+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2014 PINOY aspirants let's connect here

Karbanah

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
bellaluna said:
Since we're renewing the passports after PPR, should we only send the new passports to VAC/CEM, or both previous (which was used in the application) and new passports?
No need for the old passports. I got my passport renewed even before my PPR. And I only sent them my new one. Didn't have a problem.

rod.bautista

Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
LANDED..........
Dec 2016
Hello po mga kabayan,

Tanong lang po, nakatanggap na kami ng instructions for medical at request for additional requirements, pati rprf payment, yun isa po requirement na form ay IMM5645E which is applicable para sa temporary resident visa. ang application ko po ay for permanent residency (FSW1) so palagay ko po e un IMM5406E ang dapat.

Kindy advise po kung ano dapat kong gawin, police clearance n lng ang hinihintay namin at kumpleto na.

Salamat, God bless..

Rod

danielp

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-DEC-2014 (RECEIVED AT CIO)
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED: 18-FEB-2015
Nomination.....
PER MAIL DATE: 12-MARCH-2015
AOR Received.
PER MAIL RECEIVED: 06-APRIL-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11/12-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
25-SEPT-2015 (email c/o cons agency)
Med's Done....
05-OCT-2015 ECAS 7th line med's received: 14-OCT-2015
Interview........
WAIVED!!!
Passport Req..
SOON!!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!!
LANDED..........
VERY SOON!!!
Good day everyone. I am a December 2014 FSW applicant. My medical results were received by CEM and i was just waiting for passport request when CEM called me to verify my email address and contact details twice. The second call bothered me so much because a lot of questions were asked regarding my consultancy agency and authorized representative. I was out with my grandmother and I wasn't able to give the caller the complete name of the authorized rep. They emailed me and gave me the chance to explain, but they were not satisfied with the response. My application was refused because of that but the agency and the authorized rep in Canada filed an appeal which will take approximately 6 months. I don't know what will happen next, so I'm just lifting this to GOD. I wish you all the best and may your plan for your life be the same as GOD's.

ambrosio

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
2241 (DIY)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved: 4th SEP 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 22nd DEC 2014
AOR Received.
2ND LINE: 27th JUL 2015
Med's Request
3rd AUG 2015
Med's Done....
SENT: 12th FEB 2016 RECIEVED: 16th FEB 2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
25th FEB 2016(CEM); 9th MAR 2016(SGVO); Submitted: 14th MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Issued: 21st MAR 2016; VOH: 24th Mar 2016
LANDED..........
In His perfect time
Hi all, our PPR arrived last Feb 25. Glory to God!

I straight away replied to the PPR mail and requested for the visa issuance here in singapore.

other applicants say cem replied/called after 2 to 3 days upon request na d2 nlang yung visa issuance. for us it's been a week but wala pa din reply cem...

Now im torn if should I send another email? or should i just wait for the reply?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
ambrosio said:
Hi all, our PPR arrived last Feb 25. Glory to God!

I straight away replied to the PPR mail and requested for the visa issuance here in singapore.

other applicants say cem replied/called after 2 to 3 days upon request na d2 nlang yung visa issuance. for us it's been a week but wala pa din reply cem...

Now im torn if should I send another email? or should i just wait for the reply?
Follow up in 2 weeks if they haven't replied then. Took me 2 weeks to get their response.

nem2014

Jan 31, 2016
Serc said:
Hi! Am dec 2014 applicant and was anxious like you last month but luckily, got my MR on jan 21. So a bit relieved. hkvo ako sis. Wala ka bang natanggap na additional document request or paying rprf since u reveived ur PER? I think ypu should raise a CSE or request GCMS notes. Check the CIC website on how to do them. Hope this feb.,meron ka nang update.
Hello.. finally may na-receive ako na call from Canadian embassy manila nag confirm ng aking contact details yesterday lang. May advise sa akin na mag-email sila with instructions to follow. Although wala naman sinabi na iyon ay for medical request na, pero ang sabi lang sa akin na may mga attachements daw ang email nila na i-send sa akin. Am just anxious, yun bang request for medical email na sinesend nila ay may mga attachments na kasama with instruction notes? Thank you.

