+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2014 PINOY aspirants let's connect here

kirito

Nov 4, 2014
Groundzero said:
Hi, hindi ito needed. Matagal nko d nkabayad sa SSS at sa BIR since naging OFW ako. Good luck 8)

salamat po sa reply. kinakabahan kasi ako.. baka kasi may case na ganito. applying po ako ng Settlement Plan for Manitoba.. salamat po and God bless! :D

kirito

Nov 4, 2014
manila_kbj said:
Nakapasa naman sya sa interview. Ang naaalala ko pinadala daw da kanya even ung pagibig contributions at philhealth records. I think pag meron silang duda sa employment mo, maaari kang hingan ng mga documents na yan.
salamat po sa reply. God bless! applying po ako ng Settlement Plan for Manitoba.. sana po wala nang aberya.. :D

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014, DD charged: 25-9-2014
Doc's Request.
Complete Docs submitted as per checklist
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
maspogi21 said:
Hi I'm a newbie here,
I just sent my application last month and the CIC received my docs on 21st Oct. 2014, would you know when they will start processing my docs?
Thanks God bless
Maspogi21, alam ko mas pogi kapa sa akin 8). kaya please log your details in our SS. Click the link below. good luck 8)

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
kirito said:
salamat po sa reply. God bless! applying po ako ng Settlement Plan for Manitoba.. sana po wala nang aberya.. :D

Kirito, please log your details sa SS natin. Click the link below. Good luck. 8)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neilphysio said:
Good day po sa lahat! ask ko lng..masasabi po ba na mali ang input ko sa credit card expiry kung ang nailagay ko sa date is "6/2017" lng, pero ang nakalagay sa credit card is "06/2017"? kc nung type ko un "06" sa month and lilipat na ako sa pag-type sa year, automatic natatanggal un "0" sa unahan dun sa fee payment form and napupunta un "6" sa place ng "0"? ask ko po ito kasi I'm July 21 applicant and me dumating na text sa akin coming from my credit card bank, ang nakasabi "your online transaction was declined due to entering a wrong card expiry date"..feeling ko po kasi baka sa CIC un transaction na yun..if ever po na wrong un entry ko..ano po ba ang pwede solution para ma-inform ko CIC to correct it? thanks for your suggestions Lips sealed
Hi bosschips and to everyone! I called the bank and asked regarding my problem, and they verified that the charge was made by CIC, they advised me to contact CIC to fix the matter..my question is, paano ko po ba ma-contact CIC, do they have an email or contact number? pls advise, thanks po very much..sana mahabol ko pa..
First, congratulations on the attempted CC charge. You are one step away from the golden email.

Relax! CC charge is done by CIC for 3 times with weeks or even months interval. So you have 2 chances more.

Before you attempt a solution, I believe CIC has tendency to commit some errors in charging. Take for example the recent post in the international thread in which a user claims that CIC's first attempt was the same as yours (error in expiration date) followed by a correct one. It's good to know that they are human too. You are not alone. :) Anyway, here's what I think you should do:

1. Try calling the bank again and tell them about the situation and ask them to allow the charge to go through.

2. Prepare an addendum package including the new payment form and a cover letter explaining your situation and send via UPS (I cannot stress this more). There is a UPS center in SM Megamall. Guaranteed 3-4 days! Medyo mahal lang ng konti.

3. Call CIC on a daily basis, explain your situation and prepare to divulge the following information:

NAME
DATE OF BIRTH
PASSPORT NUMBER
COUNTRY of ORIGIN
UCI NUMBER (if with one)
Application date received at CIO and who signed it

and most important is the tracking number of the addendum package you sent them and what date will they expect it to arrive.

-----------------------------

Every second counts now. Although I believe they will charge it right the 2nd time around. Number 2 and 3 is just a backup for peace of mind.

