There are already attestations here in the forum from 3233 applicants with job title as "Staff Nurse" who already has PER.

Safer than applying to this guy's NOC code.

nicoleigh09 said:
hi everyone!

tama po ba na nasa september na ung cic with regards to completeness checking? thanks po.
Last attestation from the international thread regarding file return was Aug 27. So it is assumed that they are done with August and is in September by now.

nicoleigh09

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
bosschips said:
CAP updates is based on completeness check. So the last update is most probably up to end of August. With this in hand, you are most probably safe to 50-50. I still strongly suggest you prepare a 3233 application so you could have peace of mind. You still have an extra WES form and IELTS is just around 9K. If you ask me, I'd rather risk some money to secure a slot in this year's program than to regret and join the EE 2015 band wagon which is going to be like Australia, good as closed for nurses.

Worst case scenario: You waited for your file and 3012 reached cap. You decided to reapply to 3233 but nurses have already realized this loophole in the system and its nearing CAP.

*knock on wood*

Yes, it is possible! There are already attestations here in the forum from 3233 applicants with job title as "Staff Nurse" who already has PER.

Last attestation from the international thread regarding file return was Aug 27. So it is assumed that they are done with August and is in September by now.
thanks po for the quick response. anyway, pwd po ba aq humingi ng another copy ng ielts q? Thanks again.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicoleigh09 said:
thanks po for the quick response. anyway, pwd po ba aq humingi ng another copy ng ielts q? Thanks again.
Yes.

Please refrain from using text speak in the forums. Masakit po siya sa mata. Thanks! :)

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
nicoleigh09 said:
You can request a copy of ielts to idp or british council, kung san ka nag ielts.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vncntybnz said:
GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!! ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!!!

WE RECEIVED OUR PASSPORTS WITH VISA EARLIER TODAY!

Here is our timeline:

Application sent: May 10
Application received: May 14
DD Encashed: August 19
PER Received: September 2
Line 1 in ECAS: September 2
Processing started by VO: September 30
MR and RPRF: October 1
Line 2 in ECAS: October 3
Med Done: October 3
RPRF Sent (MC): October 6
RPRF Received by VO: October 7
MC Encashed: October 10
Med Sent: October 14
Med Received by VO: October 18
Line 3 in ECAS: October 18
PPR: October 20
PP Sent: October 20
CIIP invitation from VO: October 21
PP Received by VO: October 23
Visa Issued: October 27
DM/Line 4 in ECAS: October 30
PP/Visa Received: November 8
Visa Expiry: October 10, 2015

Along with our passports and Certificate of Permanent Residence (CoPR), CEM also sent us the receipt of the $1250 processing fee, our original NBI certificates, pictures (5 each), original IELTS reports, original WES reports, proofs of employment (COEs, reference letters, ITRs, calling cards).

I PRAY FOR EVERYONE ELSE'S SUCCESS IN THEIR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE! Trust in the LORD. Trust in His timing because He knows best. Trust in His plans for you because He has far greater plans ahead for you than you have for yourself.
Congratulations!

Wow! Ibabalik pala nila lahat sa applicant. :)

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
bosschips said:

*knock on wood*

Bosschips, bakit mo na sabi na good as close ang nurse for aus?may mga kakilala kasi ako na dun nagpunta. At nakalagay naman sa immigration website nila na open sya.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manila_kbj said:
Bosschips, bakit mo na sabi na good as close ang nurse for aus?may mga kakilala kasi ako na dun nagpunta. At nakalagay naman sa immigration website nila na open sya.
EE is the same as EOI of OZ and it is not a walk in the park compared to the first come first serve nature of FSW.

Sa totoo lang, in demand naman talaga ang nursing sa mga 1st world countries. Pasok nga siya sa long-term skill shortage lists ng ibang bansa. Pero if you will look into it, hindi siya madali. Gagastos ka ng malaking halaga at susugal ka sa student or tourist visa just to get registered with the profession/gain some random experience abroad. Kahit nga PNP program pahirapan. Pero laging pasok ang nurses sa list. Yun nga lang palaging may job offer clause. Iilan lang ang open for nurses without job offer like NS and Quebec. Meron din naming iba na kailangan mo lang ng relative. Kaso mukhang gusto na talaga nila I-implement ang EE sa pangkahalatan dahil nga mas mabilis talaga siya at sureball ang immigrant na papasok ay mapupunta sa profession niya dahil may job offer na siya sa simula palang.

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
bosschips said:
EE is the same as EOI of OZ and it is not a walk in the park compared to the first come first serve nature of FSW.

