+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2014 PINOY aspirants let's connect here

maramara15

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Groundzero said:
Hello Mara,

World Education Services (WES) is designated by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Canada (CIC) to provide educational credential assessments (ECA) for individuals intending to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) for immigration to Canada. For FSWP guidelines, visit the CIC website
thanks for your reply, sir groundzero!
my consultant sent me an email containing info for ICAS(International credential assessment service of canada). While i was browsing this forum, i came across WES, i was also talking with a friend and she was talking about WES also. if u noticed earlier, i got confused, i was thinking i need to undergo WES first then ICAS, it turns out they offer the same service for fswp. also, according to their respective websites, ICAS is giving approximately 15 weeks to process documents, whereas WES can do in in 20 days!

Then, I sent a message to my consultant and told her about WES, she said they are also processing for WES and it will only take 2 weeks! i also told her that i will be using WES instead of ICAS... she agreed.

Im wondering why did she give me info for ICAS when she knows that WES is better time-wise :-[

one more question po... can i use a debit card instead of a credit card for the payment?.. i am unemployed right now and im not sure if i will be qualified to get a credit card..

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
insanbakulaw said:
Mga kabayan,

To those na nakareciv na ng PER from CIO then PCC or MR from CEM, by email ba or snail mail ang correspondence from CEM?

Thanks for the feedback in advance,
If you indicated your email on the forms, you will get it via email.

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
maramara15 said:
my consultant sent me an email containing info for ICAS(International credential assessment service of canada). While i was browsing this forum, i came across WES, i was also talking with a friend and she was talking about WES also. if u noticed earlier, i got confused, i was thinking i need to undergo WES first then ICAS, it turns out they offer the same service for fswp. also, according to their respective websites, ICAS is giving approximately 15 weeks to process documents, whereas WES can do in in 20 days!

Then, I sent a message to my consultant and told her about WES, she said they are also processing for WES and it will only take 2 weeks! i also told her that i will be using WES instead of ICAS... she agreed.

Im wondering why did she give me info for ICAS when she knows that WES is better time-wise :-[

one more question po... can i use a debit card instead of a credit card for the payment?.. i am unemployed right now and im not sure if i will be qualified to get a credit card..
If your debit card is under visa or mastercard and it can be used for international transaction, yes, you can use your debit card, just make sure that it has enough funds when they charge it.

hope19

Jun 19, 2014
maramara15 said:

I advice you to use Credit Card not a debit card, because a debit card has a build in security feature that might block your international transactions and you need a pin code to use it. Or better yet use a demand draft if you don't have credit card.

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014, DD charged: 25-9-2014
Doc's Request.
Complete Docs submitted as per checklist
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
maramara15 said:

Dear Mara,

My suggestion, use bank draft. it is the most safest and surest without worrying the fact that you dont have enough limit in your debit card or cannot secure a credit card.

You can go to any BPI branch since they do bank draft for canadian immigration. You just have to pay it on your branch.

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014, DD charged: 25-9-2014
Doc's Request.
Complete Docs submitted as per checklist
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
maramara15 said:

I am sorry since I am not aware of ICAS. I processed mine through WES.

And please remember, choose the FSW package in availing the WES. I am prettry sure your agent have already informed about this. If you are not familiar with this then please let us know.

maramara15

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
ppmom, hope19, groundzero, thank you so much for your replies! i really appreciate it.

if ever i have questions, i will let you know. again, thank you!

jrgene16

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Malaysia
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-7-2014
Doc's Request.
7-1-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
Med's Request
11-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015 (27-2-2015 ecas update)
Passport Req..
03-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015(DM)
Mga kaforum Nabasa k dati dito na may successful n nktwg sa hotline para malaman ung previous UCI no. Baka pwede po patulong kung papano? Saka ung mga susunod n number n ppindutin? Tnx in advance

chocotwix

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hi maramara15! I have a friend, i'm helping her out. She is also a nurse and also a second courser of nursing.. are you going to have both your 1st and 2nd courses assess to wes? Or just the nursing credentials?

Sa mga naka 2nd course din po, ano po mas mabuting gawin (mas advantage po sa application), to have all courses finished/completed assess by wes?

