FSWP 2014 PINOY aspirants let's connect here

KitsuneDream

Jan 24, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 App Received..: 21-05-2014 CC Charged....: 04-09-2014 PER Received: 09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
fanmail said:
thanks Kitsune, ganto ba talaga ang waiting game, nakakapraning, hahaha
haha sinabi mo pa fanmail!

Ako waiting for MR na pero napapraraning na sa kahihintay hahaha

Dapat talaga chillax lang. Minsan it helps to not compare your timeline with others kasi minsan nakakadepress lalo na kung malaki yung difference. Patience.. more patience.. hehe Keep yourself distracted muna. Focus sa work, hobbies etc :) God bless po

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014, DD charged: 25-9-2014
Doc's Request.
Complete Docs submitted as per checklist
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
cnd_2014 said:
I see. I heard mabilis naman daw magreply ang CEM. our fellow forumers who already got their MR will provide the email :)
CEM email manilimmigration @ international . gc . ca

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
KitsuneDream said:
haha sinabi mo pa fanmail!

Ako waiting for MR na pero napapraraning na sa kahihintay hahaha

Dapat talaga chillax lang. Minsan it helps to not compare your timeline with others kasi minsan nakakadepress lalo na kung malaki yung difference. Patience.. more patience.. hehe Keep yourself distracted muna. Focus sa work, hobbies etc :) God bless po
Huwag ka mapraning KitsuneDream, mahirap yan if malapit kna mag medical. :D ;D :D

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
maramara15 said:
thank you Kitsunedream! and congrats!
@maramara,

You may refer to this link and rest of the ielts wiritng task types from the same teacher. I found it very useful. Tip lang sa Writing, magfocus ka sa Task 2 kase estimated 63% sya compared sa task 1 (37%). My strategy, inuuna ko ang task 2 kase task 1 is mas madali which is just a letter. Nasa sa 'yo but anyway both are important in order to achieve a good score. I'm sure after watching those videos and looking at other formats provided in Cambridge books, you'll be able to get desirable scores to qualify for FSW. When practicing the "reading", watch out your time and in the real exam ganyan na ganyan din. Try answering academics para masanay ka para sa actual, sisiw na lang for you atleast... Sa listening, always pay attention to the given instructions kase nagkamali na ako minsan at malaking mistake talaga. Nasayang ang 6 items. Instead of 7 naging 6! Thank God, kahit papano 6 pa rin.pasang awa...LOL.....:( Focus focus focus, and don't think that you're just sitting in an ordinary exam. Treat it as PRC board.hehehe....kayang kaya yan...God luck and pray for you...iwas iwas muna sa facebook. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF4nQR66Zr4

KitsuneDream

Jan 24, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 App Received..: 21-05-2014 CC Charged....: 04-09-2014 PER Received: 09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Groundzero said:
Huwag ka mapraning KitsuneDream, mahirap yan if malapit kna mag medical. :D ;D :D
wahahaha :D kaya sana dumating na ang MR bago pa mahuli ang lahat ;D

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
Good evening po.

For example, in the middle of your application (single status), eh bigla po kayong nagpakasal.

I have read from the other posts that you may need to go through case inquiry to update your status.

Question po, how to know that the application is already in the local visa office? and when to update the status?

After receiving PER? MR? Visa issuance?

Thanks a lot po. :)

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
Arcflash said:
@ maramara,

You may refer to this link and rest of the ielts wiritng task types from the same teacher. I found it very useful. Tip lang sa Writing, magfocus ka sa Task 2 kase estimated 63% sya compared sa task 1 (37%). My strategy, inuuna ko ang task 2 kase task 1 is mas madali which is just a letter. Nasa sa 'yo but anyway both are important in order to achieve a good score. I'm sure after watching those videos and looking at other formats provided in Cambridge books, you'll be able to get desirable scores to qualify for FSW. When practicing the "reading", watch out your time and in the real exam ganyan na ganyan din. Try answering academics para masanay ka para sa actual, sisiw na lang for you atleast... Sa listening, always pay attention to the given instructions kase nagkamali na ako minsan at malaking mistake talaga. Nasayang ang 6 items. Instead of 7 naging 6! Thank God, kahit papano 6 pa rin.pasang awa...LOL.....:( Focus focus focus, and don't think that you're just sitting in an ordinary exam. Treat it as PRC board.hehehe....kayang kaya yan...God luck and pray for you...iwas iwas muna sa facebook. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF4nQR66Zr4
For the listening, I would suggest that you always stay tune to BBC news, that will help you catch up the british accent. And furthermore, try Australian movies and news also.