ambrosio

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
2241 (DIY)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved: 4th SEP 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 22nd DEC 2014
AOR Received.
2ND LINE: 27th JUL 2015
Med's Request
3rd AUG 2015
Med's Done....
SENT: 12th FEB 2016 RECIEVED: 16th FEB 2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
25th FEB 2016(CEM); 9th MAR 2016(SGVO); Submitted: 14th MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Issued: 21st MAR 2016; VOH: 24th Mar 2016
LANDED..........
In His perfect time
bellaluna said:
Follow up in 2 weeks if they haven't replied then. Took me 2 weeks to get their response.
Now i'm even more anxious/worried. :eek: After a week, my ecas changed to Decision Made. I have not even sent my passport in yet. No email correspondence from CEM too, the last was the PPR.

is this normal? ano kaya ibig sabihin nun ???

25 Feb 16: PPR
25 Feb 16: Wrote in request for stamping in Singapore
7 MAR 16: ecas changefrom In-Process to DECISION MADE
7 MAR 16: Follow-up email on request

yimindaojianada

May 29, 2015
Karbanah said:
Hi. Yes, you have to pay some fees like fee for transmission of visas from the VAC (visa application center) to the Embassy for stamping, as well as delivery/mailing of stamped passports from the embassy to your mailing address. You have to pay this via manager's cheque or if you know someone who could do the payment in the office, then that would be fine.

Instructions are on this site:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines/Service_and_Service_Charge.html

I sent my manager's cheque for 537php to the same address as with where i sent my passport. 537php/ passport.. As to sending a separate manager's cheque for each passport, that I do not know. You also need to pay the courier fee which is in that site that I posted above so they can send your documents back to you. Or else, have someone pick up the document for you. The one who'd pick it up should have an authorization letter from you for VFS to be release the documents.

I hope this helps.
Karbanah, thanks for the inputs. We called the vfs and we just grabbed their standard package 890php per passport (sent them a manager's check) which includes the following services:

1. (537.00) Secure transmission of passport to the Embassy of Canada in Makati City, Philippines upon request by visa office

2. (285.00) Courier Delivery of Applications to Applicant, upon receipt from visa office

3. (68.00) SMS Notification

These services are more convenient for us since we are in the province.

Thanks again!

Karbanah

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
That's really nice to hear, Yimindaojianada... I'm in the province too and I had a problem with mine. I only paid the 537php (single applicant) since I overlooked the other fees. Kaya pala my passport was received na in VFS and has been with them for 2weeks before I learned na it's for pick.up. So I had to send someone to pick iy up for me.. Heeheh...

Anyway, malapit na yan. Yahoo!! Godbless us'

nem2014

Jan 31, 2016
danielp said:
Good day everyone. I am a December 2014 FSW applicant. My medical results were received by CEM and i was just waiting for passport request when CEM called me to verify my email address and contact details twice. The second call bothered me so much because a lot of questions were asked regarding my consultancy agency and authorized representative. I was out with my grandmother and I wasn't able to give the caller the complete name of the authorized rep. They emailed me and gave me the chance to explain, but they were not satisfied with the response. My application was refused because of that but the agency and the authorized rep in Canada filed an appeal which will take approximately 6 months. I don't know what will happen next, so I'm just lifting this to GOD. I wish you all the best and may your plan for your life be the same as GOD's.
Hello,

We have similar situation. However, unlike you I have not yet received a medical request and was called by CEM for an interview yesterday (Mar 10) . The interview was actually focused on their belief that I did used an agency. Since wala naman sa form asking if may agency nga ako so I did not declared. Up to the interview I did not tell upront kasi from my application di ko naman ni-specify. Until during the actual interview I have no choice but to admit the consul na I did use. Kasi inconsisten na yung sagot ko sa mga follow up questions nia. Ang hirap talagang mapapa-amin ka talaga although the document says wala . To cut it short, I was told na my application was refused. And that they will send me a letter and send back my original documents the coming weeks. I was told na there's no way to appeal.. so sad. Ask ko lang, have you already received the refusal letter? How long it takes before mo ma-receive iyon? What is the status of your ECAS then now, "Decision Made" na? This is God's will that I have to accept. Wish you all fellow applicants success..in God's perfect time