Go!!! :p

Tingsdream

Nov 6, 2014
manila_kbj said:
Check mo if match yung jd mo that your employer will give you matches with that of noc jd.
Im sorry f my question seems stupid. Pwede po bang mg apply as lpn even if im a regstrd nurse?
As long as the job dscrption matched, hind na po mg matter ung title? Seniors i badly need ur help as im sending my apps on 2nd week of december pa po. Will i still b able to make it for 3012 or 3233?

mdec1980

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2014
Doc's Request.
12-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
Med's Request
15-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by the 3rd qtr of 2015
Thanks Connie! Bukas uli.:(

Connie120786 said:
mdec1980 said:
Guys worried na ako kasi wala pa rin ang MR. What could be the reasons? Dahil ba sa evaluation ng submitted documents? or dahil nasa Gulf country or dahil sa NOC? like prioritize nila ang hot NOC's???
:'( :'( :'(
.......eto po reply ng cem sakin knina ng hapon since worried na din ako kc may 28 applicant ako and sept 19 per.....

.."Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is still in progress. We will advise you in writing of any additional documentary requirements which we may have or of any information or results which we have for you.
In the meantime, your patience is appreciated as we continue processing your application.

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
Tingsdream said:
Im sorry f my question seems stupid. Pwede po bang mg apply as lpn even if im a regstrd nurse?
As long as the job dscrption matched, hind na po mg matter ung title? Seniors i badly need ur help as im sending my apps on 2nd week of december pa po. Will i still b able to make it for 3012 or 3233?
Tingsdream, please log your details to our SS. Click the link below. Congratz 8)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambrosio said:
Hi mga seniors, need your advice..

yung kasmahan ko kasi kasabay ko ng-apply nung 1st week of september but 3 months nlang validity ng DD niya when he submitted.. if by now July 21st ang mga nachcharge, estimate ko is December to January mach-charge yung sa amin, meaning expired na yung DD niya.

do you think CIO will ask for an updated DD? ano po kaya gagawin ng CIO? or pwede kaya siya mgsend ng updated na DD?

ps. congrats sa mga nkakuha ng PER, MR at PPR ;)
He shouldn't have submitted it in the first place. Take note of this from the Guide 7000:

Note: Certified cheques, bank drafts and money orders may have expiry dates. When you submit your application to the CIO, the expiry date must be at least five months into the future.

If there is no expiry date on your certified cheque, money order or bank draft and it is drawn on a foreign bank, it can only be cashed for 6 months from the date of issue. To ensure it can still be cashed when the fee payment is processed at the CIO, it must be issued no more than 30 days before you send your application to the CIO.

If you are paying by credit card, please ensure that your credit card will be valid for at least nine months from your submission date.

If we are unable to process your payment, your application will be returned to you.
Submit an addendum package now!

Take note of my convo with Oscar7:

Hi Bosschips,

Yes, I think you have the process rightly mentioned below. However I am copying it once again and also including a sample coverletter that one can use (please modify it to your need).

The email ID to send at is cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Best wishes! Smiley
--------------

Hi Dear,

Please check post # 72578 on page 4839 by Saps, and it has my cover letter format that you need.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.72570.html

Please modify it as needed.

PS - Also please read through my below instructions to follow what you need to do to get stuff added. Don't need to ask me again on this, if you read and follow everything mentioned here.

For adding data to application sent earlier:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.58650.html

Read my post in arusso's post and then the 2 links in there take you to 2 posts that again have my post in them (might need to scroll up or down or move to a previous page). One of the 2 links opens to page 3361 as you will notice, however need to move to the previous page, 3360, for the last post there.

Ignore the word of caution there as it was meant to let folks know that this is to be used in emergency situations only.

Need to courier the material as well as email the scanned version, and most importantly ask for confirmation on whether the document has been successfully added. All the information is already there - just read it very carefully please. Cheers!
------------------
Quote from: bosschips on September 14, 2014, 08:59:41 pm
Thanks for the reply Oscar7!

Don't worry. Your opinion is of high value to me. I'd rather hear the truth from you than from others who will give the sugar-coated safe ones. I appreciate your help in the forums including future, ashif, century, goku, and the others. Don't know why people from the thread feel too sensitive to your opinion.

So let's just say I decided to go with the wise decision... What will be the steps? I've been reviewing your last posts and I couldn't seem to find the link to your previous post on how to send an additional file to CIC.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Send the file along with cover letter and write the following specifics on the envelope:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Address
(Do I write here; "Additional Documents"?)
Principal Applicant Name
NOC Code
UCI number
Date "Original" Application Received at CIO
E-mail Address

What else?

