+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWO candidates stuck at VO etobicoke

anthonyf

Nov 20, 2022
I just found out that my file is also being proccessed at etobicoke... its been 5months since my aor but i am really anxious now because it might take 9 and 10 months like most people here... any recent timelines? Or any update ? Someone got his ppr lately from that office?

sergedest

Dec 9, 2022
Hello,

We are a hundred or more applicants blocked from VO Montreal immigration and then transferred to VO Etobicoke without processing the most important parts of our files (Eligibility and security).
We wrote to the VO, the IRCC minister, journalists and made repeated calls, but nothing helped.
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
We always receive the same response, average processing time for FSW: 26 months but the document received post AOR says 6 months processing except complexe applications. How can IRCC claim that our files are complicated since our eligibility and security never started?

However, quite a few of us have ordered the CBSA and GCMS notes and find that once you get past step R10; cases are not processed.

By what legal means can we assert our right to file processing since we have paid the costs for this?

Thanks for any help.
I am also at vo etobicoke, aor December 5 2022, and since my transfer to etobicoke I have not received any updates, and this impacts my life, I understand that these steps are long and sometimes complicated, what I can not understand are the delays, while my file and those of all my friends are not being processed but simply waiting.

Last edited:

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hello y'all! AOR from Nov 4 2022. 7 months + 21 days since AOR and counting! Also Etobicoke primary and Montréal secondary. Hoping for any updates for us this week!

Samal

Oct 23, 2019
Did anybody whose file was transferred to Etobicoke got an RFV email recently? We are FSW-O (AOR 12) and our file was also moved there from Montreal.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Did anybody whose file was transferred to Etobicoke got an RFV email recently? We are FSW-O (AOR 12) and our file was also moved there from Montreal.
When did you receive your AOR again? My application just completed 8 months and 10 days and I sent a webform yesterday asking about it, since the new standard processing time on the official website dropped from 26 months to 7 months.

Samal

Oct 23, 2019
When did you receive your AOR again? My application just completed 8 months and 10 days and I sent a webform yesterday asking about it, since the new standard processing time on the official website dropped from 26 months to 7 months.
Hi, AOR is April 12th, 2023.

Samal

Oct 23, 2019
Do you mean they haven't made a decision in 8 months and 10 days?? If yes, this is disheartening.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
I am also at vo etobicoke, aor December 5 2022, and since my transfer to etobicoke I have not received any updates, and this impacts my life, I understand that these steps are long and sometimes complicated, what I can not understand are the delays, while my file and those of all my friends are not being processed but simply waiting.
any update on your file?

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Do you mean they haven't made a decision in 8 months and 10 days?? If yes, this is disheartening.
Hello y'all! AOR from Nov 4 2022. 7 months + 21 days since AOR and counting! Also Etobicoke primary and Montréal secondary. Hoping for any updates for us this week!
AOR 2 March. file transferred from VO Sydney to Etobicoke to review stat question on April 3. Since then no update. BG in progress eli not started.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
AOR 2 March. file transferred from VO Sydney to Etobicoke to review stat question on April 3. Since then no update. BG in progress eli not started.
Apart from 3-4 posters here, pretty much everyone appears to be either a spam bot or an account created to specifically spam this thread. None of them are active users or posted anything out of this thread. They all joined and posted nearly on the same day too.

This appears to be nothing but fear mongering and fake hype creation on the forum.