Sa totoo lang, in demand naman talaga ang nursing sa mga 1st world countries. Pasok nga siya sa long-term skill shortage lists ng ibang bansa. Pero if you will look into it, hindi siya madali. Gagastos ka ng malaking halaga at susugal ka sa student or tourist visa just to get registered with the profession/gain some random experience abroad. Kahit nga PNP program pahirapan. Pero laging pasok ang nurses sa list. Yun nga lang palaging may job offer clause. Iilan lang ang open for nurses without job offer like NS and Quebec. Meron din naming iba na kailangan mo lang ng relative. Kaso mukhang gusto na talaga nila I-implement ang EE sa pangkahalatan dahil nga mas mabilis talaga siya at sureball ang immigrant na papasok ay mapupunta sa profession niya dahil may job offer na siya sa simula palang.
For aus, job offer is not a prerequisite. AS long as you make it to 60 points, you can apply for independent skilled visa. Nakita ko difference is that they have skills assessing body for each profession plus in order to get points for ielts, you need to have 7 in each of ielts bands. Scary nga yung ee bosschips kasi kung enforce na may job offer, mukhang madugo nga to. Anyway, for those na may pagkakataon pa humabol sa fsw, go for it. God bless us all.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manila_kbj said:
For aus, job offer is not a prerequisite. AS long as you make it to 60 points, you can apply for independent skilled visa. Nakita ko difference is that they have skills assessing body for each profession plus in order to get points for ielts, you need to have 7 in each of ielts bands. Scary nga yung ee bosschips kasi kung enforce na may job offer, mukhang madugo nga to. Anyway, for those na may pagkakataon pa humabol sa fsw, go for it. God bless us all.
At the end of the day, it's still EOI. Nothing is more lenient and straightforward than Canada's FSW system. Some PNPs are the next best thing. Kaya wag na pangarapin pa yang EE na yan. Survival of the fittest ang mangyayari diyan. Pagandahan ng resume.

Sana makahabol na lahat ng gustong makahabol. Good luck everyone! 8)

The Skilled-Independent visa (subclass 189) is a permanent residence visa for points-tested skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia.

To be able to apply for this visa you need to submit an expression of interest and then be invited through SkillSelect to apply.

You can be in or outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is granted.

May 7, 2014
Hi sa lahat, mag ask lang ako whats next after sending my application to cio Nova Scotia. Would I receive email from cic confirming that they receive my application? If ever ilang days po ba or months bago sila mag bigay ng notice na natanggap nila yung application ko? naka lagay sa Dhl na naforward yung application ko on Nov. 5 2014.. Big thanks dun sa mag reply.. God bless to everyone..

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
Ramon_evidente said:
Hi sa lahat, mag ask lang ako whats next after sending my application to cio Nova Scotia. Would I receive email from cic confirming that they receive my application? If ever ilang days po ba or months bago sila mag bigay ng notice na natanggap nila yung application ko? naka lagay sa Dhl na naforward yung application ko on Nov. 5 2014.. Big thanks dun sa mag reply.. God bless to everyone..
You'll have to wait for 3-4 months before you get per or ner(POSITIVE or Negative eligibility review). Makakatanggap ka ng email for that for your next status. Hintayan talaga labanan dito kabayan.

only God knows

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
siouxe said:
same din sa case ko. after I received the ppr email may tumawag sa akin to follow up wen ko daw mapadala ang pp namin. 0920949 yung num na tumawag sa akin. baka same din sa yo.
hi souxe! single ka ba or may family kasama?

iammrA

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015 Medicals Received: 27-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2015 Decision Made: 22-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
vncntybnz said:
GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!! ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!!!

WE RECEIVED OUR PASSPORTS WITH VISA EARLIER TODAY!

Here is our timeline:

Application sent: May 10
Application received: May 14
DD Encashed: August 19
PER Received: September 2
Line 1 in ECAS: September 2
Processing started by VO: September 30
MR and RPRF: October 1
Line 2 in ECAS: October 3
Med Done: October 3
RPRF Sent (MC): October 6
RPRF Received by VO: October 7
MC Encashed: October 10
Med Sent: October 14
Med Received by VO: October 18
Line 3 in ECAS: October 18
PPR: October 20
PP Sent: October 20
CIIP invitation from VO: October 21
PP Received by VO: October 23
Visa Issued: October 27
DM/Line 4 in ECAS: October 30
PP/Visa Received: November 8
Visa Expiry: October 10, 2015

Along with our passports and Certificate of Permanent Residence (CoPR), CEM also sent us the receipt of the $1250 processing fee, our original NBI certificates, pictures (5 each), original IELTS reports, original WES reports, proofs of employment (COEs, reference letters, ITRs, calling cards).

I PRAY FOR EVERYONE ELSE'S SUCCESS IN THEIR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE! Trust in the LORD. Trust in His timing because He knows best. Trust in His plans for you because He has far greater plans ahead for you than you have for yourself.
Hi vncntybnz! Wow. Great! To God be all the Glory! Tama ka, HIS plans are greater than ours. God bless you on your journey! :)