Karbanah

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
nem2014 said:
Hello,

We have similar situation. However, unlike you I have not yet received a medical request and was called by CEM for an interview yesterday (Mar 10) . The interview was actually focused on their belief that I did used an agency. Since wala naman sa form asking if may agency nga ako so I did not declared. Up to the interview I did not tell upront kasi from my application di ko naman ni-specify. Until during the actual interview I have no choice but to admit the consul na I did use. Kasi inconsisten na yung sagot ko sa mga follow up questions nia. Ang hirap talagang mapapa-amin ka talaga although the document says wala . To cut it short, I was told na my application was refused. And that they will send me a letter and send back my original documents the coming weeks. I was told na there's no way to appeal.. so sad. Ask ko lang, have you already received the refusal letter? How long it takes before mo ma-receive iyon? What is the status of your ECAS then now, "Decision Made" na? This is God's will that I have to accept. Wish you all fellow applicants success..in God's perfect time
Oh my. Sayang naman. Sge lang, let's thank God na ganyan ka ka open minded na you readily accepted na it's God's will... Anyway, did they tell you why they rejected your application?

nem2014

Jan 31, 2016
Karbanah said:
Oh my. Sayang naman. Sge lang, let's thank God na ganyan ka ka open minded na you readily accepted na it's God's will... Anyway, did they tell you why they rejected your application?
Yeah, nakakalungkot nga eh. Pero meron palang Humanitarian & Compassionate Act ang immigration kung saan ang na-refused na application na may kasamang child as dependent ay pwedeng mag-apply for that. Ang principle ay may kino-consider na " for the best interest of the child" na if may direct impact sa child ang ginawang refusal decision, the applicant can applt for appeal. Kaya at this point I can still see hope for that. I'm waiting for the refusal letter para maka-pag file na ako ng appeal. I still thank God for this at mayron pa palang 2nd chance. Thank u sa pag-reply to my post ha? Congratulations to you..

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Hello po sa lahat,

2 months from now maglaland napo kami sa canada. Edmonton po distinasyon namin. May mga tanong lang po ako sa mga base po sa mga experience nyo.

1. Ano po ang maganda at madaling dalhin for our proof of funds? hanggang ngayon confuse pa kasi ako, kung cash ba, or any others? wala din po pala akong bank account sa pinas kasi galing po kami ng dubai.

2. Yung connecting flight namin ay pa calgary then to edmonton. Kaso 1 and half hours lang ang layover namin sa calgary. Is this enough para sa aming landing procedures?

maraming salamat po sa magrereply.... God bless us all

rv33

Jun 6, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-02-2015; PER: 28-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
Passport Req..
17-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
29-02-2016
dems said:
Hello po sa lahat,

2 months from now maglaland napo kami sa canada. Edmonton po distinasyon namin. May mga tanong lang po ako sa mga base po sa mga experience nyo.

1. Ano po ang maganda at madaling dalhin for our proof of funds? hanggang ngayon confuse pa kasi ako, kung cash ba, or any others? wala din po pala akong bank account sa pinas kasi galing po kami ng dubai.

2. Yung connecting flight namin ay pa calgary then to edmonton. Kaso 1 and half hours lang ang layover namin sa calgary. Is this enough para sa aming landing procedures?

maraming salamat po sa magrereply.... God bless us all
Hi Dems..we are also from UAE landed last 29th Feb sa Calgary from AUH. Bale yun POF dinala namin DD from ENBD, deposited it sa BMO calgary and it will be on hold daw for 30 days clearing...siguro to be on the safe side dala ka na rin ng CAD cash pwede naman part cash part DD yung POF.

Connecting flight of 1 1/2 hrs....depende kasi sa dami ng tao... yung IO counters nila nung time na dumating kami 6pm 5 counters lang ang open yung dalawa pa for connecting flight passengers so medyo matagal dun...sa CBSA counter naman dadalawa ang tao kaya mabagal din...if pwede mo pa modify yun flight to edmonton mas ok siguro para di ka na mag worry na maiwan ng next flight.