Thank you po sa tulong :)

laserhenna

Aug 27, 2014
Davao City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
Med's Request
Soooooooonest!
Interview........
Waived (claiming it!)
ren21 said:
For July 2 applicants, when can we expect PER? cc/dd charging? Thanks
Hi ren21!!!

July2 applicant din ako. Base sa estimates ng Global Spreadsheet, around Oct.14 to 22,2014 daw tayo. :)

May God bless us!!! ;D ;D ;D

-laserhenna

maramara15

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
chocotwix said:
Hi maramara15! I have a friend, i'm helping her out. She is also a nurse and also a second courser of nursing.. are you going to have both your 1st and 2nd courses assess to wes? Or just the nursing credentials?

Sa mga naka 2nd course din po, ano po mas mabuting gawin (mas advantage po sa application), to have all courses finished/completed assess by wes?

Thank you po sa tulong :)
chocotwix.... di ko nga rin alam.. di ko tuloy matapos yung sa WEs application ko hehe

hintay tayo baka may magreply

oo nga po pala... sabi po sa website kung check or money order kailangan daw po na canadian account daw po manggaling yung funds...

batangenyo

Sep 30, 2014
insanbakulaw said:
Kabayan Batangeno,

Under sa Federal skilled trades program pala ynag 7371. Sa tingin ko makakatulog. Pero I would suggest na assess mo muna yung minimum requirements like language skills, work experience etc. If you think na eligible ka, then go for it. All the best!
Salamat kabayan. Nagsearch ako sa net sa min experience req nila pagdating sa nasabing skill. Minimum of 2years kadalasan. Maraming salamat sa reply. Balang araw makakapagpala din ako ng snow sa canada.
God bless!

cycloneblurr

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 06-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
29-Aug-2014
Med's Request
02-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
08-Sep-2014
Passport Req..
09-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-Nov-2014
dustincarlisle said:
October 2, 2014 at 7:43PM Alberta, Canada Time

RECEIVED OUR PPR in email. ;D ;D ;D
Will send our passports here in Ottawa tomorrow along with 2pcs recent pictures of me and my husband..
GOD IS SO GOOD. ;) ;)

KEEP THE FAITH ALIVE MGA KABABAYAN KO..
MABUHAY TAYONG LAHAT...
congrats dustincarlisle! :)
ngayon lang ulit naka-log, nahuli ako sa balita :)

Willow05

May 31, 2014
Davao city
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
13-03-15
AOR Received.
PER: 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-03-2015 (ECAS 2nd line says 10-03-15)
Med's Done....
20-03-15 (MR sent: 26-03-15) ; (ECAS 3rd line 04-04-15)
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
13-04-2015; (ECAS 4th line Decision Made: 30-04-15)
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2015 THANK YOU LORD!
LANDED..........
24-06-2015
jrgene16 said:
ka batch po pala tayo ;) pa advice na lang po kung na charge na po ku.
DD ginamit ko... So I will never know Kung Kelan ako ma charge.. Hopefully soon. Pero estimate ko bka mga late oct or early nov pa. Let me know din Kung May balita ka :)

iamKikay

Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014 (App Received)
Doc's Request.
25-09-2014 (CC Charged)
Nomination.....
01-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Included in the application
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
29-11-2014 (med rcvd by CEM); 01-12-2014 (addt'l doc rvd by CEM)
Passport Req..
23-12-2014; 09-01-2015 (Passport received by CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015 9 (Decision Made) ; 06-02-2015 (Passport with Visa on hand)
LANDED..........
May 2015
insanbakulaw said:
oi may taga Saudi na akong kasama ditto, hehehe. Yan din iniisip ko ngayon kaya lang nirrenew pa iqama ko eh.

eto dati mesg ni brown noser, tanungin uli sya natin :

hello guys, jubail, saudi din ako, app received sept29, together with NBI, and PCC from saudi...medyu matagal ang PCC sa saudi, punta kayu sa embassy kuha ng letter, 100 SR, then bring sa ministry of foreign affairs pay 40SR, after, punta sa police headquarters for filing and thumbprinting, wait after 2 weeks para makuha ang PCC, then pa translate SR 50
Thanks po sa info. Actually yung husband ko po ang nasa Saudi pero ako yung main applicant.