+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2014 PINOY aspirants let's connect here

Zab_Mama

May 14, 2015
Thank you so much stitchibiz. We are actually going to have a medical next week there.. hoping and praying that everything would be fine.
I am just so concern that it would take a day to finish everything and I have a 2 year old kid and I have also an operation when I was still 12 years old.. I have only a lab result but I am hoping na wala ng follow up check-up..

stitchibiz said:
Hello,
This was base on our experience during our MR:
1. Provide medical history, Printed MR, picture, passport, photocopy of passport and give to the secretary.
- medical history any documents for operations or previous conditions, x-rays. This will also determine if you need additional test (additional fee)
2. Wait for many minutes for our name to be called again for next step.
3. Secretary will get weight, height, eye checkup and give paper for the succeeding tests.
4. Fill up forms, questionaire and waiver for the HIV test.
5. Blood extraction, urine collection, xray.
6. Go back to the secretary inform your progress and your ready for the next step.
7. Wait for many hours for the doctor to arrive and for your turn for the physical checkup.
8. Pysical checkup, doctor will ask series of questions related to exposure of TB.
9. Change to lab gown
10. Lie down in the bed and doctor will check mouth/throat, neck, tummy (no naked necessary).
11. After its done, doctor will inform result will be within 7 days.
12. Then we paid the fee to the secretary and they issued receipts.
13. We wait for our result on the 3rd day we inquire about our result but only partial was available, since we had additional test.
14. 4th day we called again and informed us it was sent to CEM.
15. 7th day we had 3rd Line in ECAS.

Note: this was base on our experience, it will vary on others situation and location. We were there at the clinic 8:30am-4:30pm it was very hot and tiresome. But nevertheless the fruits are rewarding. Go lang ng go...we waited for this long its not time to give up...hehehe

bluishriyah

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER - 23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-04-2015 Passport sent: 04-05-15 / DM: 15-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-15 / passport received: 11-06-15
LANDED..........
by Aug 2015
lloyrine said:
Hello po sa mga seniors & s mga kabayan po natin dito s SG

Magandang Buhay!

Ask ko lang po about s PCC from SG sinubmit nyo po ba together with your applications? Or may mga nag walk in po b to get their PCC while waiting for their MR? Accept kaya sya ng VO?

Kasi sabi s CIC wait ng request letter from them and SG will submit the PCC a directly parang WES.

Sabi kasi:

How to obtain a police certificate – Singapore
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

If you are not a citizen of Singapore:

If you live in Singapore:
You should submit your application and all supporting documents in-person or by mail to the COC Office (see Special notes and considerations for complete address). Your certificate will be mailed directly to the Canadian immigration office requesting the certificate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

May nabasa po kasi ako sabi Pwede walk in worry ko po masayang ung $55 each if later on d accept ni VO

Second question po, pano po malalaman saang VO napunta ung application? May mga case kasi para dw Ma manage & mapabilis ung processing dindistribute ung mga application.

Salamat po for any insights

Hoping great news this week...

Bumagyo sana ng MR, PPR, VISA etc
Hi Lloyrine, andito rin kmi s sg and based s experience namin, yes you have to wait for the request from the VO, hindi k makakakuha ng police clearance kung walang request kc nakalagay s application form kung ano purpose ng clearance. Once the police clearance is ready, you have to collect it in person, they won't submit directly to VO.