More details as shared in my link can be put in cover letter inside the envelop.

2. Scan the documents and cover letter and attach it to an e-mail to be sent to CIC requesting for it to be included in your file and also request for correspondence CONFIRMATION OF ADDITION OF THIS TO ORIGINAL APPLICATION once it is done. Include all the information found on the outside of the envelope. Also include the tracking number and expected date of arrival of the package at CIC.

What e-mail address should I send it to?

PROVIDED ABOVE

3. Wait for correspondence to the e-mail

YES, THAT MIGHT TAKE 35 DAYS, AND YOU SHOULD LIKELY RECEIVE PER BEFORE THAT.

Am I missing something here? Thank you so much Oscar7 for your time. :)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tingsdream said:
Submit as 3233! There are attestations in this forum that it works. Most likely, 3012 is closed by now.

oh-canada

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
received date: 5/20/2014
AOR Received.
PER date: 9/9/2014
File Transfer...
2nd line dated: 3/12/2015
Med's Request
MR and RPRF 4/29/2015
Med's Done....
5/4/2015 | Med sent: 5/14/2015 | 3rd line ECAS 5/20/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
7/6/2015 | Passport received 7/8/2015 | 4th line ECAS DM 7/21/2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Hi there, I'm here to ask for some inquiries, especially to those who lived in canada before for more than 6 months. I was a student in Canada and was there for more than 6 months. I would like to know if Manila VO would really require from ALL APPLICANTS who were in Canada for more than 6 months to submit Canadian Police Clearance? Or it's just a case to case basis depending on the visa officer. I was just thinking maybe Manila VO do their own verification checking for police clearance. So there could be a possibility that I may not need to get a police clearance (from RCMP).

For those applicants who were asked to submit Canadian police clearance, how did you go about getting the PCC since you are an applicant based here in the philippines. I read somewhere it could take longer and could delay processing the application.

I'm just getting a heads up kung ano ggwin if ever they ask me for Canadian police clearance.

Please advise.

PS: I know most of us here are newbies but who knows baka may mga kakilala kayo na naka-encounter ng ganitong sitwasyon before maybe you guys can get me some advise from them.

Thanks in advance.

ZCass

May 19, 2014
Just to share the most amazing news.. My ECAS status is now Decision Made (11/6/14) :D

Question: When do we get our passports back after this?

Thanks to everyone! All the best to every Filipino applicant!

ZooeyWayne28

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 1:00pm
AOR Received.
PER Received: 02-09-2014
IELTS Request
included in app
Med's Request
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
22-08-2015
Interview........
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-09-2015 (PPR)/13-10-2015 MVO Received/27-10-2015 (DM)
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2015/ VOH: 05-11-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Connie120786 said:
mdec1980 said:
Guys worried na ako kasi wala pa rin ang MR. What could be the reasons? Dahil ba sa evaluation ng submitted documents? or dahil nasa Gulf country or dahil sa NOC? like prioritize nila ang hot NOC's???
:'( :'( :'(
.......eto po reply ng cem sakin knina ng hapon since worried na din ako kc may 28 applicant ako and sept 19 per.....

.."Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is still in progress. We will advise you in writing of any additional documentary requirements which we may have or of any information or results which we have for you.
In the meantime, your patience is appreciated as we continue processing your application.
Same reply as mine... Let just pray harder and Keep the faith lng tayo.

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
ZCass said:
Just to share the most amazing news.. My ECAS status is now Decision Made (11/6/14) :D

Question: When do we get our passports back after this?

Thanks to everyone! All the best to every Filipino applicant!
ZCass, the SS has been updated to reflect that you are in Decision Made Status. Congratz 8)

RPeralta

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014 cc charged: 10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
PER 21-10-2014; Processing: 18-12-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
11-01-2016
Groundzero said:
Maspogi21, alam ko mas pogi kapa sa akin 8). kaya please log your details in our SS. Click the link below. good luck 8)
Groundzero, napatawa mo ko dun ah!! ;D :p

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
RPeralta said:
Groundzero, napatawa mo ko dun ah!! ;D :p
Ahaha ganun ba RPeralta. Mahirap eh, ganyan nagagawa ng nag-aantay ng MR.. 8)