02JUN2014
Nomination.....
PER:24SEP2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11NOV2014
Med's Done....
04DEC2014 (Medical Results Received, 3rd Line)
Passport Req..
23DEC2014(PP Received by VO-08JAN2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 22JAN2015, PP sent by VO: 29JAN2015
LANDED..........
Oct 30, 2015
BeckyDavis said:
Thanks a lot, insanbakulaw! Somebody from another forum wrote that he also submitted proof from a joint account with his mom, and his credit card was charged last night. The thing is, he submitted a joint affidavit together with his application. But at least we now know that all I need is an affidavit. I will mail one to CIC via express courier and e-mail them a copy as well. If those won't make it in time, I'll just lose about P2,000 for the courier and notary fee. Nevertheless, I'll keep an affidavit copy ready if and when they request it.

Thanks a lot for responding! I appreciate it! I see other members giving a +1 to helpful respondents. How do I do that?
Great, go ahead and send the affidavit asap. Please keep us posted.

You need to make 20 posts, after that "Ratings" (Good and poor) appear in the upper left right under the USERNAME. You may click good for +1 or Poor if the answer made you feel worst :-(

All the best!

BeckyDavis

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
18-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3/3/2015
insanbakulaw said:
Great, go ahead and send the affidavit asap. Please keep us posted.

You need to make 20 posts, after that "Ratings" (Good and poor) appear in the upper left right under the USERNAME. You may click good for +1 or Poor if the answer made you feel worst :-(

All the best!
Haha! OK! Thanks again!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BeckyDavis said:
Thanks a lot, bosschips! Yes, I am a Filipina.

Somebody from another forum wrote that he also submitted proof from a joint account with his mom, and his credit card was charged last night. The thing is, he submitted a joint affidavit together with his application. But at least we now know that all I need is an affidavit. I will mail one to CIC via express courier and e-mail them a copy as well. If those won't make it in time, I'll just lose about P2,000 for the courier and notary fee. Nevertheless, I'll keep an affidavit copy ready if and when they request it.

Thanks a lot for responding! I appreciate it! I see other members giving a +1 to helpful respondents. How do I do that?
Take note of my conversation with Oscar7 below. This will help you through the sending of additional documents. Please keep in touch with me and this thread. I will be monitoring the progress of your application. Good luck! :)

Hi Bosschips,

Yes, I think you have the process rightly mentioned below. However I am copying it once again and also including a sample coverletter that one can use (please modify it to your need).

The email ID to send at is cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Best wishes! Smiley
--------------

Hi Dear,

Please check post # 72578 on page 4839 by Saps, and it has my cover letter format that you need.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.72570.html

Please modify it as needed.

PS - Also please read through my below instructions to follow what you need to do to get stuff added. Don't need to ask me again on this, if you read and follow everything mentioned here.

For adding data to application sent earlier:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.58650.html

Read my post in arusso's post and then the 2 links in there take you to 2 posts that again have my post in them (might need to scroll up or down or move to a previous page). One of the 2 links opens to page 3361 as you will notice, however need to move to the previous page, 3360, for the last post there.

Ignore the word of caution there as it was meant to let folks know that this is to be used in emergency situations only.

Need to courier the material as well as email the scanned version, and most importantly ask for confirmation on whether the document has been successfully added. All the information is already there - just read it very carefully please. Cheers!
------------------

Quote from: bosschips on September 14, 2014, 08:59:41 pm

Thanks for the reply Oscar7!

Don't worry. Your opinion is of high value to me. I'd rather hear the truth from you than from others who will give the sugar-coated safe ones. I appreciate your help in the forums including future, ashif, century, goku, and the others. Don't know why people from the thread feel too sensitive to your opinion.

So let's just say I decided to go with the wise decision... What will be the steps? I've been reviewing your last posts and I couldn't seem to find the link to your previous post on how to send an additional file to CIC.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Send the file along with cover letter and write the following specifics on the envelope:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Address
(Do I write here; "Additional Documents"?)
Principal Applicant Name
NOC Code
UCI number
Date "Original" Application Received at CIO
E-mail Address

What else?

More details as shared in my link can be put in cover letter inside the envelop.

2. Scan the documents and cover letter and attach it to an e-mail to be sent to CIC requesting for it to be included in your file and also request for correspondence CONFIRMATION OF ADDITION OF THIS TO ORIGINAL APPLICATION once it is done. Include all the information found on the outside of the envelope. Also include the tracking number and expected date of arrival of the package at CIC.

What e-mail address should I send it to?

PROVIDED ABOVE

3. Wait for correspondence to the e-mail

YES, THAT MIGHT TAKE 35 DAYS, AND YOU SHOULD LIKELY RECEIVE PER BEFORE THAT.