franz28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09 June 2014[/b]
Nomination.....
[b](PER) 14 Oct 2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]03 Feb 2015[/b]
Med's Request
[b]09 Feb 2015[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]18 Mar 2015[/b]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[b]20 Mar 2015[/b] Decision Made..: [b]22 Apr 2015[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]13 May 2015[/b]
LANDED..........
[b] Aug 2015[/b]
bluishriyah said:
Hello franz28, oo nabilisan din kmi s DM namin, I think probably because matagal ng nakapending ung papel namin since Nov 2014 p dapat kmi tapos s medical but because nitong march 2015 lng namin nacomplete including our newborn and since mashoshorten ung visa validity nmin eh instead of initial validity of 10 Dec 25 kc March 2016 expiry ng passport ng hubby ko so kelangan n namin magland on or before 1st week of Sept.
Wala nman problem n s MVO ko nasubmit ung passport gusto ko lng makita ung timeline nung mga applicants n katulad ko n andito s sg pero s MVO naprocess ung visa stamping. Btw, if may I ask, bumalik nb ung passports nyo?
Yup! got our visa na po last week. Bale 3 weeks after DM dumating yung visa namin.

QueenAngel

Mar 5, 2015
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-09-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the Application Docs
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
June 2, 2015; MR received between June 10-12, 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 02, 2015; PP's Received July 6, 2015; DM July 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 24, 2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Hello Friends,

It's not advisable pala to submit original documents thru VFS. More so if you are submitting more than 2 documents. Better send it thru courier instead, anyway 1 day delivery din naman.

We submitted total of 8 original documents. The email from MVO said to send them in 1 package and there is no instruction to have each document in separate package. However, VFS required us to have them separated each in 1 package/envelope, which means 1 payment for each package with cover letter & a VO email in each package. In effect, you will be needing their services for the photocopies which are in $ rates. This is totally unnecessary and absolutely clear of taking advantage of us. Magastos na nga itong project na ito, magsasamatala pa sila probably with the consent of the MVO. Kasi specific and strict ang instructions of the VO on submission of documents. Bakit, sa VFS biglang unbelievably far out ata.

This is actually amazingly absurd, incomprehensible and such a waste for resources - natural, financial & energy resources - to name a few.

So friends, [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]please be aware on this modus operandi. Don't use the services of the VFS (call center of CEM/MVO) unless absolutely very necessary. I don't want anyone to be another victim of the VFS. Please spread the word and let your friends know about this. [/size][/size][/size] :'( :'( :'( :'(

Parang sa mga goverment agencies lang ah, e.g., pag nag pa NBI ka, the guard will ask you to have your id's photocopied pero hindi naman pala kailangan... naku... onli in sa pilipins... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

QueenAngel

Mar 5, 2015
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-09-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the Application Docs
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
June 2, 2015; MR received between June 10-12, 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 02, 2015; PP's Received July 6, 2015; DM July 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 24, 2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
If you will be needing the NBI clearance, ito yung pwede mong i-advance. Kasi no need for VO / CIC request.

Good luck lloyrine!

bluishriyah said:
Hi Lloyrine, andito rin kmi s sg and based s experience namin, yes you have to wait for the request from the VO, hindi k makakakuha ng police clearance kung walang request kc nakalagay s application form kung ano purpose ng clearance. Once the police clearance is ready, you have to collect it in person, they won't submit directly to VO.

lloyrine said:

Magandang Buhay!

Ask ko lang po about s PCC from SG sinubmit nyo po ba together with your applications? Or may mga nag walk in po b to get their PCC while waiting for their MR? Accept kaya sya ng VO?

Kasi sabi s CIC wait ng request letter from them and SG will submit the PCC a directly parang WES.

Sabi kasi:

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

You should submit your application and all supporting documents in-person or by mail to the COC Office (see Special notes and considerations for complete address). Your certificate will be mailed directly to the Canadian immigration office requesting the certificate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

May nabasa po kasi ako sabi Pwede walk in worry ko po masayang ung $55 each if later on d accept ni VO

Second question po, pano po malalaman saang VO napunta ung application? May mga case kasi para dw Ma manage & mapabilis ung processing dindistribute ung mga application.

racqui78

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
appl received: 24-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent together with application
File Transfer...
09-04-2015
sasquatch_23 said:
Raise ka po ng case specific enquiry sa CEM thru email at manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca
mgrereply po sila in a few days. Just state your applic details such as Name, PP No, Birthdate, UCI# etc para mtrace nila.
Good luck!!! ;) ;) ;)
salamat sasquatch_23

kaythrielle

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014 CC charged: 17-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received: 28-10-2014
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015 (3rd Line ECAS: 24-03-2015)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-09-2015
lloyrine said:

Magandang Buhay!