It will really pay a lot if you sacrifice a little bit.

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
aquaman0423 said:
Good evening po.

For example, in the middle of your application (single status), eh bigla po kayong nagpakasal.

I have read from the other posts that you may need to go through case inquiry to update your status.

Question po, how to know that the application is already in the local visa office? and when to update the status?

After receiving PER? MR? Visa issuance?

Thanks a lot po. :)
Actually if may PER kna, say 30days after we can say nasa VO office na ang file mo. You can send an updates on that time.

Hello Canada

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-10-2014
cksmg said:
GUYS! Thank you LORD! God is good all the time!
GOT MR REQUEST AND RPRF today
Additional documents: address history for certain date and written explanation of my husband's unemployment history! I dont know why. But anyway Thanks you guys sa lahat.

Congrats cksmg :) I have been waiting for you to post the good news. Same application received date tayo and same NOC, the only difference is that you received your PER email one day ahead of me. I am getting nervous and hoping for a MR too.

l0l0p3t3r

Aug 14, 2013
Hi po, congrats sayo! Ask ko Lang sana Kung ni request din sayo yung NBI clearance at medical exam at pano po magbabayad nung right to permanent residency fee? Nareceived ko Kasi today yung request for MR at additional document yung NBI.

l0l0p3t3r

Aug 14, 2013
Hi po ppmon, musta napo application nyo? Nakareceived na Kasi Ako today ng MR at additional request nila NBI magtatanong po sana Ako Kung May nareceived kana MR at para magpapaturo Ako Kung pano na ang next ko Gagawin, I'm leaving the country na Kasi this nov papunta ng US, di ko alam Kung makaka habol pa Ako sa requirements na kailangan Dahil less than 2 weeks na flight namin ng misis ko. Please help us po...sa mga nakapagpa medical napo, please let me know po para may guide po Ako ano best way na gawin at Kung papano yung processo. Thanks po and God bless us all!

maramara15

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
woow thank you po sa mga tips, arcflash and sir groundzero!
naku eto na po ang pangatlong salang ko sa IELTS na iyan! una po eh nung 2011 pang visa screen po sana kaya lang po eh di ko na naasikaso kasi nasa gitnang silangan na po ako, ei hindi naman po ako basta nakakalabas doon kaya di ko na po naasikaso. natuwa po ako kasi ang scores ko po eh Acad L8.5 R8 S7 W6.5 self review 1 month prep
pangalawa po eh nito lang August, gagamitin ko po sana pang UK, kasamaang palad po ang scores ko eh Acad L7 R6.5 W7 S7.5 self review less than 2 weeks prep. nagmadali po ako kasi mag iiba po yung procedures ng UK ehhh sablay naman po yung reading ko weheheh

sana nga po sir grounzero magka POF nakuuuu

sir arcflash pls check your inbox andun po yung email ko. thank you!

Jammin_Jamaica

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Hi! Got MR, RPRF and instructions for additional docs today, Oct 14.
THANK YOU, LORD!
Congratulations din po sa lahat ng umusad ang application today!

Got MR 49 days after receiving PER. Iba-iba talaga ang timelines natin.
Tama yung nagsabi na it's better not to compare timelines.
Just keep praying for your application and for each other.
Also, nagrenew ako ng passport in between receiving PER and MR. I informed CEM via webform of this change. I emailed them three different times. Mejo makulit lang. Ngayon isa yun sa additional docs na hinihingi nila sakin. A copy (PDF file) of my updated passport. Added info lang po.

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
Jammin_Jamaica said:
Hi! Got MR, RPRF and instructions for additional docs today, Oct 14.
THANK YOU, LORD!
Congratulations din po sa lahat ng umusad ang application today!

Got MR 49 days after receiving PER. Iba-iba talaga ang timelines natin.
Tama yung nagsabi na it's better not to compare timelines.
Just keep praying for your application and for each other.
Also, nagrenew ako ng passport in between receiving PER and MR. I informed CEM via webform of this change. I emailed them three different times. Mejo makulit lang. Ngayon isa yun sa additional docs na hinihingi nila sakin. A copy (PDF file) of my updated passport. Added info lang po.
Wow.. COngrats... :D

Magpa sked na ng Med Exam :D

Sep 25, 2014
hey! me too! noc 3012 and no mr yet..... mejo worried nnmn but let's keep praying guys!!!! let's keep the faith! :D

anyway.... anybody here na client ng cic and no mr yet?? may 12 applicant here... 2 may 12 applicnt plng nkita kong may MR.... hopefully noc 3012 and may 12 applicants, we'll receive ours the sooooooooonish!!! ;D