Am I missing something here? Thank you so much Oscar7 for your time. :)

roman4:21

May 23, 2014
Philippines-Rizal
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
AOR Received.
September 16, 2014
hi batchmates,

again congratulations sa lahat ng may CC charged, PER, MR, RPRF, and PPR :) :) :)

I just read sa site ng Manila Visa office: "Updating My Application with Additional Documents or Information

Effective April 14, 2014, additional documents in support of existing applications cannot be submitted in person. Applications must be complete at time of submission. If additional documents are required, our office will contact you with instructions on how to submit additional documents or information"

so ibig sabihin po ba na hindi ako pwede magupdate ng status ko. Im getting married kasi this end of October. My PER na ako :( any suggestion

Sep 25, 2014
hi everyone! im a constant reader in this forum and this is my first time to post. mejo paranoid lang kc.

im a cic client and our application was received last may 12. per received aug 25. and den there was an issue about the new representative of cic. is there anyone here that has the same situation with us?? ung may 12 something na applicants frm cic and still no MR received?? weve submitted new use of rep forms already. huhuhu worried lang kc there are may 20 applicants na with mr na..... congrats by the way guys! :)

i have other questions pa pala that ive bn keeping to myself hehehe
1. if kunwari we have this need to get a certain amt of money from our proof of funds, kelan na po ba safe galawin ang pof???
2. does manila vo call directly to applicant's mobile nmber??? like me i received a call kc frm ds unknown nmber... (0915) 567 9209... cem kya yan?? mga 6 times tumawag e hnd q nasagot.....

pls enlighten me guys hehe thank u!!!!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roman4:21 said:
hi batchmates,

again congratulations sa lahat ng may CC charged, PER, MR, RPRF, and PPR :) :) :)

I just read sa site ng Manila Visa office: "Updating My Application with Additional Documents or Information

Effective April 14, 2014, additional documents in support of existing applications cannot be submitted in person. Applications must be complete at time of submission. If additional documents are required, our office will contact you with instructions on how to submit additional documents or information"

so ibig sabihin po ba na hindi ako pwede magupdate ng status ko. Im getting married kasi this end of October. My PER na ako :( any suggestion
update mo nalang through e-mail once you receive interview request or MR. Yan ang sign na nasa manila vo na ang app mo.

wadz

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
05-08-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent together with application
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014; spouse submitted further medical test 18-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS DM 24-01-2015 DATE VISA ISSUED: 21.01.2015 VISA RECEIVED: 31.01.2015
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time
maplesyrupyummy said:
hi everyone! im a constant reader in this forum and this is my first time to post. mejo paranoid lang kc.

im a cic client and our application was received last may 12. per received aug 25. and den there was an issue about the new representative of cic. is there anyone here that has the same situation with us?? ung may 12 something na applicants frm cic and still no MR received?? weve submitted new use of rep forms already. huhuhu worried lang kc there are may 20 applicants na with mr na..... congrats by the way guys! :)

i have other questions pa pala that ive bn keeping to myself hehehe
1. if kunwari we have this need to get a certain amt of money from our proof of funds, kelan na po ba safe galawin ang pof???
2. does manila vo call directly to applicant's mobile nmber??? like me i received a call kc frm ds unknown nmber... (0915) 567 9209... cem kya yan?? mga 6 times tumawag e hnd q nasagot.....

pls enlighten me guys hehe thank u!!!!
Hello, i can answer on your #2. I had this experience, tinawagan ako (both me and my husband) ng MVO directly on my mobile phone number. I am not sure if this was the phone number who called kasi hindi ko naisip i save. :-\ But I am sure it was a mobile number who called, not a landline.

Just my 2 cents, what if you revert to call?

cycloneblurr

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 06-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
29-Aug-2014
Med's Request
02-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
08-Sep-2014
Passport Req..
09-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-Nov-2014
Hotlipz28 said:
hello po , nag-aaply yung asawa ko sa fsw and kumuha sya ng ielts problema , mababa yung points nya particularly 4 sa listening the rest 5.5 , kaya kumuha din ako ielts , maaccept kaya application nya ?
btw may representative kami and sabi pag mababa yung score nya sa ielts kelangan ko daw kumuha at ang pagkakaalam ko is 5 points lang ang pwde ka idagdag sa kanya regardless kung gano kataas makuha score ko sa exam .... do you think kelangan pa nya magretake exam ?

thanks
hi Hotlipz28, there is also the option of asking a re-marking (ire-recheck yung score) for your husband's IELTS result. re-marking can be done for the listening part or for all the parts of the exam if you want, same lang ang fee irregardless kung gano kadaming parts ang gusto ipa-re-mark. this will take some time but definitely shorter than taking the exam again. re-marking will be done by a person different from the one who marked it the first time.
kung confident ang husband mo about his answers dun sa listening part, i suggest magpa-re-mark kayo instead of re-take the exam. (ma-re-refund pa yung fee pag tumaas ang grade mo after re-checking) otherwise, re-taking the test with more preparation & review will be the better option.