Sabi kasi:

kailangan mo muna hintayin yung email sayo ng MVO.. may separate form na kasama dun sa MR email. only Singaporeans can request for police clearance.. so sa case naten, kailangan magfillup ng appeal form na kasama dun sa email ng MVO na ngrerequire sila ng PCC for your application. chaka palang tatanggapin sa Police Cantonment yung request mo for PCC. the processing will take 3 weeks, ibibigay sayo nung officer kung kelan mo pwede i-collect yung PCC mo. once macollect mo na sya, you need to send it to MVO via courier.. kame sinend namen thru DHL.

**advise ko lang, once makuha mo yung PPR mo at dun sa MVO nila pinapadala yung passport.. magemail ka sa MVO na kung pwede dito mo nalang sa SG ipadala yung passport mo via VFS.. mas mabilis kase yung processing dito at ikaw pa mismo magcocollect ng passport mo.. ;)

TreYke

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 25-11-2014
Med's Request
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-05-2015 eMed's Sent....: 12-05-2015 ECAS 3rd Line 26-05-2015
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
03-06-2015 ppt sent.....: 24-06-2015 DM........: 08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2015 Visa on Hand: 23-07-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 2015
Zab_Mama said:
Thank you so much stitchibiz. We are actually going to have a medical next week there.. hoping and praying that everything would be fine.
I am just so concern that it would take a day to finish everything and I have a 2 year old kid and I have also an operation when I was still 12 years old.. I have only a lab result but I am hoping na wala ng follow up check-up..
Hi Zab_Mama, you mention that you went through operation..Ano po ba yong inoperahan sayo? Our medical result was submitted on May 12, and a bit worried because my 7 year old son had undergone open heart surgery when he was 8 mos old..Although we have submitted supporting docs hindi parin mawawala sa akin na baka matagalan at sana naman hindi.... ;) ;) ;)

Well we have submitted the ff: medical certificate, abstract clinic, latest 2d echo, plus we have submitted also additional lab results...

Praying and hoping na sana walang maging problema sa result ng Medical namin..at sa inyo din...at sa lahat na nag pa medical... ;) ;) ;)

lloyrine

Mar 7, 2014
Have Faith with yourself & with Him!
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 13 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 04 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIO AOR 04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
16 July 2015 ; SLU 7 July 2015
Med's Done....
24 July 2015; submitted 25/27 July 2015; TLU 31 July 2015
Interview........
Waived! (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time (:
VISA ISSUED...
on my birthday month ('',)
LANDED..........
Feb 2016 (:
bluishriyah said:
Thank you bluishriyah! Wow dami pala ntin from SG sana magkaron tau ng meeting de avance for this greener project.

Good luck satin!

lloyrine

Mar 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 13 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 04 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIO AOR 04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived! (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time (:
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 2016 (:
QueenAngel said:
If you will be needing the NBI clearance, ito yung pwede mong i-advance. Kasi no need for VO / CIC request.

Good luck lloyrine!
Thank you sis s support! Last bakasyon nmin kumuha n kami ulet NBI sayang 3 weeks p pala ung PCC dito kala ko pwede n masabay-sabay to save time.

D bale patience is virtue!

Aja!

lloyrine

Mar 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 13 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 04 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIO AOR 04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived! (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time (:
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 2016 (:
kaythrielle said:
kailangan mo muna hintayin yung email sayo ng MVO.. may separate form na kasama dun sa MR email. only Singaporeans can request for police clearance.. so sa case naten, kailangan magfillup ng appeal form na kasama dun sa email ng MVO na ngrerequire sila ng PCC for your application. chaka palang tatanggapin sa Police Cantonment yung request mo for PCC. the processing will take 3 weeks, ibibigay sayo nung officer kung kelan mo pwede i-collect yung PCC mo. once macollect mo na sya, you need to send it to MVO via courier.. kame sinend namen thru DHL.

