Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
All,
I have sent my initial application on May, which received in CIC syndey on 26th May. Application was reject on 15th OC, i got letter from CIC that i didn't quality due to not meeting minimum point . I ended up with 65 points. In between i have sent my wife's IELTS result to them. on 25th Nov, i have received an email from CIC that , they have reconsidered my application as per my request and additional documents which i sent. But the mail says they will not re-open my file as new documents doesn't supporting to change initial decision.

I don't understand this decision, as new document addition will award me additional 5 points which is more than enough to cross 68 mark!!. They have not mentioned much details about why it was not considered with new documents .

here is my initial assessment Table which they sent me in mail.

Its clearly says, i have scored no points in Adaptability.

But why did they didn't added 5 more points in 2nd assessment ?, how can i proceed about this?

shall i question on this to CIC?, please help senior folks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You were correctly refused by CIC. If you wanted points for your spouse's IELTS results then the IELTS results should have been included with your original application. You can't send this information later.

There's no point asking for a reconsideration or appealing. CIC made the right decision in refusing your case since you didn't have the 67 points required to qualify.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Unfortunately, CIC officers have been instructed by law to ONLY examine application materials that were sent initially when you submitted the document. They do not necessarily need to consider your extra materials.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
codeno47 said:
All,
I have sent my initial application on May, which received in CIC syndey on 26th May. Application was reject on 15th OC, i got letter from CIC that i didn't quality due to not meeting minimum point . I ended up with 65 points. In between i have sent my wife's IELTS result to them. on 25th Nov, i have received an email from CIC that , they have reconsidered my application as per my request and additional documents which i sent. But the mail says they will not re-open my file as new documents doesn't supporting to change initial decision.

I don't understand this decision, as new document addition will award me additional 5 points which is more than enough to cross 68 mark!!. They have not mentioned much details about why it was not considered with new documents .

here is my initial assessment Table which they sent me in mail.

Its clearly says, i have scored no points in Adaptability.

But why did they didn't added 5 more points in 2nd assessment ?, how can i proceed about this?

shall i question on this to CIC?, please help senior folks
when they opened your file the score was 65 marks and they rejected your application.

however you have added ielts score sheet of your wife with your returned application and resent it to CIC ... and your file would have been considered as new entry.

codeno47

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Application was never returned, rather they send me UCID, and they keep all documents.

only positive side, is now i know where it went wrong , so that i can correct it in next attempt.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
codeno47 said:
Application was never returned, rather they send me UCID, and they keep all documents.

only positive side, is now i know where it went wrong , so that i can correct it in next attempt.
ok read your post again and this is what clicked my mind.

there was this statement in the document checklist (FSWP)

APPLICANTS ARE PERMITTED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR LANGUAGE TEST RESULT WITH A NEW APPLICATION IF THE ORIGINAL TEST RESULTS WERE SUBMITTED WITH A PREVIOUS FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER APPLICATION AND WERE NOT RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT.

so they kept your original stuff in hope that you will be filling your application again and that is why they gave you UCI number. If I would have been you I should be preparing my file asap and submit it before CAP is full for the relevant NOC.

I hope this makes sense .... best of luck

codeno47

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
C!C said:
ok read your post again and this is what clicked my mind.

there was this statement in the document checklist (FSWP)

APPLICANTS ARE PERMITTED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR LANGUAGE TEST RESULT WITH A NEW APPLICATION IF THE ORIGINAL TEST RESULTS WERE SUBMITTED WITH A PREVIOUS FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER APPLICATION AND WERE NOT RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT.

so they kept your original stuff in hope that you will be filling your application again and that is why they gave you UCI number. If I would have been you I should be preparing my file asap and submit it before CAP is full for the relevant NOC.

I hope this makes sense .... best of luck
at that time cap was almost filled ( since i lost 6 months in CIC to access my app :-[). So i thought of going for EE rather than application stuck again CIC for FSWP14.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
hmm take it in a positive way ... you learned an important lesson :)