God bless :)

xtina07

Oct 11, 2014
Hello everyone! I'm new here in this forum.. Our application was received by the CIC 9th of June.. Already 4 months, but still no CC charge and email receive.. I'm starting to get worried.. Anyone of you here who's the same as mine? :(

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hotlipz28 said:
hello po , nag-aaply yung asawa ko sa fsw and kumuha sya ng ielts problema , mababa yung points nya particularly 4 sa listening the rest 5.5 , kaya kumuha din ako ielts , maaccept kaya application nya ?
btw may representative kami and sabi pag mababa yung score nya sa ielts kelangan ko daw kumuha at ang pagkakaalam ko is 5 points lang ang pwde ka idagdag sa kanya regardless kung gano kataas makuha score ko sa exam .... do you think kelangan pa nya magretake exam ?

thanks
Just retake the whole thing and review for it if hindi pasok sa required points for spouse (not sure yung lowest na pwede makuha). There are lots of review materials on the internet. Try Cambridge IELTS series. It feels like the actual test.

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
bosschips said:
Just retake the whole thing and review for it if hindi pasok sa required points for spouse (not sure yung lowest na pwede makuha). There are lots of review materials on the internet. Try Cambridge IELTS series. It feels like the actual test.
@Hotlipz28,

I agree with bosschip's advice.. Use Cambridge IELTS to improve the Listening and Reading abilities. As for the Writing follow this link and other of his free IELTS writing samples. I found it more effective as I also had 5.5 in Writing in my first attempt due to lack of preparation and were not familiar with the essay format. In my second attempt , I managed to improved the Writing into 6.5 even though bitin lagi sa oras. Buti na lang din kahin bitin ako sa conclusion, 6.5 pa rin! You may follow the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF4nQR66Zr4 and the rest of his videos yan lang din ginamit ko. I think, wala ng panahon para magpraktis sa writing but try to watch all the essay formats of different types. I'm sure maiprove score ng asawa mo.

Again, Cambridge 7, 8, 9 is enough to practice the listening and reading...let me know kung kelangan mo resources, willing ko ishare soft copy. just let me know.

All the best kabayan.

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
cycloneblurr said:
hi Hotlipz28, there is also the option of asking a re-marking (ire-recheck yung score) for your husband's IELTS result. re-marking can be done for the listening part or for all the parts of the exam if you want, same lang ang fee irregardless kung gano kadaming parts ang gusto ipa-re-mark. this will take some time but definitely shorter than taking the exam again. re-marking will be done by a person different from the one who marked it the first time.
kung confident ang husband mo about his answers dun sa listening part, i suggest magpa-re-mark kayo instead of re-take the exam. (ma-re-refund pa yung fee pag tumaas ang grade mo after re-checking) otherwise, re-taking the test with more preparation & review will be the better option.

God bless :)
@ Cycloneblur,

I don't think re-marking is a good idea unless confident sya sa sagot ng asaw ni Hotlipz28 kung maalala nya. Pero Sa scores na naobtain nya, dapat magretake na lang. I would agree with you kung sa Writing is naka 5.5 sya and others were 6. Yung, pwede pa sya magpa re-mark.

@ Hotlipz28,
Just wanna share my experience in taking IELTS and might help. I have tried both IDP Education Australia and Britich Council. I would say you have big chance to get higher scores in the given four components especially Listening module if you take from British Council.
If you are not able to make the submission for FSW until Dec. or before it reaches the cap, it might be good step as early preparation for the Express Entry. In this case, prepare well before taking the IELTS especially the principal applicant (asawa mo).

Regards,

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
mdec1980 said:
Mee!!!! Sa Qatar ako nagwowork pero meron naman accredited clinic dito to do the medical. Dibe pede yun guys?
Sa Manila VO ko.
PER date: Sept 25...Sana naman MR na soon!!
danielcaspiano said:
Sa anong hospital ba sa qatar pwede mgpamedical? Qatar din ako eh. :D :D

Hi guys, Groundzero and mdec
:D dito din ako s Qatar. Yung husband ko nasa Pinas. dun sya magpapamedical, ako dito.. tumawag na ako s clinic sa may malapit s JavaU Ramada. around 1050QR. mdec, halos magkasabay tayo ng PER date ;D

Goodluck! nsa fb group na ba kayo? ;)

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
Groundzero said:
I agree insan. Infact mas maganda nga if sa express entry nalng kayo mag prepare kasi mas mabilis pa yan. Anyhow just my thought..
@Groundzero,

I expect na mas challenging at mas mahirap yang Express Entry kase pagandahan ng experience yan I'm sure though mas mabili ang processing. Kung ako tatanungin, ang Express entry is mas maiimprove lang ang timeline at lalo na ang applicants, relax mode lang kase hindi naman unahan maliban lang kung magseset din ng CAP.
Kung makakahabol pa sila under FSW, mas maigi na kung yung NOC na applayan nila is hindi hot.

Regards,

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
mpmalvar said:

Hi guys, Groundzero and mdec
:D dito din ako s Qatar. Yung husband ko nasa Pinas. dun sya magpapamedical, ako dito.. tumawag na ako s clinic sa may malapit s JavaU Ramada. around 1050QR. mdec, halos magkasabay tayo ng PER date ;D

Goodluck! nsa fb group na ba kayo? ;)
@mpmalvar,

Anong pangalan ng fb, pajoin nga rin. Thanks.