**advise ko lang, once makuha mo yung PPR mo at dun sa MVO nila pinapadala yung passport.. magemail ka sa MVO na kung pwede dito mo nalang sa SG ipadala yung passport mo via VFS.. mas mabilis kase yung processing dito at ikaw pa mismo magcocollect ng passport mo.. ;)
Thanks Kaythrielle for clarifications & detailed response.

Tagal din pala 3 weeks kala ko pwede na namin i-prepare in para maka save time & mapabilis yng processing.
Sana makatanggap n kami agad ng update.

I'll follow ur advise with regards with the passport...bigla ko n syang na feel hahahaha

San kau magla-land sa Canada?

God bless!

Luca19

Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 13-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in the app
Med's Request
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
11/19-06-2015
Passport Req..
20-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Hello sa lahat :)

Itatanong ko lang po, we had our PER last January, wala pa kaming AOR... does this mean:

1) aanatyin muna namin AOR then wait for MR?
2) months pa rin ba ulit aantayin after receipt of AOR to MR?

Thanks in advance! :)

kaythrielle

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014 CC charged: 17-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received: 28-10-2014
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015 (3rd Line ECAS: 24-03-2015)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-09-2015
lloyrine said:
Thanks Kaythrielle for clarifications & detailed response.

Tagal din pala 3 weeks kala ko pwede na namin i-prepare in para maka save time & mapabilis yng processing.
Sana makatanggap n kami agad ng update.

I'll follow ur advise with regards with the passport...bigla ko n syang na feel hahahaha

San kau magla-land sa Canada?

God bless!
you're welcome.. :) wag ka magalala.. padating na din yung sanyo.. :)
sa Toronto nga pla yung plano namen na POE..

marlocaps

Feb 3, 2015
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2014
Doc's Request.
filed with application
Nomination.....
December 2, 2014
AOR Received.
December 4, 2014
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
2nd line: March 20. 2015
Med's Request
March 24, 2105
Med's Done....
March 31, 2015 (Ecas TLU - April 23, 2015)
Interview........
Waived..
Passport Req..
May 11, 2015 (DM June 12, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
hi po..question lang..after PPR, what is next? Ecas update po ba and DM or via email that they will send the visa already? thanks po..

lloyrine

Mar 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 13 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 04 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIO AOR 04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived! (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time (:
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 2016 (:
QueenAngel said:
Hello Friends,

It's not advisable pala to submit original documents thru VFS. More so if you are submitting more than 2 documents. Better send it thru courier instead, anyway 1 day delivery din naman.

We submitted total of 8 original documents. The email from MVO said to send them in 1 package and there is no instruction to have each document in separate package. However, VFS required us to have them separated each in 1 package/envelope, which means 1 payment for each package with cover letter & a VO email in each package. In effect, you will be needing their services for the photocopies which are in $ rates. This is totally unnecessary and absolutely clear of taking advantage of us. Magastos na nga itong project na ito, magsasamatala pa sila probably with the consent of the MVO. Kasi specific and strict ang instructions of the VO on submission of documents. Bakit, sa VFS biglang unbelievably far out ata.

This is actually amazingly absurd, incomprehensible and such a waste for resources - natural, financial & energy resources - to name a few.

So friends, [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]please be aware on this modus operandi. Don't use the services of the VFS (call center of CEM/MVO) unless absolutely very necessary. I don't want anyone to be another victim of the VFS. Please spread the word and let your friends know about this. [/size][/size][/size] :'( :'( :'( :'(

Parang sa mga goverment agencies lang ah, e.g., pag nag pa NBI ka, the guard will ask you to have your id's photocopied pero hindi naman pala kailangan... naku... onli in sa pilipins... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thanks QueenAngel☺